Something's Come Up...

• Something's Come Up...

first of all let me say this might be kind of long :P anyway... i found out my mom's friend's daughter likes me... i've known her and her daughter as long as i can remember... and i just found out for sure, she likes me... which i always had a clue but I couldn't say for sure... my mom just told me... so i'm not sure when my mom found out... i guess me and her we're the better of friends then her mom's sons.. but yeah.. my parents have had a fucked-up relationship so for awhile we lived at my mom's friends house... when i was twelve my parents divorced... not legally because they weren't ever married.. but anyway since then i'm almost sixteen... i rarely see her anymore, and my brother lives there now... anyway i always kinda liked her too... we have alot of things in common, we can make each other laugh...wtf i ran out of space :lol:
    • Re: Something's Come Up...

Using a PS3/ Wii, ehh? Anyways, what the problem? If the interest is mutual, why not go for it?

EDIT: Have you ever asked her directly if she likes you? I mean, if you got the message from your mother, and she got it from her friend, then it might not necessarily be that clear. Plus, if you don't want to screw things up, then, ehh, :/ I can't help.
      [CENTER]i found jesus
      [SIZE=1]...
      in a gay bar.
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by adamEcstacy ().

• .... shes cute, shes funny, we've met lol... like a year ago i went to see her and i felt she still liked me... now when i went over she didn't say much to me... she's also a vegetarian now!... i don't know if she has a boyfriend or anything now though... and i live like 30 minutes from her... i'm good friends with her other family members also... and tomorrow we're going over there... i always thought she was awesome... but now were in a different city, i personally don't like being over there because her mom smokes alot... she probably thought i hated them or something... her brother didn't even talk to me... and if we ever got together it might be kinda awkward... if we ever broke up that would probably screw things up for every1

that's confusing... i don't think you said that right... can you slow it down?... um dude she like would tell me how she loves this movie.. she took me to meet her friends... but this was like a year ago maybe less idk... but people change

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jasmine: merged double post ().

Ask your mom when she found out, and from whom. If she only found out recently, and you want something to happen between the girl and you, then rebuild your relationship with her and go for it. Don't factor in the little things like her mom smoking or her brother, those things aren't her. If you don't want to deal with the possible consequences, then think: is it really what you want?

Really, I can't help you beyond telling you to weigh the pros and cons and get to know her again.
      [CENTER]i found jesus
      [SIZE=1]...
      in a gay bar.
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

It sounds like a great breakthrough for you, really.

By all means, go for it. Even if you do live 30 min away, it's not far. Contact her by email/texting/phoning/snailmail...whatever you prefer. And you can always call her up to go see a movie to get to know each other better. Then go from there.

Don't be nervous!
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]