My best friend and I?

• My best friend and I?

I'm new here, as you can see this is my first post, and basically i'm just here for abit of advice (i'm female btw.)
      I wont go into detail with the whole story or i could still be writing tomorrow.
      The thing is i know nearly everyone ends up experimenting with their best friend but it wernt really experimenting. What happend was we was drunk and ended up makin out a few times, then it kind of happend again when we was sober i made the first move. The first time it was fine but when i did it again she pulled back which was rather confusing.

But anyway this is the thing i do actually really like her, and would love to make out and whatever again with her but i dont think i could be in a relationship with her i dont think i'd be comfortable with it and i dont think she would but i'm really confused how she feels and im not confident enough to ask her. When im drunk i mess around with her about it (she doesnt live near me no more she moved about a year ago and everything as happend on our visits) like if where online and i've come in drunk il mess around about what happend or flirt with her abit and she just laughs but doesn't comment on it (maybe because i'm drunk) but i want to know how she really feels and i dont know what to say, how to approach the subject or things like that i want to know if it was just a laugh or she actually ment whatever if you undertand me?

Any advice please? much appreciated
      x
    • Re: My best friend and I?

Feel free to toss my opinion aside since I'm a guy, but:

I say just get her in private sometime and ask if she wants to "experiment". Tell her you're not interested in girls emotionally, but you think it'd be fun. I doubt she's going to flip out, yell at you and then run out to tell everyone else. She's your best friend. I'm sure in the worst case scenario she will just say she doesn't want to.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]...---...[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Chivalry isn't dead. It's just being a really good ninja.[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]...---...[/SIZE][/CENTER]

This is a very touchy situation.
      And to be honest the reason y'all got away with it before was probably because y'all were both drunk.. so I would suggest if y'all try to hook up your best bet would be if y'all were both drunk again.

Another way I suppose is to ask if she has ever wanted to experiment with a girl, if yes then proceed to ask if she would want to experiment with you.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

The key seems to be working up the confidence to talk with her, I don't see how you'd resolve this without conversation. Since you're more serious about it and don't just want to do it drunk, try to work up the confidence with something besides alcohol this time.

One way is to converse with her about other touchy issues, build closeness and trust so that you'll be less afraid to talk about what you want to. Just remain honest about it an don't feign interest in other stuff for that purpose.