any hope? at all? :S

• any hope? at all? :S

i go out with my friends into london and we go to clubs and stuff.
      on alcohol im loud and fun and confident.
      i dress up and look nothing like myself.
      i even give people my middle name when i'm down there. and yes, i do sometimes have sex with guys i meet.
      i make them use a condom and im always on the pill.
      i don't do it EVERY time, i just love the feeling of intimacy with someone.
      i never see the guys again and that's good for me. 'real' relationships don't tend to agree with me.
      so my friend who doesn't hang out with my little 'punk' group and doesn't go clubbing with us found out what i do recently ... she went absolutely ballistic, calling me a whore and saying that i make her sick, that i'm pathetic and that i need to meet new people.
      she didn't even know about the giving-my-middle-name thing.
      but yeah, i don't see why she has such a problem with it.
      im not hurting anyone, i just need to have some fun.
      im really shy and quiet at college ... i suppose this is just me stepping out to be someone else, someone who everyone (including me!) likes.
      do you think i have any chance of getting my friend back?
    • Re: any hope? at all? :S

I do the exact same. I'm a shy girl until i'm clubbing and i've had a drink and then i'm completley different. You're still young if you want to have sex with guys then go ahead, you're not in a realationship and you're being sensible, you're having a laugh whilst your still young enough to, nothing wrong with that.
      If your friend can't accept you as you are maybe she's not the best person to be friends with.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [/CENTER]
    • Re: any hope? at all? :S

If she's a real friend to you, she should be able to accept your decisions and support you. And most importantly, she should be happy for you, especially with things that make you happy. If she can't do that, then she isn't a good enough friend for you.
      [RIGHT]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/RIGHT]