what should i do? help if you can please?

• what should i do? help if you can please?

Okay well i have this friend and i will admit his is a very good friend, he helps me with his problums and i help him with his... ive known him since school started and it was all going really good... but then he just got like REALLY annoyin, and i mean really anoying. he is constenly screaming like really loud in my ears and yells when he talks all the tim even when the person is right next to him.( and also he is just one of those people who just naturally really annoyin... like even the sound of his voice is annoying at times) .and he is constenly hurting me and my other friends both emotionally and phisically. emotionally because he is always causing drama between our "group" of friends and he is like bipolar or something cuz the littlest things piss him off and i mean really piss him off like he goes into screaming fits and just blows up at the littlest things. and physically because he just doesnt know when to stop. like we'll lbe joking around idk randomly like fake punching each other in our group of friends and hell just come in and start hitting like really hard and i tell him to stop cuz it hurts but he just continues. and sometimes ramdomly hell just walk past me and hit me really hard and once he jumped on my back like i was giving him a piggy back ride (hes not tht big of a guy so it was manigable) but he wrapped his arms so tight around my neck that i couldnt breathe (and i practically passed out) and this whole time i was trying to get him off my back to the point of hitting him but he just didnt get off.... even the other people i hang out dont like him that much either... but i just cant find it in me just to dump him like that and stop talking to him llike that.... if anyone has any ideas on what i can do to let him go "easy " i guess you can say.... please let me know.... thanks