Stop the screaming!

• Re: Stop the screaming!

emointraining79 wrote:

i used to have friend like that but he was just after attention. none of that stuff exists. and your 15 don't you think you grow up a bit and stop attention seeking?

Prove that ghosts don't exist, douche bag. Maybe you're the one who should grow up and learn to back your shit up. Until you can find solid proof that paranormal activity is not real, you need to not shoot her down for it and reduce her to an attention seeker.

JBaker wrote:

No, you're a funking freak.

If you weren't going to help her, then you should have just shut the hell up. Period.

Anywho...Fay, I don't think you're crazy. There's always the possibility of a ghost, but there is the possibility that you might be overthinking it and it could be inside your head. Clear your mind before you go into the bathroom (if you're going to see if you experience it again) and don't expect anything to happen. Sometimes if you expect it to happen, you fool yourself into thinking it has happened. See if you can catch it on a tape recorder or see if you can get someone else to experience it. If you try it with someone else, make sure they know nothing about what has happened to you in the past. That way, if something happens and your stories match up, you can confirm it.

I've never had any experience with this sort of thing, but I thought maybe my advice might help a little bit. Good luck!

Yeah I have to stick up for Fay too. Were you there? Did you see her inflict wounds to herself? No. So stfu and like RedAlert said, don't comment if you aren't going to try to help.

And who the hell are you calling her a freak? Just because her style may not be identical to yours, that doesn't make her a freak in any way. You don't know her, and you've probably never read any of her other postings, so you wouldn't know. I don't know her either, but what I DO know is she's wise far beyond her years, she helps people a LOT with their problems, me included. She's very nice, she's very honest, and I love everything she writes. She perceives the world around her like it is. And one thing I noticed is she isn't blinded by society's menacing ways. Fay's a very original person, and it's awesome. Did you even take the time to figure that out? NO. Did you even KNOW she was 15 before you checked out her profile? Probably not. I sure as hell didn't.

Damn people always gotta be hatin' on the ones that are really here for support. Give 'er shit Fay, you're awesome!
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]

JBaker wrote:

Excuse you? Dont be speaking ghetto to me!

I have spoken to her, and from that unpleasent experience i came to the conclusion that she is an attention seeking tart.

And from this unpleasant experience, we've come to the conclusion that you're nothing but a shit-disturber.
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]

JBaker wrote:

You dont have to reply?
      I didnt start an argument as far as im concerned, I just gave the origional poster a bit of agro. Fook me your an anoying biznatch ent ya ;)

Yes, you pretty much did start an argument...not with the person you intended it to be with, but you did.

The problem with you is that you had beef with Fay before, and you're trying to bring it in here. How fair is that? She didn't ask for you to come in here and start shit again, so quit it. Get over yourself, and if you're not gonna say anything that will give any advice to the situation, then don't even reply.

JB, no one likes haters, such as yourself, Just because Fay believes things that you do not doesen't give you the right to start calling her names. If you dislike people just because they are different than you then you're going to have a hard time going through life. And if you only say these mean things to people over the internet and not in real life, then you're just a coward hiding behind a computer screen! Get a life and stop bringing other people down.
      As RedAlert said, if you're not going to post advice, don't post at all.

emointraining79 wrote:

i used to have friend like that but he was just after attention. none of that stuff exists. and your 15 don't you think you grow up a bit and stop attention seeking?

Okay. Normally I would let it slide but since you used the two words that I can not stand I have to go down to your level.
      Age has nothing to do with this. And if I wanted it to then I would have let you know to class your opinions on my age. Yes, I'm fifteen. I'm amazed you can count that high. And you're how old? Don't you think you should stop being a fucking poser and wannba by trying to post nonsense threads about making out with a guy? I mean seriously, I'm thick in the brain but not that thick. You're the goddamn attention seeker. Making up two accounts so it looks like your girlfriend comes here. Oh busted.

JBaker wrote:

Excuse you? Dont be speaking ghetto to me!

I have spoken to her, and from that unpleasent experience i came to the conclusion that she is an attention seeking tart.

This is coming from the man that got pissed because I bashed his sense of style. Heh, fucking poser.