Stop the screaming!

• Re: Stop the screaming!

SuperXEmoNinja wrote:

Okay. Normally I would let it slide but since you used the two words that I can not stand I have to go down to your level.
      Age has nothing to do with this. And if I wanted it to then I would have let you know to class your opinions on my age. Yes, I'm fifteen. I'm amazed you can count that high. And you're how old? Don't you think you should stop being a fucking poser and wannba by trying to post nonsense threads about making out with a guy? I mean seriously, I'm thick in the brain but not that thick. You're the goddamn attention seeker. Making up two accounts so it looks like your girlfriend comes here. Oh busted.

This is coming from the man that got pissed because I bashed his sense of style. Heh, fucking poser.

Aaw poor Fay just because somebody has found out the truth about her being a "attention seeking tart"(very true JBaker!) she is kicking up a fuss.
      Just because u wud be sad enough to make up different accounts doesn't mean anyone else wud!:mad:

And yes because ur threads are so much better aren't they!

Ur a little kid who is too big for her boots!
      forever in love with you... until you kiss my best friend
    • Re: Stop the screaming!

emointraining79 wrote:

Aaw poor Fay just because somebody has found out the truth about her being a "attention seeking tart"(very true JBaker!) she is kicking up a fuss.
      Just because u wud be sad enough to make up different accounts doesn't mean anyone else wud!:mad:

And yes because ur threads are so much better aren't they!

Ur a little kid who is too big for her boots!

Oh you are so goddamn right. I love being an attention whore even if the things you throw at me are very negative. So, listen. I'll make this easier for you. Your lame comebacks, insults, threats and other pointless shit doesn't bother me. Okay, so what you need to do is stop making an ass out of yourself and stop replying. Because it seems like you are talking out of your motherfucking ass.

No, you made up another account because of your stupid thread. Attention seeker you, oh yes. You had to make another account to save your ass from embarrassment. You allowed a dude to make out with you while you were drunk. I bet you loved every minute. Now you went off to make another account because you didn't want to get bashed or you didn't want people looking down on you. Trust me, I know what you're doing. I'm not that shallow to the point of where I can't see pass your stupid markings.

And I would agree. I'm not being too into myself but yes. I think my threads are ten times better than the girl down the street or yours. I'm sorry that I make a thread and millions of people rush to see what I have to say. I think someone is jealous. Not my goddamn problem. You shouldn't take things to heart that are said over the internet, love.

Yes, my boots are too big. But it's sad that you just got pwned by a 15 year old who's boots are falling off.