everyone makes fun of me because i'm HIV+

• everyone makes fun of me because i'm HIV+

hey guys, i no i'm new here and all but my friend said this is prolly the bets place to come to ask for advice on my issue so if u can help me in neway id really appreciate it!!! thanks! please i hope u guys understand and dont ridicule me like they do at school.

anyway well when i was 5 years old i was raped by a black man who broke inside of my house in the middle of the night one time, he stole a bunch of our stuff (even my favorite pet dog Lisa) and to make things worse he tied us up (me and my sister) and raped us.

neway i never told ne1 until just a few months ago and my doctor said dat i should get tested, well neway when the test came back me and my sister found out we were hiv positive.

i maded the mistake at school to tell one of who i thought was my close friend Wendy and at first she semed understanding and gave me advice but the next day at school and in the next week every1 found out and was makeing fun of me for it. my mom said its really mean and is consedering moveing me to a differant school, but im not sure if i would want that.

why is every1 makeing fun of me because im hiv+ i dont think its funny and it really is hurting my feelings and my sisters too cuz she is same way. please help :mad::mad::mad:

thanks,
      Kimi
    • Re: everyone makes fun of me because i'm HIV+

Yeah, I have to agree. They probably laugh and poke fun because they don't understand what it means to be HIV+. If it's really a big issue for you, maybe consider talking to your mom about speaking with the school to incorporate information on HIV into like.. your lifestyles class or something, so the kids at school start to understand that it's not like having Mono or something. Either that, or switch schools. Kids are cruel, very cruel. Other than that, I don't know what to say. I'm sorry, I wish there was more I could do.
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]

w/e if u want to think this is a joke go ahead i knew u guys wouldnt understand my problem and takem e seriouisly ur just like every1 else THANKS TO NE1 WHO ACTUALLY TRIED 2 HELP

BCUZ OF MY USERNAME? WHAT THE HELL THIS IS MY NICKNAME MY MOM GAVE ME BECUASE WHEN I WAS LITTLE SHE USED TO SAY I LOOK LIKE SHAGGY FROM SCOOBYDOO. THINK WATEVR U WANT GOD

IM FUCKING HURT ENUFF Y DOES EVERY1 HAVE 2 FUCKING MAKE IT WORSE!!!!!!!!!!? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

IM LEAVING BYE
      IF ANY1 WHO ACTUALLY WANTS 2 HELP ME POSTS ID REALLY APPRECIATE IT

Yeah no shit, don't pay attention so much to replies you Don't like, read the ones that are actually helping you. At least $ air $ didn't say something rude, like making fun of you. Jesus.

And with you saying you're already hurt enough so why does everyone have to make it worse? YOU are the one that posted your story. YOU are the one that asked for advice. WE gave it to you, and if we're apparently making it worse, why the hell would you say anything on here in the first place? SHIT.
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

U GUYS SERIOUSLY ARENT HELPING THSI WEBSITE IS SUPOSED TO BE FOR HELP AND ADVICE NOT MAKEING FUN OF PPL AND CALLING THERE PROBLEMS FAKE

I HOPE U ALL WHO R BADMOUTHING ME HAVE THE SAME THING HAPPEN 2 U SO U KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE RAPED BY A BLACK MAN AND GET HIV AND MAYBE HE CAN STEAL UR FAVERITE PET TOO LIKE MINE

GOD Y DO PEOPLE HAVE 2 B SO CRUEL :(:(:(:(:(

We weren't trying to be mean in the first place. If you notice, you're the one that started flipping out. But yeah, moving schools would be best if your schools are really separated, meaning no one talks to the other schools. Homeschooling could be an excellent option for you and your sister. Talk to your mom about it. At least you could get homeschooled till you're out of highschool. Then look into moving away for college or something.

I do have to say, however, that never tell anyone again unless it is 100% necessary. Friends come and go and betray you in the blink of an eye, just like your friend did by telling everyone about your HIV. I think the only person you should tell ever again is someone who will be affected by it, i.e. a partner. And not three months after you've had sex. I think you'd really have to be able to trust them before you tell them, so one-night stands would be out. Also, you'd have to take into account that a lot of people won't want to know you from this moment on because you could harm them.

shaggs wrote:

hey guys, i no i'm new here and all but my friend said this is prolly the bets place to come to ask for advice on my issue so if u can help me in neway id really appreciate it!!! thanks! please i hope u guys understand and dont ridicule me like they do at school.

anyway well when i was 5 years old i was raped by a black man who broke inside of my house in the middle of the night one time, he stole a bunch of our stuff (even my favorite pet dog Lisa) and to make things worse he tied us up (me and my sister) and raped us.

neway i never told ne1 until just a few months ago and my doctor said dat i should get tested, well neway when the test came back me and my sister found out we were hiv positive.

i maded the mistake at school to tell one of who i thought was my close friend Wendy and at first she semed understanding and gave me advice but the next day at school and in the next week every1 found out and was makeing fun of me for it. my mom said its really mean and is consedering moveing me to a differant school, but im not sure if i would want that.

why is every1 makeing fun of me because im hiv+ i dont think its funny and it really is hurting my feelings and my sisters too cuz she is same way. please help :mad::mad::mad:

thanks,
      Kimi

oh my god, man. my heart goes out to you. <3 *hugs*
      people are making fun of you because they are ignorant fools who will burn in hell for talking shit about you. I know its not as serious as your condition, but people made fun of me all the time at school because im diagnosed with bipolar disorder. thats not cool either. actually my best friend turned on me and made fun of me. but who needs friends like that anyway? but you know what? i realized something: fuck em. karma is a bitch...and they'll get whats comming to them.
      honey, thats about all i can say. i know that nothing i or anyone else says will ever make things better, but at least you know that there are people that DO care.
      I will pray for you <3

and im not talking about you guys that posted, i read it and you were only trying to help.
      [CENTER]
      I <3 YOU!
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]www.myspace.com/lucystheman[/CENTER]

I totally feel for you and its sick and disgusting but a few things don't make sense to me about the whole story, so I just won't comment on it. I do have to ask why you constantly refer to him as a BLACK man, why can't it just be a man? Fucking subconcious racism, fucking stupid people.

My heart goes out to you. And I am sorry you have to deal with it. People fuckin suck. But please don't ever tell anyone you wish they get raped and get HIV. I was raped at 14 then sodomized 3 months ago. I wish the hell I go through on NO ONE.

My heart goes out to you, and I think it would be best if you switched schools. Like completely different schools and don't tell anone unless it 150% neccessary.
      [SIZE=4]"Penguins. Lovely." - Edward in Eclipse

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer. You know you want to read it.
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]
      [/SIZE][/SIZE]