I'm at a low point, and I don't really see any going back.

• I'm at a low point, and I don't really see any going back.

I am completely fucked over. I am tired of living in this fucking city, I am so depressed and after recent events I just want to go back to my best friend in my hometown.. because she makes me feel at home. The thing is I can't. My parents won't take me back because they don't want me anymore and I have no way of getting back to my hometown. I am completely broke and don't even have money for food now so I haven't eaten in 2 days, not to mention the nicotine withdrawl is killing me since I have no money for cigarettes. I also am probably going to be kicked out of college because recent events have kept me from getting the courage or the motivation to even get out of bed. Also, my girlfriend has been lying to me. I have recently found out that I wasn't her first girl and that she had just broken up with her boyfriend for the 2nd time right before we got back together. Not to mention she is going away in 2 weeks forever, and we have been together for a long time and I really love her. I don't know what to do.. death seems like the best option, but I am not one for suicide. I am just looking for some way out of this..
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    • Re: I'm at a low point, and I don't really see any going back.

Don't give up. It never solves the problem you have to keep moving forward. Even when times are rough you just gotta hang and keep going.
      [SIZE=4]

Jesus Christ;1624368 wrote:

Dresden, You want to prove that you are better than a non white person? Get the fuck out of your mom's basement, go outside, get a job and make your life worth something.
      [/SIZE]

Hello Sarah :hugs:,

Suicide is a permanent end to a situation that has never escalated that far and never will. If you choose to end your live without seeking proper help or guidance from people who want to help you, you have made a terrible choice. Suicide is something you cant un-do or take back. There are people willing out there to come be your angel and they come to you and to me during our darkest hours.

Are you homeless right now? I need you to provide your local city so I can get you the women shelter, kids helpline and homeless line phone numbers. We need to get you safe. First comes shelter, food and the other issues.

I will personally call up a service to arrange help for you in your local community, regardless of what it costs me.

Please provide the required information so I can get you the numbers you need.

Also add me to MSN if you have it: [email protected]

Regards,
      Your Friendly Baboon
      Dr. Catlin Wells
      Wannable Dr. Phil
      "I don't mind spending everyday, out on your corner in the pouring rain"

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cat ().

Dearest Sarah,

I'm so sorry for last night, because I just had to get off to bed, was falling asleep at the computer. But ~ by your posting here, you've made the first and positive step into getting helped.

Catlin has said good practical things, but I'm going to go one further by suggesting you take up that offer of going into rehab.

I realise your doing this will interfere with your college work. But it is the only way into making yourself better again. Just look around at what options there are. I see none. And, you know this. Except rehab is the one last ditch opportunity into admitting you're in desperate need for help, going there so to make a real effort into what is basically saving your life.

About three years ago I lost a lovely friend who was in almost the same situation. Except he’s doing the grand tour now, six feet under and a complete waste of fifteen years. Suicide is the easy way out, but it also is the coward’s way out. And it’s those you selfishly leave behind who have to suffer.

After 7pm GT I’ll be on IM especially for you. I love you, dear Sarah. But together with your special friends you can succeed. I know you can. ((Hugg))

My love as always,
      Poppi <33

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.

Hey Sarah, I'm sorry you're in a bit of a slum right now. It's surely tough for you, but suicide isn't the right answer. As Cat said, it's a permanant solution that cannot be un-done. Things can and will get better, so don't give up.

I would definitely try and find some help. There are plenty of hotlines to call that can give you food, shelter, and help for rehab. Then you can get back on your feet and eventually go back to your friend.

Stick through it, you can do it. =)

Support Leader,
      ~James
      Need help or just want to talk? PM me. :)
      -------------------------------------------------------
      "It's easy to be nice to people you like. But being nice to people you hate, that's a skill. Do it."

Like the others have said, there are plenty of ways to get better, and to get back on your feet - don't give up!
      [COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"]Back me down from backing up
      Hold your breath, now, it's s t a c k i n g up!
      Etched with marks, but I can deal
      And you're the p r o b l e m, and you can't feel.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

uhm. humble yourself
      and ask for your parents's forgiveness.
      i think you have friends.
      then try to approach them.
      have faith and dont give up.
      i would just like to re iterate
      "there's no limit of what faith can do"
      i know you can stand up after falling.
      i believe, problems are made because solutions are waiting for them.
      dont lose hope.
      go girl!
      <3

Only just read about you. Never realized that it had all turned around again.
      I just hope that in the last couple of days you've figured out some way to get back your life
      and get back up again. What you had to go through must've been incredibly hard and difficult as well.

Not to mention, hard on those around you. Now I can't say what happened to you, and what made
      you turn around again like this. I just hope it isn't something completely serious. If it's money that you want,
      just let us all know. I'm one who doesn't want to see you throw it all away. The withdrawal effects on your body suck, I know. But not eating isn't an option. You've got to keep eating, stay alive! Don't give up just yet. There are far too few out there who really really care about you.

Don't let that slip away. Even if you haven't thought about suicide, I'm sure that there is something else you've got or had planned, and I'm one of those few that to God don't hope that you did any of those things to yourself.

Please get back in touch with the ones who care about you on here. We really miss you & hope you get out of this..anyway possible. ALIVE.

Jamie.

I'm sorry I haven't been able to contact y'all in the past week.. I didn't mean to worry y'all.. I just wasn't in a position I could contact people in.. I am sososo sorry.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

you just have to keep on going, as lame as it sounds when the going gets tough, the tough gets going, never give up, especially on yourself, you need to push through this, suicide may end your pain suddenly, but will cause the people around you a life of pain. You have taken a step in getting help by talking, now continue to help yourself

AccessDenied wrote:

Sarah I'm so relieved to hear from you. :)

Yeah. I am really sorry.. I'll tell you the reason behind my disappearance next time you are online..
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]