Not again.

• Re: Not again.

who cares. its just cutting.
      put a bandaid on it
      Please refrain from posting comments like that, this is not the forum to post comments like that or become a smacktard. You wonder, SuperHotFemale, why people become enraged at your ignorance, its for comments like that.

Back to Gabrielle,

Mate, you need to sort out the problem behind the cutting. Self Mutilation is not the key to helping yourself, helping yourself, is the key to finding what causes you to cut.

There is other stuff you can do other than cut, to release the angier, pain, etc.
      Eating healthy foods such as apples can cure it, but mostly you need to get your mind off the situation. Find a hobby: Sports, Gaming, Talking on the phone, spending time on teenhut, etc. Keep your mind away from this fact. Go play with your little sister or brother on the swing set, help a neighbor, volunteer at community services or your local government, Just find something to keep you away from the depression and the state of mind.

By looking at your profile, I come to the conclusion you love animals and must have a few? Anytime you think about cutting, snuggle up with your pet or just talk to it. They cant talk back, but they are great listeners. Leading experts have agreed that this is a great way to relive pain. Even if you have to cry alone with your arms around the pet, it understands your pain and it wont cause self mutilation.

Regards,
      Dr. Catlin Wells
      "I don't mind spending everyday, out on your corner in the pouring rain"

Catlin wrote:

Please refrain from posting comments like that, this is not the forum to post comments like that or become a smacktard. You wonder, SuperHotFemale, why people become enraged at your ignorance, its for comments like that.

Back to Gabrielle,

Mate, you need to sort out the problem behind the cutting. Self Mutilation is not the key to helping yourself, helping yourself, is the key to finding what causes you to cut.

There is other stuff you can do other than cut, to release the angier, pain, etc.
      Eating healthy foods such as apples can cure it, but mostly you need to get your mind off the situation. Find a hobby: Sports, Gaming, Talking on the phone, spending time on teenhut, etc. Keep your mind away from this fact. Go play with your little sister or brother on the swing set, help a neighbor, volunteer at community services or your local government, Just find something to keep you away from the depression and the state of mind.

By looking at your profile, I come to the conclusion you love animals and must have a few? Anytime you think about cutting, snuggle up with your pet or just talk to it. They cant talk back, but they are great listeners. Leading experts have agreed that this is a great way to relive pain. Even if you have to cry alone with your arms around the pet, it understands your pain and it wont cause self mutilation.

Regards,
      Dr. Catlin Wells
      "I don't mind spending everyday, out on your corner in the pouring rain"

Thanks, I'll try that. :)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To throw out a somewhat insensitive question, OP, why would you type this while still bleeding?

Among other things, that's a great way to let your parents know that something weird is going on, not to mention, it won't help the wounds themselves at all. I wonder this because almost every cutter I've talked to is insanely precise with their cutting, both the act itself and cleaning it up and hiding it whereas you seem to be fairly careless and clueless.

Did you feel that the information was really necessary, and you wanted to put some precise imagery in their for us, or what? That one detail leads me to think your story is at least somewhat suspect.

Sorry for being a dick.:rolleyes:
      Love it when you call me Legs
      In the morning, buy me eggs

Clear_Midnight wrote:

I just turnied to cutting today , and I can't stop. I find it hared to type this bacause my hands are all raw and bloody. One cut is so deep I can't move my finger. What do I do? I don't want to get my parents involved.

I use to cut as well and it is not a good path to go down.
      Each time you cut you make the cut deeper and deeper and crave it more and more, so stop while you still can. Don't be a weak person like I was and turn to that to make the pain go away because in the end, you'll only feel worse.

For now, if it's really deep, you could of hit a vein and need medical help immediately.
      If you are still breathing now which I assume you are, just take a towel and apply immense pressure to the wound. I have done that before too and it may not stop for awhile so just keep the towel pressed over it and clean yourself up.