Girls Piss Me Off

• Girls Piss Me Off

I swear that if I wasn't sexually attracted to girls that I'd be gay. At least guys make sense most the time.

First off, girls just talk way too much. When you're with your other girlfriends, go ahead and talk about whatever the fuck you want. I don't care. But why exactly do you think that I care about the kind of day that your sisters co-workers dog had? Your sister is nice enough, but I don't know her co-worker and I certainly don't know her dog. So why the fuck are you telling me this story? I don't care! If you have something worth talking about, then I can enjoy engaging you in a meaningful conversation. But before you start talking to me about some of the inane frivolous shit that you talk to your girlfriends about, first ask yourself "Does this have a point?". Because if it doesn't I'm just going to smile, and nod, and zone out and you'll get mad because I'm not listening to your retarded shit!

Stop over complicating everything. There isn't an ulterior motive or hidden meaning in every other sentance. Unless, I suppose, it's coming out of the mouth of another woman. Because you ladies never can seem to say what you actually mean. You have this weird secret code that you love to try and crack and expect us guys to be able to get in on your stupid game. Guys aren't like that. Rarely rarely RARELY will you ever have to figure out what a guy is actually saying. We say what we mean. Girls have such a skewed sense of logic that this simple concept is often lost on them. When you go searching for some deeper meaning that isn't there, you're just committing to an act of futility. In the end you wind up making up some bullshit and believing that it must be true and acting on that false reality and making a mess of something for no apparent reason other than the fact that you're in-fucking-sane.

Stop getting upset at guys for trying to help solve your problems. That's what guys do. You present us with a problem, we're going to try and fix it. It's in our fucking nature. I know it's in your nature to want to talk about everything, but if you're going to bring up your problems to a guy, expect that he's going to try and do something about it or give you advice. Women always bitch that guys don't listen. It's not that we don't listen, we just don't understand why you're bringing up your problems if you don't want us to do something about it. We're not as empathetic as your girlfriends, so if you want empathy, go to them. Likewise, if guys have a problem, they'll probably only bring it up if they need help or advice. Many women will bitch that guys don't talk enough. It's not that guys don't talk, it's just that your empathy doesn't help solve our problems when we do talk.

One of the most insanely frustrating things about women is the constant reassurance. No, you're not fat. If you were fat you wouldn't be able to fit into that size 2 dress. And yes, you look good. Guys wouldn't be giving you free shit if you were ugly. (There's an ulterior fucking motive for you. Hint: They're not giving you free stuff just to be sweet.) It's so frustrating having to constantly answer those questions, only to not be believed. It's like trying to convince someone that the sky is blue. You're not blind, you're not even color blind. You can see that the sky is blue. Yet you continue to ask what color the sky is. I tell you it's blue. I know that you know what color blue is. And even though I've told you that the sky is blue about fifty-million times, you still have to ask because...I don't know...maybe it's not blue today. The sky is fucking blue goddammit! You're not fucking fat! You're not fucking ugly! You know it, I know it, everyone fucking knows it!

And fuck all you ultra-hot girls that bitch about the most retarded things. Yeah, all men are fucking pigs because they stare at your boobs. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that you're wearing a skin tight low cut shirt that has 'Bebe' printed across your boobs... one 'Be' per boob. It's totally unfair that you have to put up with guys staring at you all the time just because you like to look sexy. And boo hoo, it's so hard for you to meet a nice guy. Well actually it isn't, because the shoulder your crying on belongs to a nice guy. He's the one that puts up with all your stupid shit. And yet you some how end up with all the assholes. I'm sure that it has nothing to do with the fact that you're holding out for a six foot tall alpha-male fire fighter with a trust fund.

And finally, yay for you. You sold a freezer to some eskimos. Congratulations on being the hot sales rep. We're all very proud of you for being able to have a nice ass while the rest of us actually have to work for a living. And we're all so excited to see your new diamond jewelry. Your ability to date another rich fucktard that will shower you with expensive bobbles is commendable. And I'll be so surprised and sorry for you when he dumps you for the next hot girl. Because I really thought that materialistic trophy bagger was in love with you. But I'm happy to hear that you wrecked your fifth car while multi-tasking between your cell phone and doing your make up in the mirror. Your dedication to enforcing the stereotype of women drivers is nothing short of awe inspiring. And you're right, I was being a shallow douchebag when I commented on the hotness of Eva Longoria. So lets go see that movie where Johnny Depp makes out with Orlando Bloom on Brad Pitts abs. I know you've been dying to see that one.

Girls...you piss me the fuck off. You do stupid shit and manage to get away with it. You can be the most annoying idiots in the world. Your sense of logic and common sense seems to be a rare gift rather than a common trait. And yet I'm uncontrollably attracted to you. And that's quite possibly the most frustrating thing of all.

(This man wrote the holy grail. So true everything he wrote)
      best of craigslist : Girls Piss Me Off
      "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."-Albert Einstein
    • Re: Girls Piss Me Off

BLiND.ZEAL wrote:

I swear that if I wasn't sexually attracted to girls that I'd be gay. At least guys make sense most the time.

Well no, you'd be oblivious. If you have no attraction towards girls, you'd be oblivious.

BLiND.ZEAL wrote:

First off, girls just talk way too much. When you're with your other girlfriends, go ahead and talk about whatever the fuck you want. I don't care. But why exactly do you think that I care about the kind of day that your sisters co-workers dog had? Your sister is nice enough, but I don't know her co-worker and I certainly don't know her dog. So why the fuck are you telling me this story? I don't care! If you have something worth talking about, then I can enjoy engaging you in a meaningful conversation. But before you start talking to me about some of the inane frivolous shit that you talk to your girlfriends about, first ask yourself "Does this have a point?". Because if it doesn't I'm just going to smile, and nod, and zone out and you'll get mad because I'm not listening to your retarded shit!

I can't tell what's worse - a girl who talks to you too much - or complete isolation loneliness, such as being an unnoticed ghost where-ever you go.

BLiND.ZEAL wrote:

Stop over complicating everything. There isn't an ulterior motive or hidden meaning in every other sentance. Unless, I suppose, it's coming out of the mouth of another woman. Because you ladies never can seem to say what you actually mean. You have this weird secret code that you love to try and crack and expect us guys to be able to get in on your stupid game. Guys aren't like that. Rarely rarely RARELY will you ever have to figure out what a guy is actually saying. We say what we mean. Girls have such a skewed sense of logic that this simple concept is often lost on them. When you go searching for some deeper meaning that isn't there, you're just committing to an act of futility. In the end you wind up making up some bullshit and believing that it must be true and acting on that false reality and making a mess of something for no apparent reason other than the fact that you're in-fucking-sane.

I agree with this (for the people that actually are like this).

BLiND.ZEAL wrote:

And fuck all you ultra-hot girls that bitch about the most retarded things. Yeah, all men are fucking pigs because they stare at your boobs.

For the girls that don't okay guys looking at their breasts when they show cleavage - their classic counter-argument is "you're not respecting a girl if you look at them."

In this case, looking could = glancing, I guess.

BLiND.ZEAL wrote:

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that you're wearing a skin tight low cut shirt that has 'Bebe' printed across your boobs... one 'Be' per boob. It's totally unfair that you have to put up with guys staring at you all the time just because you like to look sexy. And boo hoo, it's so hard for you to meet a nice guy. Well actually it isn't, because the shoulder your crying on belongs to a nice guy. He's the one that puts up with all your stupid shit. And yet you some how end up with all the assholes. I'm sure that it has nothing to do with the fact that you're holding out for a six foot tall alpha-male fire fighter with a trust fund.

And finally, yay for you. You sold a freezer to some eskimos. Congratulations on being the hot sales rep. We're all very proud of you for being able to have a nice ass while the rest of us actually have to work for a living. And we're all so excited to see your new diamond jewelry. Your ability to date another rich fucktard that will shower you with expensive bobbles is commendable. And I'll be so surprised and sorry for you when he dumps you for the next hot girl. Because I really thought that materialistic trophy bagger was in love with you. But I'm happy to hear that you wrecked your fifth car while multi-tasking between your cell phone and doing your make up in the mirror. Your dedication to enforcing the stereotype of women drivers is nothing short of awe inspiring. And you're right, I was being a shallow douchebag when I commented on the hotness of Eva Longoria. So lets go see that movie where Johnny Depp makes out with Orlando Bloom on Brad Pitts abs. I know you've been dying to see that one.

Girls...you piss me the fuck off. You do stupid shit and manage to get away with it. You can be the most annoying idiots in the world. Your sense of logic and common sense seems to be a rare gift rather than a common trait. And yet I'm uncontrollably attracted to you. And that's quite possibly the most frustrating thing of all.

It's apparently a fact of life that society likes/values females more than males.

Oh well.

Nothing us guys can do about it.

Pretty much the only healthy mentality is "get over it."

Neal.

some girls as just so full of bs its just annoying. i know this girl who made me do shit for her because she thinks that i like her
      im not speaking to her now but she still makes me do shit for her in math class when i sit beside her. like she always just expects me to do stuff for her, she doesnt ask or thank me,and she told her friends that i like her. i just soo want to sit somewhere else but i cant because i will feel bad about it, and i still help her because its just who i am, and i usually go the extra mile for ppl i know, which i think is the reason why she thinks i liker her in the first place.

I don't know, for the most part, I like girl the way they are. Hanging out with them is a refreshing change from hanging out with guys.

Most of my guy friends can't maintain an active conversation for more than twenty minutes. Gets a bit boring.
      Love it when you call me Legs
      In the morning, buy me eggs
    • BLiND.ZEAL wrote:

I swear that if I wasn't sexually attracted to girls that I'd be gay.

Okay... Have fun with that.

Btw, I can agree with you that some people do them things but I wouldn't say every women is like that. Your just going to have to cope with them because that's the way life works out. If a woman does something and you don't like it, then tell her about it. If she doesn't stop and its still pissing you off then you can stop talking to her, Its your choice. Though I agree with you concerning the specific people that actually act this way, I don't agree with the fact that your basically steriotyping every woman into this group.

13thmember wrote:

some girls as just so full of bs its just annoying. i know this girl who made me do shit for her because she thinks that i like her
      im not speaking to her now but she still makes me do shit for her in math class when i sit beside her. like she always just expects me to do stuff for her, she doesnt ask or thank me,and she told her friends that i like her. i just soo want to sit somewhere else but i cant because i will feel bad about it, and i still help her because its just who i am, and i usually go the extra mile for ppl i know, which i think is the reason why she thinks i liker her in the first place.

I would've told her straight up to do it herself if she's going to act like that when your doing her a favor. It's cool to help people out, and I'm like that too. I always go out of my way to help friends out when I can, But when they start pulling that shit is when I draw the line.

(Sorry for the double post.)

The post was edited 3 times, last by Jasmine: merged double post ().

Wow long post but an interesting read :) I agree with some of it like the fixing the problems things, that gets on my nerves. Also I agree with the boobs things, why wear low cut tops and such if you don't want Men to look? I also used to hang with some girls but decided to ditch them and hang out with more guys as there was constant drama each day.

Girls do have they own problems so we are gentlemen,right?
      We must repsect a girl's feeling.
      However,There is minimum population of gentlemen out there.
      Most out there are dumbassees "gangsta" shit,This is why girls says that boys are idiot.
      But honestly they don't mean it,they cannot live whithout a male ;)

BLiND.ZEAL wrote:

Stop getting upset at guys for trying to help solve your problems. That's what guys do. You present us with a problem, we're going to try and fix it. It's in our fucking nature. I know it's in your nature to want to talk about everything, but if you're going to bring up your problems to a guy, expect that he's going to try and do something about it or give you advice. Women always bitch that guys don't listen. It's not that we don't listen, we just don't understand why you're bringing up your problems if you don't want us to do something about it. We're not as empathetic as your girlfriends, so if you want empathy, go to them. Likewise, if guys have a problem, they'll probably only bring it up if they need help or advice. Many women will bitch that guys don't talk enough. It's not that guys don't talk, it's just that your empathy doesn't help solve our problems when we do talk.

One of the most insanely frustrating things about women is the constant reassurance. No, you're not fat. If you were fat you wouldn't be able to fit into that size 2 dress. And yes, you look good. Guys wouldn't be giving you free shit if you were ugly. (There's an ulterior fucking motive for you. Hint: They're not giving you free stuff just to be sweet.) It's so frustrating having to constantly answer those questions, only to not be believed. It's like trying to convince someone that the sky is blue. You're not blind, you're not even color blind. You can see that the sky is blue. Yet you continue to ask what color the sky is. I tell you it's blue. I know that you know what color blue is. And even though I've told you that the sky is blue about fifty-million times, you still have to ask because...I don't know...maybe it's not blue today. The sky is fucking blue goddammit! You're not fucking fat! You're not fucking ugly! You know it, I know it, everyone fucking knows it!

And fuck all you ultra-hot girls that bitch about the most retarded things. Yeah, all men are fucking pigs because they stare at your boobs. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that you're wearing a skin tight low cut shirt that has 'Bebe' printed across your boobs... one 'Be' per boob. It's totally unfair that you have to put up with guys staring at you all the time just because you like to look sexy. And boo hoo, it's so hard for you to meet a nice guy. Well actually it isn't, because the shoulder your crying on belongs to a nice guy. He's the one that puts up with all your stupid shit. And yet you some how end up with all the assholes. I'm sure that it has nothing to do with the fact that you're holding out for a six foot tall alpha-male fire fighter with a trust fund.

(This man wrote the holy grail. So true everything he wrote)
      best of craigslist : Girls Piss Me Off

What a fine rant. You gonna frame it, put it on your wall? So it can remind you of just how know-it-all you are about women? With what you wrote, you must be the world's leader on why women piss you off. Congratulate yourself, deary.

Tell you what, though - with that attitude you don't deserve a girlfriend, let alone the time of day from one. Because I don't match not one of those women you portray to be such utter morons. So just mind how you walk - don't trip over your halo.

Because after my having three sick boyfriends who fucked me over in almost the same manner as your mingeing tirade, I'm glad to be gay. :mad:

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.

AccessDenied wrote:

What a fine rant. You gonna frame it, put it on your wall? So it can remind you of just how know-it-all you are about women? With what you wrote, you must be the world's leader on why women piss you off. Congratulate yourself, deary.

Tell you what, though - with that attitude you don't deserve a girlfriend, let alone the time of day from one. Because I don't match not one of those women you portray to be such utter morons. So just mind how you walk - don't trip over your halo.

Because after my having three sick boyfriends who fucked me over in almost the same manner as your mingeing tirade, I'm glad to be gay. :mad:
      Wait, I'm confused. You have three "sick" boyfriends who you over in a similar manner as a non-existent-word tirade (because we all know non-existent-word tirades can fuck people over), which is why you're gay?

You make less sense than the OP.

And, OP, I only scanned what you said, but about the first part: You're supposed to care about what someone you allegedly love says. It's one thing if you have no feelings for the person, but part of loving them is making them one of the center points of your life, which means everything they say holds some importance. My boyfriend will listen to me go on and on about the most mundane shit or whine about the same stuff, even prodding me to do so when I say he listens to me too much. Why? Because he loves me, so he cares. And I'll listen to anything he says without ever being bored or uninterested. That's how decent relationships are. Not most, but the decent ones.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]