Goodbye

• It was one year ago that I joined this wonderful forum, I met people on here I wish I could of met on here face to face but it cant be anymore, im take my life away in a couple days, too much to take, people have been saying it would get better and its been two years and its gotten worse. l had good times on here and I wont forget it, you guys are all amazing in your own way, thanks for everything.
    • Re: Goodbye

Hi there.
      Sorry to hear what you're going through, i'm not sure what things have happened but i would happilly listen. I know it's very difficult to realize but ending it all is not the way out. It's easiest to you maybe, but it will hurt people. Thigns may be appearing worse now than what they were, but they will get better over time. Don't give up, try and start seeing someone, to help you through whatever is making you feel like this. It's sad to hear and we care. We are here. Loads of people are in the exact same position as you that come to this forum, they probably feel the same way you do, i did too, until i realized i could stay strong and realize i will overcome it all eventually. You will too, but you have to try your best to get as much help as possible to do that. I could never do it alone.

Don't feel it's too late, we will happilly listen, i know it's difficult to take in when you are in this position.

I'm not begging you. But things will get better. It took 5 years for things to get better for me.

You'll always be faced with touch decisions and hard times no matter what. But always overlook the good over the bad.
      "Look down at me and you see a fool; look up at me and you see a god; look straight at me and you see yourself." - Charles Manson

Gabe,

Suicide is a permanent end to a situation that has never escalated that far and never will. If you choose to end your live without seeking proper help or guidance from people who want to help you, you have made a terrible choice. Suicide is something you cant un-do or take back. There are people willing out there to come be your angel and they come to you and to me during our darkest hours.

I fully understand where you are coming from. I have had my share of dirigible moments as much as the next guy and they always recommend me this doctor. I always felt none of them could connect to you and fully understand your problems, therefore they couldn't help you deal with them. Here on TeenHut, a lot of our users, if not all, have more experience then most of these qualified master degree doctors can give you the same advice from their personal side and not a professional one.

I want you to know, that there is someone out there who gives a care about you and who feels the pain you do. There are ways to overcome all hurls and sometimes when the world gets in your face, you got to raise your head high and say "I’m not going to let them bring me down".

I want to help you Gabe, can you drop me a Private Message to my Inbox with your problems? I'm going to pull up a history of your posts to try to locate your issues. I can help you, but I can't help you if your in the back of a hearse on a slow ride.

Regards,
      Dr. Catlin Wells
      "I don't mind spending everyday, out on your corner in the pouring rain"

:hugs:

You do NOT want to do that. Take this from someone that attemtped it, then got second thoughts whilst comitting it. I called 911, and they brough me to the hospital.

Sure, at first it seems as if its the best thing to do because life has brought you down, but to be honest, life is all about that.

Life is about taking chances and risks, and doing things that you hate and love.

If you want to talk, hopefully your still here, please message me. I can help, I almost killed myself too, but I didn't go through with it.

don't do it man, no matter how bad things are. can't u move somewhere new, get a new start or just take it by yourself for a while travelling. i mean just around ur country... not lots of money.

u cant understand how permenent death is. srsly, you wont ever come back. you think youre ending something bad but nothing good will come from it becos everything will be over.
      srsly, once youve done it, its stuck forever. get out and live your life!!:)

please PM me or someone else to talk, we dont want you to do this Gabe :(

Alex;2413509 wrote:

Polish people are awesome, might I just add.

[RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [COLOR="Black"][SIZE="1"]read here my blog :)zniknajacymaczke.blogspot.com/[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/COLOR]

my friend, i will say this
      its been a while now, since i tried to do what your going to do
      i still have my ups, and i still have my downs
      but 3 years, after my world was dark, and i tired to end it
      i am a better and changed person
      recovery takes a while, but the feeling of the recovery is a soothing feeling
      no matter how bad it gets, you need to stay strong
      there is nothing to be ashamed of, to be in this situation
      the shame is in giving up
      if im on time, pm me, or add me on msn [email protected]
      i really hope im not late
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

Gabe, please take a minute or two to read this. If you still wish to continue through with your plans, then I won't stop you, but first read what I have to say.

Life can be really tough sometimes, and you'll wonder if it's worth it or not. Sometimes things will seem terrible, and you don't know if you can pull through it. But here's the truth; Things WILL get better. Things can only get so bad before they get better. The only time things will get worse and stay that way is if you commit suicide. Because you can't undo suicide. It's permanant.

Now, you've posted that you're in a depression right now, and that you're going to kill yourself. That tells me that there is a part of you that still wants to live. If you didn't, you would have already done so. And that's a good thing. That means there's still hope.

Right now, what you need to do is to talk to someone. Be it a family member, a friend, a teacher, or a doctor. People need to know how you feel. If you don't want to talk to anyone that you know in real life, talk to someone on here. You can PM me and we can talk, I'll listen and I can help. Just don't take away your life, or else things will never get better. =/

I hope you make the right decision, I really do.

Support Leader,
      ~James
      Need help or just want to talk? PM me. :)
      -------------------------------------------------------
      "It's easy to be nice to people you like. But being nice to people you hate, that's a skill. Do it."

Gabe wrote:

It was one year ago that I joined this wonderful forum, I met people on here I wish I could of met on here face to face but it cant be anymore, im take my life away in a couple days, too much to take, people have been saying it would get better and its been two years and its gotten worse. l had good times on here and I wont forget it, you guys are all amazing in your own way, thanks for everything.

Well according to your name it says you were online today.
      I'm happy to see that you didn't take your life away.

Life is a gift that everyone should be happy to have.
      Sure, times suck sometimes, but you got to think of how good you have it compared to child laborers or the starving children in Africa.

We are one big happy family here, and we wouldn't like to see a member of that go away. If you feel like you don't belong in your own family and friend group in reality, just know that you belong here with us. :]

Angelwings411 wrote:

Well according to your name it says you were online today.
      I'm happy to see that you didn't take your life away.

Life is a gift that everyone should be happy to have.
      Sure, times suck sometimes, but you got to think of how good you have it compared to child laborers or the starving children in Africa.

We are one big happy family here, and we wouldn't like to see a member of that go away. If you feel like you don't belong in your own family and friend group in reality, just know that you belong here with us. :]

Thank you, but it hasnt been the two days but u guys are helping me out.