15 things about girls that guys are confused about- ANSWERED.

• Re: 15 things about girls that guys are confused about- ANSWERED.

yeh. i just started to understand girls a bit better...wait...no not yet. there are still gonna b some interrestin/embarrasin moments to cme
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      'cos all of the stars, are fading away. just try not to worry; you'll see them someday. Just take what you need, and be on your way and stop crying your heart out.'

xoxo Betty Boop xoxo wrote:

OKAy. i was talking to some guys yesterday, and OMG their girl intellect made me sad. SOme guys have really weird myths about girls, so im just gonna clear some things up for all of you guys out there~!!

[1.] Inserting tampons do not give girls pleasure. o_O
      [2.] Most girls don't show each other their boobs and go, "Oh, look at mine!"
      We don't talk and compare our boobs all day (my friend Joe thought that..)
      [3.] Our nipples are not the most sensitive part of our boobs. Don't just concentrate on feeling that. the sides of our breasts are much more sensitive
      [4.] Girls get horny too.
      [5.] Girls also masturbate, maybe even as often as you!
      [6.] The reason why some girls dont talk about being horny and mastubating could be that they are embarrassed. Society puts on the double standard.
      [7.] When nipples get hard, they have absolutley NOTHING to do with how horny they are!!!!!!
      [8.] A trip to the gynecologist does NOT feel good.
      [9.] Don't just concentrate on fingering a girl when you're making out! Kisses on her lips, shoulders, neck, and breasts are huge turn ons. Bottom line- Guys get so caught up in concentrating below the belt, that sometimes the things above the belt get neglected.
      [10.] Girls are different than guys in the sense that they tend to be less simple and blunt. Sorry guys, but sometimes you have to read between the lines. it takes work and effort to figure us out, but we should be worth it.
      [11.] Telling everyone that you have a big dick is not going to make you an automatic chick magnet. Get over it.
      [12.] If you know that your girl is going to give you a blowjob later, she would probably appreciate it if you take care of your diet. Eat something kinda sugary so that your cum will taste better. Pineapple and blueberries are good!! But please, avoid lemonade
      [13.] Most girls like guys who smell good (but don't overdo it). A spritz of TAG would do the trick =]
      [14.] If YOU were a girl, you probably would not be the skanky lesbian who masturbates 8x a day and constantly plays with her boobs while watching herself naked in the mirror
      [15.] As i said earlier, girls get horny too. So don't be surprised if SHE just wants a one night hook-up, or just a vacation fling.

Guys: any more questions? Did this help?
      Girls: Do you want me to add/edit some things??

I disagree. I can almost guarantee that I would be :)

EVERYTHING she listed is wrong. Here is the real scoop

1. All girls are in fact bi
      2. Girls hug, kiss, smell, and sex each other all day
      3. Girls don't bleed out of their vagina's ever, they also never need to use the bathroom
      4. Girls love each others boobs. Also it is a psychological thing. It has been proven that boobs are very similar to a lion's mane. The bigger the mane, the more important the lion. Same holds true for women. The bigger the boobs the higher ranking the girl will be, girls with smaller breast have lower ranks. Watch closely at a super market line, a girl with bigger breast will be able to cut in front of women with smaller ones and they won't say anything.

All the stuff I posted I did not make up myself. It has been backed up by studies done, and published in:

National Geographic
      Science Weekly
      Popular Mechanics
      The New Yorker
      Hustla Magazine

also a scholarly journal:
      Cosmopolitan

xoxo Betty Boop xoxo wrote:

OKAy. i was talking to some guys yesterday, and OMG their girl intellect made me sad. SOme guys have really weird myths about girls, so im just gonna clear some things up for all of you guys out there~!!

[1.] Inserting tampons do not give girls pleasure. o_O
      [2.] Most girls don't show each other their boobs and go, "Oh, look at mine!"
      We don't talk and compare our boobs all day (my friend Joe thought that..)
      [3.] Our nipples are not the most sensitive part of our boobs. Don't just concentrate on feeling that. the sides of our breasts are much more sensitive
      [4.] Girls get horny too.
      [5.] Girls also masturbate, maybe even as often as you!
      [6.] The reason why some girls dont talk about being horny and mastubating could be that they are embarrassed. Society puts on the double standard.
      [7.] When nipples get hard, they have absolutley NOTHING to do with how horny they are!!!!!!
      [8.] A trip to the gynecologist does NOT feel good.
      [9.] Don't just concentrate on fingering a girl when you're making out! Kisses on her lips, shoulders, neck, and breasts are huge turn ons. Bottom line- Guys get so caught up in concentrating below the belt, that sometimes the things above the belt get neglected.
      [10.] Girls are different than guys in the sense that they tend to be less simple and blunt. Sorry guys, but sometimes you have to read between the lines. it takes work and effort to figure us out, but we should be worth it.
      [11.] Telling everyone that you have a big dick is not going to make you an automatic chick magnet. Get over it.
      [12.] If you know that your girl is going to give you a blowjob later, she would probably appreciate it if you take care of your diet. Eat something kinda sugary so that your cum will taste better. Pineapple and blueberries are good!! But please, avoid lemonade
      [13.] Most girls like guys who smell good (but don't overdo it). A spritz of TAG would do the trick =]
      [14.] If YOU were a girl, you probably would not be the skanky lesbian who masturbates 8x a day and constantly plays with her boobs while watching herself naked in the mirror
      [15.] As i said earlier, girls get horny too. So don't be surprised if SHE just wants a one night hook-up, or just a vacation fling.

Guys: any more questions? Did this help?
      Girls: Do you want me to add/edit some things??

Not all of that is accurate for every girl.

1)Yeah, that's true for me and probably almost every female.
      2)Not true. One of my friends used to randomly flash me all of the time. I also talk about boobs constantly.
      3)Nipples generally are the most sensitive part of breasts for most females.
      4)Obviously.
      5)Most females do masturbate, however, not all do. Also, some may not do so even on a regular basis. I've gone a year without doing so.
      6)Or they feel it's personal information and only their business.
      7)Um, not true. Most females do get nipple erections when horny. Though it can also occur when cold.
      8)Again, obviously.
      9)Not all guys even finger girls when they're simply making out.
      10)Some girls are just as blunt as guys.
      11)Again, obviously.
      12)I don't give blowjobs so I can't really say anything about that one.
      13)Tag smells horrible.
      14)I am female so n/a
      15)Not all girls want one night stands, just like not all guys do.
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

SeriousTeenProblems wrote:

EVERYTHING she listed is wrong. Here is the real scoop

1. All girls are in fact bi

Well I guess I can't disprove this statement, but I simply don't agree.

Girls tolerate each other more than boys tolerate each other, but that doesn't mean they're bisexual.

2. Girls hug, kiss, smell, and sex each other all day

Since sex is defined to be the penis entering the vagina, would what constitute sex between 2 females?

Sex is only possible between 2 females if 1 had a penis.

3. Girls don't bleed out of their vagina's ever, they also never need to use the bathroom

Then why are there women's restrooms?

And why is it the line for that could be long.

I've been in very few women's restrooms in my life, and as far as I can recall, all of them had toilets.

4. Girls love each others boobs. Also it is a psychological thing. It has been proven that boobs are very similar to a lion's mane. The bigger the mane, the more important the lion. Same holds true for women. The bigger the boobs the higher ranking the girl will be, girls with smaller breast have lower ranks. Watch closely at a super market line, a girl with bigger breast will be able to cut in front of women with smaller ones and they won't say anything.

This is out of my league.

All the stuff I posted I did not make up myself. It has been backed up by studies done, and published in:

National Geographic
      Science Weekly
      Popular Mechanics
      The New Yorker
      Hustla Magazine

also a scholarly journal:
      Cosmopolitan

Which edition?

Neal C.
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

Neal wrote:

Since sex is defined to be the penis entering the vagina, would what constitute sex between 2 females?

Sex is only possible between 2 females if 1 had a penis.

Don't get me started... :mad:
      [CENTER][CENTER] [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [SIZE=2] MSN: [email protected]

[/SIZE] [/CENTER]