Coming out help

• Coming out help

Well I am gay and am "In the Closest" But I dont wanna be in the closet I want to be out but I am too scared to tell anybody, mostly because my parents talk lots about how there gonna plan my wedding and say names they would like me to name there granchildren and stuff like that. I need help big time.
      Avacrafts online Boyfriend, :love1: Avacraft
    • Re: Coming out help

Oh Aalia, thank you for the welcome.

I can't really help you because I'm not in your shoes. But I can give you some advice that may be able to help you out, somewhat. Being gay is something most people go through. Some deal with it better than others. But if you're one of those people that really want it then you stick with it. You don't worry what people say even including your family members. You need to comfront them and tell them what you feel. No matter what. Even if they don't approve of it. It's not their choice. You need to tell them that you want them to be happy for you. Or you don't need them to be happy for you because you are doing what makes you happy.

Don't stay in the closet too long. I came right out about being bisexual and yes I got put down by friends and mainly family members. I told them that I was doing something that made me happy. And that they should be happy because I'm happy. Trust me, you don't need people telling you what you need to do in life. It will bring you down, major. Do something for you and don't worry about those that tell you differently. Don't let someone tell you that you don't deserve what you want. I know about the names for children. People tell me that they can't wait unilt I have kids. And part of me wants to make them happy by giving them kids but the other half is like, Fay do what makes you happy. You see my point? I'm in love with an amazing guy and I sometimes wonder about kids. But I don't know for the future hasn't come yet.

Just do what makes you happy. And when you learn how to block those people that don't want you happy out then everything falls together. It's like a puzzle piece that is missing. Once you're out in the open then you will feel free to do anything. Trust me.

Good luck.
      If you need anything, PM me.

Honesty usually does work out for the better. I kept my bisexuality a secret for a while and it felt horrible thinking about my friends in certain ways and not being able to tell them. When I finally came-out it was a little wierd at first but people got over it and I don't have any trouble any more. I am not saying it will work the same for you but Think back to all the times you kept something from those you love and thought they would hate you for it, then they found out and everything went ok. Even if you have never had that kind of experience you must know a little of what I am talking about. What would really help is if you tell just one or two people you trust and read their reactions before deciding. That is what I did and it made it way easier when I actually came out since I knew I still had friends no matter what.

BB
      Avacraft
      20/M/Suquamish, WA, USA/Gay
      Ask me anything - www.formspring.me/jaythefay
      Watch my videos! - www.youtube.com/user/jaythefay

well i came out just recently to my whole group of friends... and they were like "yeah and?" so they obviously accepted it well. My parents on the other hand were another problem. Mum was fine with it. She said as long as she gets grandchildren she doesnt care.

my dad on the other hand.... well! i walked down the back and sat down with him and said "dad, i have something to tell you." him - "dont tell me you are too (gay)." NOTE: he has a son from a previous marriage who is gay and dad has pretty much disowned him... I was like "yeah kinda... except i like girls too" him - "but you have a girlfriend now! how can you like fags too?" me - "THATS the whole point, im BISEXUAL, i like both 'fags' and chicks" him - "well i dont fuckin care. but if you bring anyone of THEM home then you are out on the street."

my mum wouldnt let him throw me out. she actually wants me to bring a gay or bi friend home to 'show off' lol!

well thats my coming out story. but i guess its different for each family. a friend of mine came out when he was 15 and was kicked outta home by both is parents. so he lived with me until he was 18. we didnt do anything... he was more like a brother than a mate. So it could go either way for you and your parents
      ₪ Australian
      ₪ 6' 4"
      ₪ Bisexual

If he's really a best friend then he will be ok about it. Just break it to him gently. He'll get over it and realize he's been friends with you this whole time even though he didn't know you were gay so it should all work out just fine.

James
      20/M/Suquamish, WA, USA/Gay
      Ask me anything - www.formspring.me/jaythefay
      Watch my videos! - www.youtube.com/user/jaythefay

Ok, words cant describe how much of a douchebag you look right now. YOU NEED TO FUCKING STOP THAT!!! Its not your place to tell him to like girls, and if you didnt read his post, he DOES, but he likes guys to.

Even if he wasnt, you have no fucking right to tell him otherwise. Its ignorant dipshits like you who fucked up the world. You need to go fuck off, and have you ever HAD pussy? It sounds like you havent.

You need to go have gay sex and report back to me, its homophobes like you that are often in the closet anyways. YOU and youre douchebag parents who raised you that way need to go hang yourselves with dildos up your asses. I think you'd like that last part anyways, you arrogant twat.
      Yes I do! (no I dont)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Basically coming out is never easy. Well maybe sometimes but hardly ever.
      You should just tell people you trust first and see how the react. Then tell everyone else.
      There might be people who don't want to accept it, but you need to just look past them and realise that you don't need them.
      People might put you down, and your friend that you're worried you lose if you come out isn't worth your friendship if he's going to hate you for just being you.
      Like Fay said, you have to do what makes you happy, because in the long run things will turn out shit if you aren't happy.
      Being gay isn't something anyone has any say in, so you shouldn't have to hide it.

Goodluck mate.
      [CENTER]
      Linkin <3
      21st April 07

[/CENTER]

Symptom of the Universe wrote:

Ok, words cant describe how much of a douchebag you look right now. YOU NEED TO FUCKING STOP THAT!!! Its not your place to tell him to like girls, and if you didnt read his post, he DOES, but he likes guys to.

Even if he wasnt, you have no fucking right to tell him otherwise. Its ignorant dipshits like you who fucked up the world. You need to go fuck off, and have you ever HAD pussy? It sounds like you havent.

You need to go have gay sex and report back to me, its homophobes like you that are often in the closet anyways. YOU and youre douchebag parents who raised you that way need to go hang yourselves with dildos up your asses. I think you'd like that last part anyways, you arrogant twat.

Bravo.
      [CENTER]
      Linkin <3
      21st April 07

[/CENTER]

Marry me

i like you
      &#8362; Australian
      &#8362; 6' 4"
      &#8362; Bisexual