pregnancy troubles

• pregnancy troubles

now that some of my friends know that i'm pregnant i've been getting really odd responses. i only have two that are girls but the rest, close to 20, are all guys, and ever since they found out they've been so negative towards me and the baby. one even walked up to me and said "for everybody's sake, lose the damn thing!" another got drunk and imed me and said he'd gut me "as a joke" and that because of the baby's father it would make it more than worth it. everyone else either pretends i'm not, claims i'm making it up or the father is, and the rest have stopped speaking to me. it's really depressing and i just needed to complain. i'm also really confused why all of a sudden every guy in my life is angry about my pregnancy. i'm not having any difficulties with it, i have a great relationship with the father, and financially i'm not struggling, i'm a sophmore in college, and a legal adult so it can't be any of those reasons. does anyone have any thoughts as to why there is so much negativity?:confused:
    • Re: pregnancy troubles

Could be you're not fit to be a parent emotionally. I had a friend who (allegedly) got pregnant, and it was mostly the fact that she would have made the worst mother known to mankind that we all wanted to hit her for it. So it wouldn't be surprising if that's the case with you.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

thank you hearttbeats. i'm really thinking that it is jealousy. they've told me that they think i'll be a fantastic mother, but not now because of the father. it really seems tied to who is fathering the child which is odd because he's incredibly close friends (or was) with them. they already know that it will be me who will be the soul care giver of the child (the father wants to try) and they all know that i have the means to be successful and still be a mother. i don't know, it's just depressing.

I dunno they are probably jealous, or were waiting for you guys to break up cous they like you or something? An now that your pregnant all chances are lost I guess. Honestly, if one of my friends thats a girl get pregnant and shes financially stable and has a good relationship with the father.. theres nothing I can say other than congratulations =)

They might just be worried for the fact that you are quite young to be having a child and that the circumstances aren't perfect for having a child. In my opinion if you really are dedicated to having this child and you know that you can be a briliant mother i think you should just ignore these comments and these people for the time being, keep you spirits high and prove them all wrong by being a great mother when the child is born because that will give you such a boost in confidence. Good luck. :)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]<3[/SIZE][/CENTER]

imho
      never mind the nega comments
      they might affect you and your baby
      i believe having a baby is such a blessing.
      Now, try to be more careful,
      be happy always, so that you'd have
      a great pregnancy :)
      again please dont mind the people
      who throw nega remarks on you
      care about your baby and yourself.
      Take care and Godbless
      congratulations and Best of Luck

lotsalove
      ♥jamela♥
      <3

secretstash411 wrote:

I dunno they are probably jealous, or were waiting for you guys to break up cous they like you or something? An now that your pregnant all chances are lost I guess. Honestly, if one of my friends thats a girl get pregnant and shes financially stable and has a good relationship with the father.. theres nothing I can say other than congratulations =)

i'm not with the father in that sense, he and i are great friends and that's the extent of the relationship.

and out of curiousity why are some of you saying i'm so young? i'm almost done with getting BA in college. all of the guys that have been saying these things are in their early twenties at least.