God + Homosexuality = ?

• Re: God + Homosexuality = ?

No, I rarely give the stuff out unless asked.... Are you asking? which do you want?

First, let me tell you something, revealing a bit more that you do not know. My brother is openly gay, now you may call me homophobic, however this does not mean I am, for he is sitting not five feet from me. On top of this, I work with them.

Now you may say we're homophobic, if we were, considering that Texas alone spends nearly 2 billion a year on guns, how many should be dead? When in fact none are, homophobic? I think not, young man.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]We're the first to fight, the last to leave. We're your worst nightmare, and your greatest blessing. We are the US Marines!
      [/CENTER]

The Guardian wrote:

No, I rarely give the stuff out unless asked.... Are you asking? which do you want?

First, let me tell you something, revealing a bit more that you do not know. My brother is openly gay, now you may call me homophobic, however this does not mean I am, for he is sitting not five feet from me. On top of this, I work with them.

Now you may say we're homophobic, if we were, considering that Texas alone spends nearly 2 billion a year on guns, how many should be dead? When in fact none are, homophobic? I think not, young man.

I never called you homophobic.

The second part of that makes no sense. Just because you buy guns that means nothing. Tell that to these guys.
      Anatomy Of A Gay Murder
      Arrest in Dallas gay murder | News Story on 365gay.com
      [SIZE=4]

Jesus Christ;1624368 wrote:

Dresden, You want to prove that you are better than a non white person? Get the fuck out of your mom's basement, go outside, get a job and make your life worth something.
      [/SIZE]

You're calling Texans, homophobic, of which I am one. And two people get killed in jail all the time. Not always is it a homosexual person.

Now, that a gay man was gunned down in Dallas, means almost nothing for you, however it doe support my point, if we, Texans, were all homophobic, how many deaths would there be?
      [CENTER]We're the first to fight, the last to leave. We're your worst nightmare, and your greatest blessing. We are the US Marines!
      [/CENTER]

The Guardian wrote:

Now, that a gay man was gunned down in Dallas, means almost nothing for you, however it doe support my point, if we, Texans, were all homophobic, how many deaths would there be?

OK what.
      If all of Texas was homophobic there wouldn't be any gay people they would just leave. Texas is the most homophobic state in the US. Maybe your not but Texas as a whole apparently is.
      [SIZE=4]

Dresden, You want to prove that you are better than a non white person? Get the fuck out of your mom's basement, go outside, get a job and make your life worth something.
      [/SIZE]

So would like to prove that Texas is the most murdering state? Because of a murder? :rolleyes:

Your still trying to state your opinion as fact, and its not.
      [/CENTER]

The Guardian wrote:

So would like to prove that Texas is the most murdering state? Because of a murder? :rolleyes:

Your still trying to state your opinion as fact, and its not.

what?

I'm still wondering why you think homosexuality is a choice.
      [SIZE=4]

[/SIZE]

And I am still pondering why you think Texas is all homophobic, because of one guy getting shot.

And then me asking you I guess you would like to prove the Texas also, kills the most people?
      [/CENTER]

The Guardian wrote:

No, lewkleton, it is a choice that one makes, whether in the heat of the moment or not. It is an abomination however this does not mean, that you will be turned away.

Actually, there is no general consensus on the cause of homosexuality. There are theories that it is a mixture of genetic and environmental factors. All just theories.

You cannot go around stating that homosexuality is a choice as if it were fact, because it is simply not (fact, that is :rofl:)

S1919 wrote:

Actually, there is no general consensus on the cause of homosexuality. There are theories that it is a mixture of genetic and environmental factors. All just theories.

You cannot go around stating that homosexuality is a choice as if it were fact, because it is simply not (fact, that is :rofl:)

And I have chosen to? I am defending the opinion in the theory, young man.
      [/CENTER]

The Guardian wrote:

And I am still pondering why you think Texas is all homophobic, because of one guy getting shot.

And then me asking you I guess you would like to prove the Texas also, kills the most people?

That was just one article. There are others you research them.

Do you know how people see Texas. I am sorry for calling all texans homophobic but this is the only state to be WELL known for homophobia.
      [SIZE=4]

[/SIZE]

CStark94 wrote:

God says its wrong, there should be no debate.

You're an idiot. Not everyone agrees that God truly exists. And if we were to truly abide by the Bible, then slavery and polygamy would also be legal.

Inevitably, though, anything religious is legally disregarded in the debate. So can you please give me a secular argument against homosexuality? You can't.

Jebus wrote:

You're an idiot. Not everyone agrees that God truly exists. And if we were to truly abide by the Bible, then slavery and polygamy would also be legal.

Inevitably, though, anything religious is legally disregarded in the debate. So can you please give me a secular argument against homosexuality? You can't.

But this thread isn't about whether being gay is right or wrong, it's about how a (christian?) god views homosexuality.
      [CENTER]JUST LOVE THEM MEATY COCKS EH
      [/CENTER]

The Guardian wrote:

Perhaps you should, Nikita, I'm am a NBC, in the US marines.(Ie; Nuclear, biologist, and Chemist)

Genetics clearly isn't your strong point if you think that speciation doesn't occur.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

S1919 wrote:

The argument I would say is a little bit different and not in direct contrast with one another.

Homosexuality itself is a social construction, yes. So if the label "homosexuality" didn't exist, then there would be no such distinction. That's the environmental aspect of it.

But it's not a choice, when you have such a high percentage of people who hate themselves for being homosexual not being able to convert to heterosexuality. There has been very little success in trying to convert one sexual orientation to another.

Lewkleton wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it's been proven that being gay is in your genes.

it isn't, or they would have all died out due to natural selection, they can't exactly reproduce
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [COLOR="Red"]Don’t pollute the planet. It’s where I keep all my junk.[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]You say tomato, I say Lycopersicum Esculentum.[/COLOR]I GIVE REP TO PEOPLE WHO TELL ME THINGS ABOUT [COLOR="Red"]AVTOMAT KALASHNIKOVAS[/COLOR]

cooter wrote:

it isn't, or they would have all died out due to natural selection, they can't exactly reproduce

Technically, a gay man could donate sperm then used to fertilize a gay woman's eggs, via in vitro. If they then split the children among the two couples, then the genes could be passed, if they exist, and both couples would have children that are, genetically, at least half theirs.
      Love it when you call me Legs
      In the morning, buy me eggs

but the chances of that happening are so low that it wouldn't affect natural selection
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [COLOR="Red"]Don’t pollute the planet. It’s where I keep all my junk.[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]You say tomato, I say Lycopersicum Esculentum.[/COLOR]I GIVE REP TO PEOPLE WHO TELL ME THINGS ABOUT [COLOR="Red"]AVTOMAT KALASHNIKOVAS[/COLOR]

nikitashot wrote:

Genetics clearly isn't your strong point if you think that speciation doesn't occur.

And, Sir, what do you claim to have in Genetics? Right now, possibilities for the military are wide, for me Bio-chemical, research in battery technology. (How fun,Sarcasm)

Now, you questioned my strength in science, and now I am questioning yours. "What is your experience?"

If you cannot see, the implied, and inferred meaning than, there is no need for you to respond.
      [/CENTER]