D's up to my Democrats

• Re: D's up to my Democrats

While my views do not coincide wholly with the Democrats or the Republicans, I find that I support democrats. The only thing we reap from a concervative government is militarism, debt and a polarized society.
      [SIZE=1]"Religious suffering is the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature... It is the opium of the people." ~Karl Marx [/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      “Everything must justify its existence before the judgment seat of Reason, or give up existence”~ Engels[/SIZE]

Criminal Mastermind wrote:

D's up to all my democrat niggas. Fuc da republican's. All my democrats throw ya hands up. Demograts poppin, republicans droppin'. Democrats flyin' and republicans dying. Democrats thrustin' and republicans succin'.

D's UP!!
      No offense, but the Democrats don't exactly need people who are like this..
      When each side starts throwing names around, nobody is better than the other. I'm proud to be a democrat, but not proud of what some of them say and do. I'm sure republicans think the same.

Yes, and Democrats are proud of accomplishing nothing.
      The lesser of two evils? Good god people, we're in a war! Get it through your thick heads! I'm sure as heck not going to have any ragheaded islamofacist fighting in New York. To surrender in Iraq is to invite them here. Think about it.

No, I'm not a republican. I tend to side with the republicans more often, as the democrats have accomplished next to nothing in recent years. I am, however, highly conservative. Conservative and republican are not the same thing. Rudy Guiliani is a republican, but he's barely conservative.
      It is a sad day when an innocent nation's flag is decried as hate speech.

If I say it, I believe it. Most of the time, anyway. :lol:

FutureNavyMan08 wrote:

Yes, and Democrats are proud of accomplishing nothing.
      The lesser of two evils? Good god people, we're in a war! Get it through your thick heads! I'm sure as heck not going to have any ragheaded islamofacist fighting in New York. To surrender in Iraq is to invite them here. Think about it.

No, I'm not a republican. I tend to side with the republicans more often, as the democrats have accomplished next to nothing in recent years. I am, however, highly conservative. Conservative and republican are not the same thing. Rudy Guiliani is a republican, but he's barely conservative.

They never did attac us retard. because they couldent find the WMD's in iraq. So they just hit up long time enemy saddamn so their invasion wouldent be useless

Criminal Mastermind wrote:

Republicans hate helping people. they dont care if people go homeless. They are against the WIC and welfare programs. Democrats Fa life. Everyone throw their D's up.

Kerry wasnt that great to tell the turth, but he was the lesser of 2 evils.
      Who told the U.S. they would compromise with republicans in congress if they were elected?
      Neither side is doing anything good at the time being. They're both nut cases going after eachother. They wont compromise or get anything done.

More false accusations and pointless insults, Neo. Honestly, I'm starting to think of them as your trademark.

Yes, I hate islamofacists. You caught me. Oh wait, I wasn't denying it in the first place. CONGRATS, YOU'VE STATED THE ODVIOUS! SOMEONE GIVE THE MAN A STUFFED BEAR!

I don;t think Neo was reffering to your hate for Islamofascists, rather your use of racial slurs. It seems you were insulted by something he did not say.
      [SIZE=1]"Religious suffering is the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature... It is the opium of the people." ~Karl Marx [/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      “Everything must justify its existence before the judgment seat of Reason, or give up existence”~ Engels[/SIZE]

Kuzntskiy wrote:

Racism Alert

Mr. Retarted Racist, would you mind talking more civil than commenting on people's choices of things they like to wear. Slipped your tongue and revealed your sick racist self eh? Or is it fashionable in your place? :rolleyes:

Jnifiw3loi, I'd say thats a pretty direct accusation and not a thing of my imagination.

Islamofacism is not a race, it's a belief.

FutureNavyMan08 wrote:

More false accusations and pointless insults, Neo. Honestly, I'm starting to think of them as your trademark.

Yes, I hate islamofacists. You caught me. Oh wait, I wasn't denying it in the first place. CONGRATS, YOU'VE STATED THE ODVIOUS! SOMEONE GIVE THE MAN A STUFFED BEAR!

Thats basicly as low as you can get. Arabs are born arab's, they dont choose to be. Dont compare all arabs as terrorists. You, and all of your bigoted conservatives republicans are the reasons those arabs hate americans so much. Its people like you who make this country, and those in it look bad. I hope you dont join the navy and make this country look worse.

Kuzntskiy wrote:

Sorry to point out, but you have quoted the wrong person. People would think I referred to Arabs as terrorists and I plan to join the navy. It was FutureNavyMan08, the person whom I laid bare for others to see his true self, who is the racist and wants to join the navy. I doubt he'll succeed in his ambition though, seeing his lack of an analytical mind, his hate against the world and his ignorance about the world and even his own country.

Yeah sorry about that man, ill edit that. He will probly make it in, but he wont pass E-3, or best of all he will make E-5 Petty Officer 1st class. He will end up a grunt, especially if they find out about his racism

Seriously. Uhm all the elections are about lately is this.

War.
      Abortion.
      Gay Marriage.

And let me some it up for you. Because no republican is going to have the balls enough to maybe thing about Abortion, or Gay Marriage realisticly, only what the "PARTY" says it right. And the Democrats will be for Gay Marriage.
      Ok seriously, we need a president who cares about MAKING a difference. Because I'm pretty sure the war is way more important than anything right now. And bringing our troops home will be on both of their To-Do lists. Im so sick of all the bullshit in the elections. No one REAL ever runs for president.
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

I never said anything about arabs in general. "raghead" is an derogative adjective used to descibe islamofacists. Do I have to explain EVERYTHING to you folks?

Please learn about the Navy before making such badly informed remarks. My three years of NJROTC will allow me to become an E-3 right after basic. However, I'm going to take NROTC in college. This will allow me to enter as an 0-1.

I'm not racist, I simply hate islamofacists. Islamofacism is a beleif and hating it does not qualify as racism. Learn what something is before accusing someone of it.

"raghead" reffers to the turbin that an Arab may wear. That Arab need not be an islamofascist. Your racial insult was general.
      Oh, and I am not very sure your rank will mean anything when you are sent ahead of the main force as cannon fodder. The military does not want to admit that they still employ cannon fodder, but without it they would loose alot of valuable people.