bird flu attack?

• bird flu attack?

What would you do if your boyfriend, the person you love most on earth tells you he has to go to Thailand to work for 3 months? I'm really scared for him.. Not only would we be so far away but i'm more concerned about the fact that thailand has many infected birds or whatever that infect people with bird flu...

Please tell me what you would do!!! I told him to take tamiflu or relenza [some medicines] just to be cautious but he says that i'm being paranoid... i'm feel so helpless and hopeles... There are so many articles on the internet about bird flu Bird Flu - Are You Prepared? and how damaging that can be... with so many symptoms and pains and headaches, coughs, muscle aches... omg.. i can't believe that i have to go through all this...

i really want to do something, can someone tell me what i can do? i can't stop him from going as he may lose his job if he doesn't go and also because we need the income badly for the coming wedding... so much trials i have to go through... what if that bird flu attacks him? he would be so far away and would be dying without me... :(:(