13 y.o Girl & 17 y.o Boy

• 13 y.o Girl & 17 y.o Boy

Hey guys and girl, i know im probably gonna get a lot of "pedofile" comments about this, but im not suprised.

The story is, im 17 and my girl is 13, now i love her more than anything, but im just wondering what everyone thinks about the age thing, now we both dont plan on doing anything sexual untill she is at least 16-17, yes thats a long time but im sure it will be worth it if we last, this is the first girl that has been more than a year in age difference that ive ever liked, so i really dont see mysellf as being a pedo,

however what does everyone else think? girls and guys opinion would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Guys and Girls.
      Please be nice
      Richard
    • Re: 13 y.o Girl & 17 y.o Boy

Having a big age difference is a biggggg thing. best is always to find a girl your age.
      But these are just my opinions.
      You will face alot of problems like, what happens when you go off to college or a uni?
      And she will only be 14?
      The thing is can you guys really wait? she has to wait for you to finish your studies and degrees while you have to wait for her to even get into a college.

If you really think you want to be with her forever than it best that you just hook up together when both of you are in your 20s.
      Hmm, wonder why relationships do not last long?
      Help The Needed!
      Help The Needed Blog!

Hey there!

The story is, im 17 and my girl is 13, now i love her more than anything, but im just wondering what everyone thinks about the age thing, now we both dont plan on doing anything sexual untill she is at least 16-17, yes thats a long time but im sure it will be worth it if we last, this is the first girl that has been more than a year in age difference that ive ever liked, so i really dont see mysellf as being a pedo,

So, although you and your girlfriend are four years apart and it doesn't seem like a big difference, it is. She's four years your junior, which means that she's completely in a different world than you are. You are probably more maturer than her and you are probably on a different 'thinking' wavelength than her. Personally, I wouldn't suggest this at all, but you do what you think is right for yourself; but just remember that a lot of people would look down on this relationship, so you need to make the decisions that will make you happy :)

Good luck!
      Support Leader,

armyforthebroken
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]

im not really looking to go to college or anything, im a pretty keep-to-myself kinda guy, i hardly go out and yeah, i love her to bits, my biggest fear is if we decide to wait, and end our relationship now, it that she will move on, and so might i. which i really do not want to happen, however i can tend to fall for people pretty easily, another thing is i wanna make sure she is save, i am aware the a fare few girls these days get taken advantage of and id really like to make sure her first time is special and yeah, its not to some guy who takes advantage of her.

richard

To the truth, if you waited and she actually went for another guy. You should ask yourself does she really love you? If she did, then she should have waited.

If you really loved her, and even though she got together with another guy. Wait for her, show her that your the "real man" that you are more faithful to her than the guy she is with.
      Help The Needed!
      Help The Needed Blog!

helptheneeded wrote:

To the truth, if you waited and she actually went for another guy. You should ask yourself does she really love you? If she did, then she should have waited.

If you really loved her, and even though she got together with another guy. Wait for her, show her that your the "real man" that you are more faithful to her than the guy she is with.

^ Very nicely put. I couldn't have said it better myself.

And Richard, you just have to use your head in this situation. You definitely have the right intention in mind by respecting her purity until a later age, but you never know - that can quickly change within temptation.
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]

Rat420 wrote:

Hey guys and girl, i know im probably gonna get a lot of "pedofile" comments about this, but im not suprised.

however what does everyone else think? girls and guys opinion would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Guys and Girls.
      Please be nice
      Richard

One question. Are her parents approving of your wanting to go out with their daughter? Because if they are, then anyone else's cruel comments are but an afterthought.

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.

her dad does, her step dad, im not sure of, i think he is a bit yes and no, like he doesnt want me being sexual with her, which i dont mind, and i think her mum does, well her mum told her she doesnt mind

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

Liam wrote:

Paedophile in the making

Geez that only took a day to get a reaction like that

There is a 4 year difference here. Might not seem like a lot but when you up it into context, she is 13 and you are 17. You are both at very different stages in your life, both at different levels of maturity and when it comes to sexual relations, it's different too. Even if you don't plan on having sex with her, you have a more advanced knowledge than she would. Now say you were 24 and she was 20, as you are both older there would be no problem with that. 13 is a really young age to date someone when you are 17. She has basically just started her teenage teens where are you are nearly over them. If you really love her, stay with her by all means but I, personally, think the age gap is a little to extreme. Some people say that age doesn't matter but when it's an age gap like this, I think it does.

Also, like what someone mentioned, how do her parents feel about her dating a 17 year old?
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

AccessDenied wrote:

One question. Are her parents approving of your wanting to go out with their daughter? Because if they are, then anyone else's cruel comments are but an afterthought.

Access is right. my apologies.

btw, your ex that is in a relationship for one year in my opinion is not really experience. Best to ask couple that have been together for 3 years and going strong.

N if her parents arent sure, its best you wait till she is of age. Which shows the parents , as i have said, that you are faithful to their daughter.
      Help The Needed!
      Help The Needed Blog!

The post was edited 1 time, last by helptheneeded ().