I want my mum dead

• I want my mum dead

Sometimes I wonder why the fuck she had me because shes always having a go at me, blaming me for things and so on. It really depresses me and I'd rather her be dead than treating me like shit all the time. My brother and sister have already left home so I'm the only child left for her to screw at.
      For example, about five minutes ago she got home from shopping.. its a sunny day so she had her roof off on the car and the alarm kept going off because of the wind blowing inside the car or whatever.. Guess who got the blame? She says my Dads screwy but shes a hypacrit! :mad:

I hate her!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Liam ().

• Re: I want my mum dead

:/ Well think about this. You're almost off to college, or done with high school.
      You'll be able to get a job, a car, shelter, and you'll be able to get away.
      Just hang in there for like what, two years?
      But if you really can't handle it, stay with someone for a while.
      But don't run away from home. Maybe a relative?
      Whatever you do, I wish you much luck :]

Is there anyone you can stay with? Where I live there are welfare programs for youth that can't live at home anymore for one reason or another, perhaps you could try one of these? My mom and I fought all the time till I moved out, now are relationship isn't wonderful but it's not as bad as it was either

hearttbeats wrote:

Hey,
      Have you thought about getting your mother in some type of therapy, it sounds like she may needed if all that is going on at home. She's depressing you and that's not healthy for you or your family and for you.

Its good advice, but i imagine his mom would get angry that her son is trying to put her in therapy.

Liam wrote:

Sometimes I wonder why the fuck she had me because shes always having a go at me, blaming me for things and so on. It really depresses me and I'd rather her be dead than treating me like shit all the time. My brother and sister have already left home so I'm the only child left for her to screw at.
      For example, about five minutes ago she got home from shopping.. its a sunny day so she had her roof off on the car and the alarm kept going off because of the wind blowing inside the car or whatever.. Guess who got the blame? She says my Dads screwy but shes a hypacrit! :mad:

I hate her!

That's depressing. No matter what your mum's done, there's always a reason behind her actions. .. Maybe you should offer to help her more?

One day my friend, you'll cry if your wish comes true. I still cry for mine, but I never wished her dead. :(

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.

Liam wrote:

I hate her!

All i can say is...YOU STUPID UNGREATFUL NASTY ASS COW:mad:...YOU WOULD BE DEAD WITHOUT HER:mad:...AND WHO IS THE HYPOCRIT:mad:...YOU SAY U HATE HER TREATING YOU LIKE SHIT:mad:...WELL WHAT ARE YOU DOING, COMING ON HERE SAYING YOU WANT HER DEAD

SHAME ON YOU :mad:

Emma1 wrote:

All i can say is...YOU STUPID UNGREATFUL NASTY ASS COW:mad:...YOU WOULD BE DEAD WITHOUT HER:mad:...AND WHO IS THE HYPOCRIT:mad:...YOU SAY U HATE HER TREATING YOU LIKE SHIT:mad:...WELL WHAT ARE YOU DOING, COMING ON HERE SAYING YOU WANT HER DEAD

SHAME ON YOU :mad:

Look I agree that maybe he's wrong wishing her dead, but he's not being a hypocrite, my dad is like that sometimes, a real prick, blaming things on me if he doesn't know what happened, and it does pee me off, I can't imagine what it's like for Liam the way he described it. Like someone said, you got like 2 more years left man, just hang in there, try to keep calm just ignore, remember your mum is the one who's getting angry over nothing, not you, so don't sink to that level. But that being said, after you do go college, get a job, new house or whatever, don't ignore your mum, she is your mum she gave birth to u so help her, try and make her see how u feel.

Erm, Liam? What about you going shopping with your mum? Help her in the supermarket. Then help her lug all the food back and stack it into the cupboards? Or help her fill the dishwasher (if you have one). Or, get your washing done. Not forgetting your ironing.

I assume you can iron your shirts and stuff. No? If not then, why not? Imagine your mum having a big pile of boring ironing.

Don't take mum for granted and never wish her dead. She's the hub of the home. She gave you life, she raised you to be the fine young man you are now. Ahem.

I miss my mummy. Every time I think of her, my eyes well up with tears.

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.

AccessDenied wrote:

Erm, Liam? What about you going shopping with your mum? Help her in the supermarket. Then help her lug all the food back and stack it into the cupboards? Or help her fill the dishwasher (if you have one). Or, get your washing done. Not forgetting your ironing.

I assume you can iron your shirts and stuff. No? If not then, why not? Imagine your mum having a big pile of boring ironing.

Don't take mum for granted and never wish her dead. She's the hub of the home. She gave you life, she raised you to be the fine young man you are now. Ahem.

I miss my mummy. Every time I think of her, my eyes well up with tears.

I like the ideas you've put foward but I put my own stuff in the dish washer when I've finished, my dad does the ironing and I'm not a fine young man, I've been proven to be a right dickhead.

Doughnut wrote:

She's your mum, she's supposed to nag you Liam but if it's all getting a bit too much then why not stay with a family member or close friend for a while until things cool off?

Then try talking to your mum and ask her to tone it down a bit as she's making your life a little bit shitty.

I don't think any of my friends are close enough to let me stay with them, or they just wouldn't have the room, but thanks :)