is she coming on to me? she knows i have a girlfriend...

• is she coming on to me? she knows i have a girlfriend...

Ok, so this girl Lauren is part of our group of friends. We are on the same bus, so often times we sit together on the bus, talk and all that stuff.

So yeah, since she is part of the group of friends we hang out and talk quite a bit. We also have drivers ed together so we sit next to each other and just goof around and talk most of the time.

I always sort of had a hunch that she liked me, not exactly sure why, just a hunch? Like whenever she sees me she sort of punches me or does something else like that physically.

So anyway, today near the end of the day she sent me a text saying that a bunch of people were going to stay after and throw around a frisbee, and that I should come. So, I came, a couple other people came as well. Before I met up with them though I was playing Ultimate Frisbee (a more serious game) with another group of friends. It was shirts vs skins, so I was shirtless.

I could sort of see me her watching me play out of the corner of my eye. So, I walked over to my other friends (Lauren was there) and we just throwed a disk around.

I don't know if you know how to play Jackpot, but basically one person throws a frisbee a bunch of people scramble to catch it. Instead of going with the group she came over to me, and sort of put her elbow on her shoulder, pretty much leaning on me. So she said "So... Whats up?" I said not much, and started throwing the frisbee, she stayed at my side and talked to me and stuff.

Eventually a bunch of us; Me, Lauren, My friend, my friends girlfriend, and another guy were lying around on this big pole vault landing matt talking.

Lauren kept asking me questions about my relationship, like 'How far have you gone with her?' 'How serious are you with her? 'How long has you been together again?' 'Did you tell her the 3 words? (i love you), and 'When was the last time / next time your going to see her?'

Not all in that order I guess. But she was asking a bunch of questions.

Anyway, we were talking lying around I said I got a sort of a cramp in my leg. She asked me if I wanted a massage. I said yeah sure, thinking she was kidding. Next thing I know SHE WAS STRADDLING ME RUBBING MY BACK GIVING ME A MASSAGE.

This went on for a few minutes when she sort of lied back. I was lying next to her, and as we were talking about stuff she was gradually inching towards me. She actually got so close that she was like fully against me, my arm was essentially lying on her breast (I could fully feel her bra).

Anyway, at this time my friend and his girlfriend were getting a little... frisky... so I suggested we take a walk around the track to, to give my friend and his girlfriend some space.

So we are walking on the track, I ask her her status sort of, she told me she was single, and sort of likes it. I asked her why she liked, she said it was less stressful, and there were no good guys at this school. I sort of jokingly said I was a good guy, and she said "well duh your a great guy but you have a girlfriend". that struck me as kind of odd.

anyway, I was saying that I was having trouble with the long distance relationship with my girlfriend (she lives about 30 minutes away). she said that I was right, sort of hinted that i could do better, and I deserve someone closer.

so to wrap it up i'll break it down.

signs she might like me:
      1.) she had a very deep interest in my relationship with my gf, ever since she knew it was a little rocky.
      2.) her general actions towards me, punching me, sitting next to me on the bus, etc.
      3.) she sort of followed me around the field (when we were playing jackpot she stayed at my side instead of with everyone else)
      4.) she gave me a full back massage
      5.) she was feeling my muscles...
      6.) she was telling me how good i was at frisbee
      7.) she cuddled up very close to me, so close i was essentially groping her breast

also signs she could not like me:
      1.) she said she likes being single
      2.) she said she is not really looking for a relationship, too stressful

anyway, what do you guys think?

just for some more info. I had a crush on this girl at the begining of the year, i still sort of like her. Earlier in the year i would have killed to have a relationship with her, I still would love to give it a shot now.

my current gf is sort of long distance... which is tough for me... i can't see her for about 3 weeks because of her parents. i don't want to dump her, but i feel like the momentum is sort of slowing down, you know?

what should I do? was she coming on to me?
    • Re: is she coming on to me? she knows i have a girlfriend...

yeahh man, she's onto you, or at least it seems, there not much to do, first u need to ask her, and then u have to see if you like more ur gf or her, and choose
      [FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"][RIGHT]everyone laughs at me like if i give a fuck what they think...
      [/SIZE][/RIGHT][/FONT]

Angro88 wrote:

the thing is, if i'm honest about it i'd rather be with lauren than with my current gf.

its just, i need to be 100% sure she is into me, and would want a relationship before i do anything

You need to be sure whether you like this lauren than your current girlfriend.
      Does she know you enough to have a relationship with her?
      Or does your current gf know you more?

The bad side is that long distance relationships that aren't secure usually won't last long. If you were together with some one and you know if that partner is going some where far away, then you need to rethink whether your relationship can wait for a long time till he/she comes back.

My suggestion is that you don't get together with lauren straight away. I think there is still more for you to learn about her. Her interest, her hobbies, personality, etc...
      So just be friend first, a relationship can wait, rather than going into it and finding out something about that person which bugs you alot. It is better to learn it when your friends and able to adapt to it.

Give it some time, see how it goes.
      Hmm, wonder why relationships do not last long?
      Help The Needed!
      Help The Needed Blog!

If you're being completely honest and not leaving much out, she likes you. And I kind of sympathize with you and your gf, because soon I'm going to be going into a long distance relationship, and so i know it does suck, but your gf is your gf, and you at least deserve to talk it over with her.
      But yeah, if Lauren is the better deal, your young, and the flirty ones are fun, even if they don't last.
      Enjoy yourself.

Just be 100% sure of what you want before you make your desicion!!
      Ive been in a 'long distance' relationship [with 1 break up] for just over a year.
      And ive found 'the one' so they do work.
      And that break up was because i found somebody who lives 'closer'
      like this Lauren is it? lol And for me it didnt work out, cos i still loved him
      and it taught me that 'distance' means nothing when you like/love somebody.
      Just dnt rush things and make sure you know what your doing =)

It sounds like she's into you, just ask her and if she says yes, and you like her more than your current girlfriend, then just ask her out.
      "And This'll be the first time in a week,
      That I talk to you and I can't speak,
      It's been three whole days since I had sleep,
      'Cos I dream of his lips on your cheek"