We're Asexual and we're out there

• Re: We're Asexual and we're out there

Titus Pullo wrote:

True, and like I said good for them and I respect that.

I do like sex and I'm curious as to why people would be born/come(?) to not enjoy sex.

yeah I was actually wondering if it was enviromental or something to do with a hormone that isnt produced....Like instead of it being a sexuality..maybe its a disorder?

Maximus1991 wrote:

I am really not trying to prove anything or gain attention here. I am here only to get the word out there and let everyone know that it is an orientation and people should know that it exists and I want to let others who have the same orientation know they're not alone.

Bullshit. If you didn't want to gain attention you wouldn't have made the damn topic. You don't see me making a topics saying that we're straight and we're out there. It's like you're trying to make people think you're better cause you're asexual? Maybe you're just a dumb ass. =/

Asexuality isn't real. It's just for the fck ugly people to categorize themselves and have an excuze for not ever having a partnerr. lmao. Makes them feel important to have their own tag though huh.
      Dam im clever
      plz + rep me i am GOD!!

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Damnit kids, you're meant to give me + rep
      [CENTER]I'm Anti-Gay, Anti-Nerd, Anti-American
      You guys are gonna love me :D[/CENTER]

8FOR!3 wrote:

Bullshit. If you didn't want to gain attention you wouldn't have made the damn topic. You don't see me making a topics saying that we're straight and we're out there. It's like you're trying to make people think you're better cause you're asexual? Maybe you're just a dumb ass. =/

Tell me where he says he's better because he's asexual..? I mean, I must be just too stupid for you, because you're just so darn smart. :)

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Huh? wrote:

How so?

Can you read? He said he's already had a few girl firends, how does that make asexuality an excuse for him to not having any sexual partners?

Also, what kind of guy would turn down sex unless he really didn't want it? Think about it.

Hooligan wrote:

Tell me where he says he's better because he's asexual..? I mean, I must be just too stupid for you, because you're just so darn smart. :)

I agree with you. you're a retard.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Hooligan wrote:

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Can you read? He said he's already had a few girl firends, how does that make asexuality an excuse for him to not having any sexual partners?

Also, what kind of guy would turn down sex unless he really didn't want it? Think about it.

I didn't read the post lmao, only the title.
      It's how a troll rolls my friend.
      [CENTER]I'm Anti-Gay, Anti-Nerd, Anti-American
      You guys are gonna love me :D[/CENTER]

Hooligan wrote:

If he's not bragging, why is he making the topic? Like I said, why would anyone care to know about his orientation?

We're Straight and we're out there. :hugs:

I dont think he's bragging. He just wants/wanted to talk about it.

Also, asexuality is a sexual orientation.

No one seemed to paid attention to my earlier reply :

panicmayarise wrote:

ACTUALLY,

Hormone imbalance is one of the most rarest causes of asexuality. There is no clear causes for it. It's the same as bisexuality, pansexuality, and homosexuality. Are those disorders? No. They are just sexual orientations.

So asexuality is not some sort of disorder. Lacking in hormones might be considered a disorder, but asexuality itself is not a disorder, even if it was caused by lack of testosterone/estrogen.

A decrease in sex drive caused by a decrease in hormones are usually attributed to the use of birth control (usually the pill), and thyroidectomy (surgical removal of a part or all of the thyroid gland, which is an endocrine gland that regulates how the sensitive the body is to hormones); however, I wouldn't call that asexuality because like I said, it's like a sexual orientation. These fluctuations in sex drive are often temporary and can be turned back to normal. (except in the thyroidectomy thing i think.).

Again, asexuality IS A SEXUAL ORIENTATION. It's not "oh it's how my body works". Would you say the same if youre having homo/bi/pansexual tendencies? I would doubt that a homosexual person thinks that he is homosexual because there's something wrong with his/her body.

The post was edited 1 time, last by gardenhead ().

joeym313 wrote:

idk man youve never had any sexual fantasies? what about your wet dreams if you dont wank then you get noct emissions, what are your nocturnal emissions about.

No, I don't have sexual fantasies and I do not masturbate. I do have nocturnal emissions but, I have no idea what they're about. I don't ever remember my dreams at all or remember having had dreams. I don't think that I have sexual fantasies at night, I think the stuff just comes out because it has nowhere to go when more gets produced.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

8FOR!3 wrote:

If he's not bragging, why is he making the topic? Like I said, why would anyone care to know about his orientation?

We're Straight and we're out there. :hugs:

Well, there were two reasons I made this:
      1) To let people know, everyone knows there are straight people. When I first realized I didn't have a sex drive I was lost, confused and a little depressed for a few months before I realized what it was. I don't want anyone to go through that.
      2) I enjoy debate and I wanted to give people a chance to talk about things. Honestly I've learned a lot more science than I thought I was going to and it's great.
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]"What we do in life echoes in ete[/SIZE][SIZE=3]rnity."[/SIZE]
      ~ Maximus from The Gladiator[/CENTER]

8FOR!3 wrote:

Fair enough. But like I said, I overreacted. My bad. I'm sure even 18 year old asexual guys have hormones too :D

Absolutely understandable, I get a bit defensive at times and I wanted my shot at responding :o
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]"What we do in life echoes in ete[/SIZE][SIZE=3]rnity."[/SIZE]
      ~ Maximus from The Gladiator[/CENTER]