Confused . . . .

• Confused . . . .

Ok i'll try to make this as simple as i can.
      I made out with a lad in town a few weeks back, call him S, he's best mates with a lad i've grown up with so i'd seen him around a few times before. He's gorgeous and has a great personality so i honestly thought i'd never have any chance with him but we were both drunk and things kind of happened. However now i don't know whether he does actually like me or if it was just a drunken kiss but i don't want to just ask him because i don't wanna sound stupid.
      I started talking to one of his other mates, N, to try and figure out what's going on and he thinks i should go for it but after talking more to N i'm really starting to fall for him and i'm just lost. I know that i will never have a chance with N, he's with a different girl every week in town and i could never compete with them, they are stunning but i don't know what to do.
      I really do like S but i don't want anything to happen and then realise i like his best mate N even more, but i don't want to miss my chance either.
      This probably sounds completley pathetic but i just want to see what you guys think.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [/CENTER]
    • Re: Confused . . . .

Have you tried talking to S more? Maybe if you talk to him more, spend time with him, sober, you can get a better idea of his feelings. N probably gets bored easily, or he just likes dating around. I think you should talk to S more and see how it goes. The more time you spend with N, the more you'll fall for him. I think you should keep N at a distance and try things out with S. That's just my opinion.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Yeah, I think you should focus on S. While you two were both drunk when the kiss happened, he could still have actual feelings for you. Try talking to him some more and see how he acts around you. Maybe he'll go for another kiss. ;P

N sounds a bit like he's just a player. I can't say for sure because I don't know the guy, but you said he's with a different girl every week? Sounds a bit bad. As Jasmine said, just try and talk to S more and get your mind of N so you can distance yourself from him.

Good luck Charley. =)

~James
      Need help or just want to talk? PM me. :)
      -------------------------------------------------------
      "It's easy to be nice to people you like. But being nice to people you hate, that's a skill. Do it."

He isn't exactly a player, by with a different girl i mean he kisses them in town, he's never actually seeing any of them, he's just making the most of being single.
      And i'm just really shy around lads i like especially when i don't know them too well so i find it really hard to talk to S, which is why i started talking to N instead. Although N and the guy i grew up with are both trying to push me and S together so maybe they'll help. I just find it hard to distance myself from N because i see him quite often and he's coming to my party ect.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [/CENTER]