Omg please help me!! ='(

• Omg please help me!! ='(

Ok so, here's the story. Me and this girl have been best friends for almost 9 years, the other part of the story is that i've been in love with her brother for 9 years aswel. I never thought anything would happen between us since he's a little older than me (only by 3 years) and for the longest time nothing did happen, so I convinced myself that it wasn't going to. Eventually when we were alone together he tried to kiss me, and it all happend so fast that I kinda froze in shock. I was shocked it was actually happening, I had wanted it for so long. I blew my chance. This was back in September. A few days ago the chance came up again, and I took it. We were laughing and talking, and making out =O for over 5 hours. That's not the part I need help with, what I do need help with is the fact that now that's happend, he won't even be in the same room as me. He won't talk to me or even look at me. If we end up in the same room, he'll leave. I know it's awkward because no one else in his family knows and their not gunna know, but I never expected this to happen. I don't know how to get things back to normal. I mean, I want to be with him.. BADLY but I don't know what to do. I never knew this was gunna happen. WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?!?:( :( :( :(
    • Re: Omg please help me!! ='(

I know that guys can be assholes, but I thought that this one was different. Because I had known him for so long, we had become really good friends and we knew almost everything about each other. I didn't think he's really do that to me. The way that he was made it seem that he actually cared. He'd stop to ask me if I was uncomfortable with the situation, and ask me if I was okay and stuff, as though he cared about me and didn't want to make me move to fast, since he's gone alot farther with a girl than I have with a guy.
      -MissaAlyssa-

I hate to say it, but a lot of guys will do a lot to make you comfortable with it just so they can do stuff to you. You were friends with him for a while, after that first attempt at a kiss he was thinking that it was happening too fast, so he slowed up. You let him, now it's like you don't exist. That would be the worst thing. You should confront him though, I don't know exactly what he'd say.

It seems that he might be doing what Kris88 said. Or maybe he's just embarrassed. He is a little older than you so he might feel bad for kissing someone younger than him. 3 years isn't a lot, but if you're a teenager, it is kind of a big difference. He might feel foolish for doing that. He might just want to be friends and didn't really want to do something like that. Or maybe his feelings for you are coming out too and he just doesn't know how to react.

Really, you just have to ask him. Because we can give you advice but it won't really amount to anything if you don't ask him yourself. Good luck.

Oh it's been awkward. I haven't talked to him about it yet, but we've at least been in the same room as each other for more than 30 seconds. I couldn't say anything to him because my best friend (his sister) and his little brother were there, and neither of them know, and neither of them can know. I talked to him on the phone for a few minutes today, not about that because I was being rushed, but we had an actual conversation without it being totally weird. I think that now hopefully that we've giving it a little bit of time, he knows a little more about how to deal with the awkwardness, and hopefully things are slowly going back to normal
      -MissaAlyssa-

Phuck Buddy wrote:

He probably feels weird about it also because your his sister's best friend. He might also be embarrassed that you're 3 years younger. I dont know how old you are, but depending on that...it may make a difference.

Agreed.
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]

Okay people.. i'm back.. with news. Sorry it's taken so long for me to figure this out but, hey, at least I know what's going on now.
      Just thought i'd keep you posted and let you know what's happend.
      Okay.. well, since I was on here last I have been with him again. We did talk about it and now I know what's going on. He cares about me but not in that sort of way. Apparently it was for "entertainment" purposes (which doesn't sound good I know, but there's nothing I can do about that). We can at least manage to stay in the same room and have since kinda hung out. Not just the two of us alone, we were with other people and nothing happend, but we still talked and stuff as if nothing had happend. Everything is pretty much back to the same way it used to be before this happend, except for the fact that I try to be ready for it at any time. That's pretty much really everything that's been going on. Nothing to major but, whatever
      -MissaAlyssa-

wow, i never thought of it that way but.. yeah i guess your right. lucky guy i know.. and he doesn't even have to worry about commitment. it's bad i know (now that i've seen it that way) but i can't really help it, i mean, i've been in love with this guy for my whole life, and i guess i'm willing to do what it takes to make him happy <-- that sounds gay, i know
      -MissaAlyssa-

Phuck Buddy wrote:

He probably feels weird about it also because your his sister's best friend. He might also be embarrassed that you're 3 years younger. I dont know how old you are, but depending on that...it may make a difference.

Yep, thats what I was going to say.
      i'm 15 and he's 18

And remember:
      Statutory rape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      LOL!