FWB - Terrible

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FWB - Terrible

I don't understand and I won't.

She's confusing. Obviously we're not in a romantic relationship, but I feel that she is too clingy and spends too much time with me for the type of relationship we have, which is purely sexual. She's a bit self-centered too...

She's rather a rather self-centered person, so I can't force myself to like her character either. Idk.

She points out my insecurities, asks stupid questions, and is very fragile. She pretends to have "control" over me. :rolleyes:

What should I do with her? Should I start seeing other girls?
    • Re: FWB - Terrible

What is this girl to you? A friend with benifits or an actual girlfriend? If she's not your girlfriend, then you're absolutely free to date whoever you want. However dating someone will mean you can't have sex with this girl anymore, because that would be cheating on your girlfriend.

If you're dating this girl.. Then you have to decide if you want to be in the relationship or not. If you don't, then you should tell her. It's best to avoid leading someone on. However, if you still have feelings for her, but feel things are becoming distant, try and talk to her about it. Maybe you two can work something out.

Good luck. =)

Support Leader,
      ~James
      Need help or just want to talk? PM me. :)
      -------------------------------------------------------
      "It's easy to be nice to people you like. But being nice to people you hate, that's a skill. Do it."