Immunisations?

• Re: Immunisations?

i have only been vaccinated when required by law, and when there is no way out of it. vaccines for things other than extremely deadly diseases that cause plagues should not be used because it decreases natural resistance to disease.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [COLOR="Red"]Don’t pollute the planet. It’s where I keep all my junk.[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]You say tomato, I say Lycopersicum Esculentum.[/COLOR]I GIVE REP TO PEOPLE WHO TELL ME THINGS ABOUT [COLOR="Red"]AVTOMAT KALASHNIKOVAS[/COLOR]

Yes, I have got them but im glad i didnt get the MMR jab from the doctor this year! I got a school one instead, although my doctor pesters me. Theyre obsessed with jabbing us full of disease.

Im growin up around animls so i dont get sick much anyway. I dont like the idea of sticking needles in arms though, i hope they make tablet or something that doesnt cause as much panic in schools.
      I personally would only get the necessary vaccinations for my children and have them around pets. my cousin has never been around animals much and hes allergic to everything, whereas our family have NO allergies atall and were always around em. Shows that a lil germ doesnt harm anyone.
      Some people look at a glass and say it's half full Others look at the same glass and say it's half empty. Some people, like you read stupid signatures about glasses, who cares how full it is, i'm still drinking it!!:angeldevil:

I haven't had any sort of medication (including immunisations) since primary school, I've always been against it. And to be honest, I would rather die than have any sort of medicine... Might also add, as a result of this, my immune system is working real good.

As for my future children, I'm not sure about that. I suppose it would only be right to immunise them and later on down the track they can make their own mind up about medication and immunisations. Still, I'm undecided on that.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]