Parents Trust

• Parents Trust

Hey there, im new at this forum and I need some help with parents trust.

Here is my story on how I lost there trust, I turned 13 in mid-april and ever since then I had ideas on drugs (No, not heroin or any other hard drugs, just weed.) I had no idea on where or how to get this, and I had read alot of that government bullshit so I had alot of downfalls of doing this. One day I had been talking to one of my friend, he did not like marijuana so he smoked tea. (Yes, thats right, Green Tea.). SOO I decided why not so I tried it, it was discusting. I did it about once a month whenever I was in a shitty mood or whatever was going on untill on of some other kids at my school offered me weed. I was scared at first but I eventually tried it, I didnt really get any major effects off of it but I felt really relaxed and whatnot. Ever since then I had been doing it occasionaly. So now this is where I had lost my trust, or shall I say "Got Caught". Whenever I got bored I pulled out my rolling papers and rolled some tea and practiced rolling. I kept all of them in a paper baggie because I didnt want to get caught throwing them out. So, one day at school I told my friend (the one who got me into green tea) what I had did and he was probably in heaven, I invited him over so he could smoke his "Green Tea". Unexpectadly, my parents came home earlier than expected. I told him that my parents were home but he just sat there and said "Your shitting me". So after 2 minutes arguing with him my parents walk in the back door and down the steps. UH OH, I got caught in the act. Even worse, with Green Tea...

I would much rather be caught with weed because I could tell my parents how great it is and whatnot, lol.

But now they want me to go to counselling because they think that im going to do heavy drugs. (Keep in mind that they dont know I smoke weed).

So could any of you help me? I dont know what I should do to gain there trust back, and plus I feel like there always looking over my shoulder. Plus I wouldnt mind hitting a joint soon, as I have no intentions to stop. I do it occasionaly when im out with friends.

Anyways, thankyou if anyone could help me get ideas to get there trust back. =]
    • Re: Parents Trust

Honestly, if you want them to trust you again you need to stop the drugs. No parent that's worth having is going to be okay with you smoking pot, just wait until you're 18 or so and pay a visit to Amsterdam :D
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]|You | Lose|[/CENTER]

Yup, its going to suck for a while, you have to just grit your teeth and just take the shit your parents give you. They're well intentioned, I promise. After a while of doing what they say, and following their restrictions, they'll start to trust you more. I had the same problem, but now I'm allowed to do almost anything I want, as long as my parents know about it. (though, im being drug tested regularily, but thats just for weed)
      Yes I do! (no I dont)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No parent worth having is going to be okay with you smoking pot? I dont know man...I dont do drugs and i think this story is pretty cool: One of my friends did some work for his dad one day, and his dad paid him with weed.
      and one time that same friend and some other kids got caught, and his dad came into the room to talk to them about it, and he said "Next time, invite me"