Wanna have a relationship with my sister

• Re: Wanna have a relationship with my sister

Hey there :)

My brother and I are the same way, so I know how it feels. It's difficult to have a relationship with my older brother, because we are just too different and we're both very competitive to win over our mother's love and acceptance. We used to fight a lot - physically, but now it's become more of verbal arguments. Our relationship now is pretty strange, but we do get along for the most part. That is because we actually sat down and told each other how we felt about one another.

Perhaps, you should talk to your sister about it. Tell her how much you want to establish a relationship with her and why it's important to you. Squash any problems or situations that you have with each other and start a more healthier relationship with her. Blood is thicker than water, having a healthy relationship with your family is important; because they are the ones who will have your back when all else fails.

So, communicate with her and be honest about how you feel. Use "I" statements, like I feel; I believe; I want... to get your point across.

Good luck!
      Support Leader,

armyforthebroken
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]

Girl's like to talk about themselves, so get her to talk about whatever is on her mind.
      Or ask her questions about herself so you can get to know her better :)

Help her out when she needs it, buy her things, help her on anything she needs.
      find some common ground, when you know alittle more about her,
      find something that both of you are interested in and you both can talk about :)

avoid arguing, if you think that an argument is going to start,
      try to calm yourself down and just dont argue back no matter what she says.
      [SIZE="4"]
      youtube.com/afriendlyarab[/SIZE]

best thing you can do is talk to her, and see how it goes, and hopefully get a fresh start on the bother-sister thing
      but, your situation is very common during the teenage years, but when your get into your later teens and into adult hood, it dies away
      but for now, try talking to her, she is family and nothing bad could happen
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

I have 2 sisters, 6 and 19 (im 14) i get on great with them all the time, most of my friends do...but then if its brother and sister its usualy different (e.g-if the older one was a girl, she would prefer a younger sister, just because well you can do anything with them - and if you're the younger girl, you usualy prefer an older sister because u can swap clothes and they can help you through puberty and all, u know things like that.) So your case is really normal and it's nothing to worry about but she wil get over it when you're both older and you will just be normal.

Me and my brother are really close, hes as close to me as my best friend and I think the reason we are so close is because we can talk about anything to each other and none of my trivial problems are to small for him to talk about with me. The best thing you can do to be close to your sister is just spend talking to her but more importantly listening to her problems. Its probably best to start by just telling her that you want to be friends.
      Add me on Twitter: twitter.com/KellSam1990 :)