few real friends anymore

• few real friends anymore

my good group of mates i had as they say pretty much disapeared they never bother ringing me or inviting me places anymore and everytime i do get hold of them its the same answer and reply, well now basically spend my weekend days and nights by myself of course on the computer, watching tv etc. I do know lots of people but i cant really consider them friends and i barely see them outside of school, and i cant seem to find the courage to ring them up, im always the one who doesnt talk much so im often left out , the only thing i can really look forward to on the weekend is getting stoned and that is sad i know, its just my shyness thats the huge problem and i get nervous so i often have a habit of saying stupid things, i was given a lot of shit at the start of highschool which didnt help at all im at a new school now which is good.
      anyway sorry for been to long and confusing i just wanted to get that off my chest which i have trouble doing in person
      pce
    • Re: few real friends anymore

^ He just wanted to explain how he was feeling, chill.

But anyway jbjb11,
      I think that you should try to work on your confidence
      practice infront of a mirror, it may sound stupid,
      but it will help you work on how to talk to people.

If your friends are leaving you out, then they're not really your friends.
      Try to hang out with a new group of people at school,
      or you can try telling your old friends how you feel.

There's nothing wrong with being the quiet one, but sometimes, you do need to be heard.
      So make sure they know how you're feeling.

If you have nothing to do on the weekends, try finding something you're good at
      or something that you wanna learn how to do. Like a hobbie or playing an instrument.
      :)
      [SIZE="4"]
      youtube.com/afriendlyarab[/SIZE]

^ Agreed

But ever wonder why you guys stopped being
      so close? Like, what occured that lead to you
      being home on the weekends?

Like what Jay said, try hanging with new people.
      Unless you really want to be with your old pals
      again, try to get more involved with their convos
      and such. Talk to them. I just think you guys lost
      your spark of connection.

Plus. You're new! :D You can do whatever you
      want! LOL. No, not really, but still. You can be
      anyone you want with no one to hold you back.
      Have fun! Is a new school! High school! :]]
      [LEFT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT][CENTER][SIZE=1]"One good thing about music is [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1] when it hits you, you feel no pain."[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]-- Bob Marley [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [/LEFT]

Try talking to your friends about how you feel, or try calling them up sometime asking if they want to do something. They may feel you don't want to do anything anymore, so they don't ask you.

Also, if you want to try and get new friends, there's only one way to do it, and that's to get out there and start talking to people. You have to just give yourself a push. Once you do, it'll be much easier.

Good luck. =)

Support Leader,
      ~James
      Need help or just want to talk? PM me. :)
      -------------------------------------------------------
      "It's easy to be nice to people you like. But being nice to people you hate, that's a skill. Do it."

jbjb11 wrote:

my good group of mates i had as they say pretty much disapeared they never bother ringing me or inviting me places anymore and everytime i do get hold of them its the same answer and reply, well now basically spend my weekend days and nights by myself of course on the computer, watching tv etc. I do know lots of people but i cant really consider them friends and i barely see them outside of school, and i cant seem to find the courage to ring them up, im always the one who doesnt talk much so im often left out , the only thing i can really look forward to on the weekend is getting stoned and that is sad i know, its just my shyness thats the huge problem and i get nervous so i often have a habit of saying stupid things, i was given a lot of shit at the start of highschool which didnt help at all im at a new school now which is good.
      Anyway sorry for been to long and confusing i just wanted to get that off my chest which i have trouble doing in person
      pce
      i think that you shouldn't be that shy because those can't be real friends if they leave you out like that