Crush on a Friend

• Crush on a Friend

Well, theres this girl, we are both seniors, and we really hit it off at the beginning of the year and we quickly became good friends. But ive started to develop feelings for her, recently. i dont know if she returns them, but she has said b4 that "i care about ya"....Ive never been good at timing when it comes to relationship stuff or when to reveal my feelings to the person in question. so id like some advice on what to do/when to do it before i am placed in the friend zone.

PS><there is a SIGNIFICANT height difference btween the two of us. I am about 6' and shes around 4' 10". like i said, big difference. is that wierd or unusual?

[CENTER][SIZE=4]:excited:[/SIZE][SIZE=4]"Thats the Truth, Baby":excited:
      [/SIZE] [/CENTER]
      [SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE] [SIZE=-2]

[/SIZE]
    • Re: Crush on a Friend

Awww..that is cute.. :)

height doesnt matter.. :)

and also.. theres one thing you have to notice though..
      you have to think about what she feels.
      If she doesnt like you back.. it might be the end of your friendship since your good buddies..

now, if she did like you.. then maybe you should ask her out.. :D

but dont hesitate.. look at the signs for a start..

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

ok..i didnt mean that it'll ruin your whole friendship..buut..
      I mean, the whole deal is, she might feel betrayed because you guys were supposed to be in the Friendship level, and you actually went higher than that..

but like i said.. look at the signs..
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The post was edited 1 time, last by ebony15 ().

ok
      first of
      there is nothing wrong with the height difference, its all about personality and how two people feel for each other
      secondly, if she says she has feelings your you, it could be that she just really likes you as a good friend, and she is letting you know that, and that she feels close to you - which is a good thing
      BUT
      just to be sure, i would give things a little more time
      talk to her a little more, and see how she is, if you notice some signs hinting towards that she likes you more then a friend well, you have hit it off
      but, if not, still, maybe tell her how you feel about her, and maybe ask her out, if she says no, or she just says she just likes you as a friend, well, then say that you two hope you can still be the friends that you are

i hope that helps

if you want to talk about this more, just post on this thread and i will check back, or, you can message me :)

Cheers, and good luck

- Rob
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

wolfbane75 wrote:

Ive never been good at timing when it comes to relationship stuff or when to reveal my feelings to the person in question. so id like some advice on what to do/when to do it before i am placed in the friend zone.

like i said, im bad with timing a stuff like this...so what are some signs to look for. what are some examples???

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

that was in responce to ebony's post...srry canadian, u hadnt posted yet wen i was replying
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]:excited:[/SIZE][SIZE=4]"Thats the Truth, Baby":excited:
      [/SIZE] [/CENTER]
      [SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE] [SIZE=-2]

[/SIZE]

The post was edited 1 time, last by wolfbane75 ().

wolfbane75 wrote:

like i said, im bad with timing a stuff like this...so what are some signs to look for. what are some examples???

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

that was in responce to ebony's post...srry, u hadnt posted yet wen i was replying

hey dude, its ok
      some signs you could look for are like her talking to you more
      a big smile with a brightened face when she sees you
      her talking to you ALOT, sometimes about feelings
      things like that
      not only will you notice them, but you will feel some of them too
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

wolfbane75 wrote:

that was in responce to ebony's post...srry, u hadnt posted yet wen i was replying

there's a difference between a friendly "like " and "like like".. :)
      you'll feel it if a girl likes you.. :D haha
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wolfbane75 wrote:

well, ive never been good at doing it b4, so cud u just gimme some key things to look for??

women are experts at hiding theyr emotions, and each girl is different, so ther really arnt any tell-tale signs that u can look for to make sure. sure ther are the cliche ones like studdering a bit or laughing at all ur jokes, but not every girls uses them, so its kind of like a wild goose chase to go searching them out.

the best thing i can think of is to tell her how you feel. get urselves alone somewhere, and just lay ur cards on the table...tell her shes a great friend, but that u have developed deeper feelings for you. if u do it right, and ur lucky, she might end up returning the feelings. if not, then say that its fine and u can just continue on being friends....and who knows what the future will hold. mayb confessing to her will plant a seed that will someday bloom into feelings for you...
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=3]"A Day Without Laughter is a Day Wasted"[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

wolfbane75 wrote:

Well, theres this girl, we are both seniors, and we really hit it off at the beginning of the year and we quickly became good friends. But ive started to develop feelings for her, recently. i dont know if she returns them, but she has said b4 that "i care about ya"....Ive never been good at timing when it comes to relationship stuff or when to reveal my feelings to the person in question. so id like some advice on what to do/when to do it before i am placed in the friend zone.

PS><there is a SIGNIFICANT height difference btween the two of us. I am about 6' and shes around 4' 10". like i said, big difference. is that wierd or unusual?

That's funny... my GF is 4'-10" and i'm 6' :)

It's even funnier that I drive a low sporty car and she drives a pickup lol.

I've never been good with the timing stuff either, just wanted to post and say the height doesn't matter.