The truth about God is here. (please read!)

• Re: The truth about God is here. (please read!)

LOLFag wrote:

I think she's a fucking idiot for shoving religion down our throats. We don't have any proof at all, we're not devoted to shit like this, and we really can't give any more doubt.

Faith in God should be a personal experience, something only one person can find out for him/herself. Trying to sell us faith won't affect us because internally we won't truly believe in God.

So cut the crap and keep the religion to yourself, OP.

I have seen you on here before, and I generally respect you. But when you open this, and choose to read it, I don't see how you can think that's "shoving it down your throats". I just don't understand it.
      It has been said many times before... But it is no less true; The most important things in life are not things. The simple special moments in life, end up being the ones you remember for a life time.

parachute wrote:

Well you just pretty much further confirmed and pointed out that the bible as a lot of obscurities and inconsistencies.

Also, it seems like you weren't understanding the passages that clearly.

""And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.""

The fire that is not quenched, pretty much means an eternal hellfire.

Funny you mentioned that, because last time I checked, God has killed much more people than anyone, including the Devil himself.

And think about it. An entity, that sends unworthy souls to a place of damnation?

Pretty much is not a definitive. Yes, it states that it would be better to remove a body part that causes you to sin, than to go into hell. I'll have to do some research on that, but as of now, it's time for bed, and I'll be gone tomorrow, Don't know for sure when I'll be able to get back on it.

As for an entity killing unworthy souls, who would that be?

If you are refering to the flood, or sodom and gamorah (which I spelled wrong) then how were those people unworthy? they turned their backs on God and cursed him, and were living in imorality. Abraham pleaded with God that if even one rightious person were found in the city then it would be spared... And when the angels went in, the people tried to rape them. Sounds rather worthy of fire and brimstone if you ask me.
      It has been said many times before... But it is no less true; The most important things in life are not things. The simple special moments in life, end up being the ones you remember for a life time.

amlord1 wrote:

If you are refering to the flood, or sodom and gamorah (which I spelled wrong) then how were those people unworthy? they turned their backs on God and cursed him, and were living in imorality. Abraham pleaded with God that if even one rightious person were found in the city then it would be spared... And when the angels went in, the people tried to rape them. Sounds rather worthy of fire and brimstone if you ask me.

Sodom and Gamorah... (also don't know how to spell) I heard that story. The two angels were staying at a man's house, right? And then a mob of men tried to rape them. So the Dad offered them his two virgin daughters instead, and the men said no...

Weren't the Dad and his two daughters the only ones left after that town was destroyed? Boy, talk about your awkward conversations. Also, why the Dad? Wasn't he just as bad as all those men when he gave them permission to rape his two virgin daughters, or did I miss something?
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]:bonkers: WHEEEEEE!! :bonkers:[/SIZE]

Randemness tiem ftw!
      [/CENTER]