The truth about God is here. (please read!)

• Re: The truth about God is here. (please read!)

God isn't real for obvious reasons. I can, and I just did, scream out "God, if you're there, fuck you, smite me with lightning." Heh, I'm still alive.

Besides, the Bible is possibly the book with more holes than Swiss cheese. Science and itself has proven it garbage.
      [CENTER].::ANIME is DOPAMINE to me::.

[/CENTER]

Jesus is the physical being, of God(his son) of the three phase deity. In this case Neal, is correct there is a line(or difference) between the two, had Jesus been God this debate would not even be necessary.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]We're the first to fight, the last to leave. We're your worst nightmare, and your greatest blessing. We are the US Marines!
      [/CENTER]
    • rachel_freshman09 wrote:

Everyone says "you can't prove God is real." That's right. you can't. If Jesus proved to us he was real then no one would have to repent their sins, and everyone of course would believe. That is the very reason He doesn't prove himself. Because He knows the true believers don't need proof, we have something better, it's called Faith in Jesus Christ and our Lord who is God. God gives us the freedom to choose:good or evil. He doesn't prove himself because He wants to know who really loves him. If He came down from heaven and said I am Jesus Christ your Saviour, of course everyone would believe and you wouldn't have the option of good or evil.

This post is a VERY good example of religion getting shoved down my throat...again. You have no proof that this thread is the "Truth about God". All this thread makes me wanna do is get farther away from the church.
      I will live agnostic, and I will die agnostic.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

Neal wrote:

Well, if her post wasn't deleted, you would have saw her apology post.

Oh. lol

All you people are too stubborn to even listen so I am wasting my time. I will explain to people who have at least half a brain, so that eliminates all of you who have replied right off the bat.

Lol you claimed in your first post that you could prove anybody else's theory wrong, yet you also claim that you cannot prove your own theory. How does that work?

You have the nerve to call us stubborn and stupid, yet you are the one who believes that everyone who doesn't believe the same thing you do is evil and will spend eternity being tortured. Ridiculous!

Everyone says "you can't prove God is real." That's right. you can't. If Jesus proved to us he was real then no one would have to repent their sins, and everyone of course would believe. That is the very reason He doesn't prove himself. Because He knows the true believers don't need proof, we have something better, it's called Faith in Jesus Christ and our Lord who is God. God gives us the freedom to choose:good or evil. He doesn't prove himself because He wants to know who really loves him. If He came down from heaven and said I am Jesus Christ your Saviour, of course everyone would believe and you wouldn't have the option of good or evil.

lol this is your idea of proof? All you basically just said is that everyone should just believe in something even though there is no evidence of that thing's existence, because that thing wants there to be no evidence of itself. Have you ever even heard of logic?

Here is the way I see things:

1. There is no evidence of god's existence
      2. When you claim something exists, the burden of proof is on YOU to prove that it exists, it is not up to everyone else to prove it doesn't eixst.
      3. There is no reason to have faith in something that cannot in any way be proven. The only reason you and most others do is because they were raised to believe it.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

doolie wrote:

The real truth is that no one knows for sure.

The only true post here.

The belief in God, or the belief that God does not exist, crosses the line of knowledge to the unknown. Thus the reason when doing so, it is referred to as faith, as such the burden of the unknown is laid on everyone.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]We're the first to fight, the last to leave. We're your worst nightmare, and your greatest blessing. We are the US Marines!
      [/CENTER]

Ok, serious question.

Why do you say that other religions are false? All of them except Christianity?

Which branch of Christianity is not false? Catholicism?, Presbyterianism, Methodism, Calvinism, Baptists etc? Which one of those is right, or are all of them correct?

Do you see the Universe and God as separate entities? Do you see yourself as separate from God? Do you see Jesus or Mary or Joseph in any way shape of form separate from God? Do you see "satan", the devil, and negativity in general as seperate from God? If so, why?

Is God a person? or is God merely consciousness?

Is the Universe the physical manifestation of God in 3 dimensions? If not, why not? If God created the universe, what did he create it with other than himself?

You haven't actually given any proof to the existence of a "God". Just thought I'd point that out.
      PS. Please note that I only read the first post, as I would rather not read multiple pages of people saying you're wrong, and you replying with religious scripture.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Cynicism

[/CENTER]

giggity wrote:

Isn't it one of the 10 commandments to ignore atheists?

I don't know, never read them.

Also, Jesus Christ did not die on the cross to save us, he died on the cross because he couldn't save himself from being persecuted by the Roman officials.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Cynicism

[/CENTER]

Seriously guys I asked these questions and I would like an answer. If you guys keep mocking her and making fun of the situation then that is not going to happen.

This is the debate forum, just because you might not agree with the OP doesn't mean she doesn't deserve your respect just like any other person on this planet.

Why not seriously debate her on this topic instead of ridiculing and mocking?