what should i do? - i fancy one of my friends gf's

• what should i do? - i fancy one of my friends gf's

okay usually when there is a girl i see and i like both her looks and personality, her having a bf wouldn't stop me trying, but i have fancied one of my mates girlfriends for almost a year now and have done nothing, but the other day we were in the pub (by we I mean, me, her, a few more of my mates, and her bf who was behind the bar) and i got talking to her.

we were both pretty drunk - not off our faces, but pretty tipsy to say the least and we both looked over at my mate who was behind the bar (i.e. her bf) and he was looking over at us and gave me a right evil look.

she then joked "ooh! i think hes angry with us. should we punish him?"

next thing i know, i say the first thing which comes to mind (which probably wasnt the brightest thing to say) which was "yeaah. maybe you, me and my beloved friend johnny (for those of you who dont know what a johnny is, its a condom lol) should go to the toilets and just have meaningless sex aye?"

luckily he wasnt too close to us, and the bar was pretty noisy, so i dont think he heard me, but instead of her laughing at what i said, she ended up taking me by the hand and going to a quieter area of the pub where my mate (i.e. her bf) couldnt keep such a close eye on us or hear what we were saying.

we spent most of the night chatting away and laughing, quite a lot of flirting and touching going along too.

i dont know what to do now. should i tell my mate (i.e. her bf) what happened and hope he won't hate me lol...or worse, hit me? should i just not do anything and hope it all goes away? should i talk to her and see what she has to say about it? should i try and do anything about it?

so confused. need help
    • Re: what should i do? - i fancy one of my friends gf's

hate to break it to you dude
      but most of that probably happened because the both of you were drunk
      i would not tell your mate, but i would talk about it with her
      not to find out what it means, because there is not much meaning to it
      but to see how she feels, and to try and move on as best as possible from the whole situation
      telling your mate, could wind up in you losing them both of friends
      talk about it with the girl, thats it, and only once
      don't take it as a sign
      since she is in a relationship, it doesn't mean much
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]
    • Re: what should i do? - i fancy one of my friends gf's

Rob is right in saying that it was most likely just because you were tipsy that it happened. However personally, I would tell your friend what happened. While you may risk losing your friend by telling him, you would be taking a bigger risk if you don't tell him. What if she tells him instead? He would be crushed, and then he DEFINITELY wouldn't listen to your explaination.

Just be honest with him, and be prepared because you have a chance of being punched. But it has to be done. =/

Good luck.

Support Leader,
      ~James
      Need help or just want to talk? PM me. :)
      -------------------------------------------------------
      "It's easy to be nice to people you like. But being nice to people you hate, that's a skill. Do it."