i want to stand up for gay people

• Re: i want to stand up for gay people

Tieko wrote:

Actually, when Nietzsche said "God is Dead" he was not referring to a life-end of something. He spoke more in terms of horizons. Previously we have lived our lives based on morals given to us by whoever wrote out the biblical code of ethics. Nietzsche asserts that now that we have advanced into the modern, and that science and industrial life have created an increasingly nihilistic world, we have to criticize ourselves and develop personal morals based on our own perspectives. Human beings are simply the bridge between the beast and the Übermensch.

As for you versace >.> :fght: You need to open your mind a bit more :rolleyes:

I understand this, what I mean is that people have every right to believe that the bible is God's word. There is no proof that it is or isn't Gods word, so using it as an arguement is not really valid.

Andrellis wrote:

I understand this, what I mean is that people have every right to believe that the bible is God's word. There is no proof that it is or isn't Gods word, so using it as an arguement is not really valid.

There is proof it isn't God's words. The proof that it was written not by God, but by people roughly 2,000 years ago.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Cynicism

[/CENTER]

Simplistic_Revolution wrote:

There is proof it isn't God's words. The proof that it was written not by God, but by people roughly 2,000 years ago.

Actually ya Ian's right. they've done analysis on some of the documents which show that not only were they written at different times, but by different people during different times...

By all means go ahead and believe in your religion x_x just don't try to apply it to other people...

versace wrote:

God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve
      in the bible it states a man shall love a women
      not 2 people of the same sex.

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

Against Gay Marriage? Then Don't Get One and Shut the Fuck Up.

that was two freaking funny ROFLMAO :lolz:[/quote]

If god is so mighty and the "bible says that", then why does it happen? No one cares, in this world people do what makes them happy, not what some dusty tome says. This thread wasn't created for you to flame up the place with gay hate, if I recall, that is against forum rules, and you should be subject too an infraction. I'm also typing from your other post after TIEKO (sorry if I spelled your username wrong) said.

Rules wrote:

Bashing and Insulting Members

Throwing insults at the members of our forums is strictly prohibited. You are not allowed to abuse or attack any of our members under any circumstances. If someone insults you, report the post and let us take action, do not indulge in fights and abuse back, if you insult back or abuse, we might or might not take action and if we take action, both of you will get warnings. Teen Hut is a place to hang out and make new friends and not to throw insults and fight and make our forums dirty.

TIEKO what kind of shit are you smoking ,you need to get the fuck out of that fantasy land your living in ,son

As if that wasn't meant too be rude or insulting. -.-"

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ken_ ().

versace wrote:

being homosexual is a sin and also a demented lifestyle that people try to make excuses to try to prove it is ok.

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

the shit is not ok

God I hate debates, but I must ask. If god, well in the terms believers put it, "Forgives us for our sins", and homosexuality IS a sin, won't he forgive us for it? I've always wondered what someones answer too that would be, lol.

hey tieko,that nietzche guy your talking about is some philosopher from germany that went insane by the time he was 40 years old and had to be looked after by his mother and sister.
      so you reffering to him is like he is some great noble person or something.\
      and dont compare that lunatic up against GOD ,you are even crazy for doing that .

versace wrote:

hey tieko,that nietzche guy your talking about is some philosopher from germany that went insane by the time he was 40 years old and had to be looked after by his mother and sister.
      so you reffering to him is like he is some great noble person or something.
      and dont compare that lunatic up against GOD ,you are even crazy for doing that .

Lunacy being judged by an individual who believes in a book that has been used to control populations for 2000 isn't too reliable. Plus, what you said is that he didn't go insane until he was 40, obviously to go insane, you must have been sane before hand. And I could easily compare an ant to "God". :]
      Cynicism

[/CENTER]

versace wrote:

umm simplistic last time i checked ,my post was geared toward Tieko,so stay your bitch ass out of the conversation.

versace wrote:

umm simplistic last time i checked ,my post was geared toward Tieko,so stay your bitch ass out of the conversation.

I can counter any argument, and thanks for the neutral rep. :] It isn't too nice to try to negatively rep someone for defending their friend.
      Cynicism

[/CENTER]

versace wrote:

xD Haha, yes. Nietzsche was diagnosed as clinically mad by the end of his life. At which point his corrupt sister assembled his works and presented them as antisemitic doctrines which would in part act as the basis of the Third Reich's philosophy. Of course, Nietzsche himself was completely opposed to antisemitism.

However do you know why he went insane? It is a combination of two aspects. The first of course is syphillis (unfortunately) the other is more profound. This man was the first to come to terms with the crushing effects of nihilism and he was burdened by his attempts to create a philosophy that would allow society to survive through nihilist sorrow. His ideas of Will to Power would provide the basis for modern thought in terms of doing what makes us happy and rejecting ideas of supporting weakness - which he equated with Christianity; the slave morality.

Edit: Lol xD Ya the neutral reps are amusing :p

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tieko ().

versace wrote:

I guess thats why there called beleifs . you believe something one way and i believe it my way.

no beef

Then you should be content to know that you way is supported by your own thought, and you should not be trying to influence others beliefs with your scriptures. You believe what you want, I will believe what I want. Doesn't that make the world seem nicer?
      Cynicism

[/CENTER]

i honestly dont understand how people can be so against gay people.
      someone who is straight ARE exactually the same as someone who is gay, besides the fact they like the same sex.
      its like if someone likes normal sex and someone else likes kinky sex or
      someone liking metal and someone liking classical music, do you like the person any less cause they like differnt music then you. i know i sure dont.
      people have been debating this subject for so long how gays are wrong, its ridiculous and people need to learn that its okay.

versace wrote:

hey and tieko,all that stuff you said ,about nietzche and GOD IS DEAD,ummm that was his poetry buddy.

Haha, you are refering to Thus Spake Zarathustra I assume?
      Zarathustra was definitely a poem of sorts, but Nietzsche's ideas are expressed in essays, aphorisms and novels all which point towards the same ideas :rolleyes: Thus Spake Zarathustra was one of his later works which kind of held the role of rolling up his ideas and presenting them boldly - and what is more bold than a poem?