Rules Of The Internet

• Re: Rules Of The Internet

Lulz, jess, you care about reps too much, man. 'Tis funny. From now on, I'll make sure to remember and use it.
      [RIGHT]Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song..You go ahead, let your hair down
      Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams, just go ahead, let your hair down.

[/RIGHT]

You never see anything but what suits your own purposes.
      THAT is called being smart. ^^ Not that you'd know...
      Live in your own little fantasy world.
      :lol::rolleyes:
      [RIGHT]Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song..You go ahead, let your hair down
      Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams, just go ahead, let your hair down.

[/RIGHT]

No, you ignorant child... ignoring everything but what you want to see and hear is called being stupid. There is a whole world out there beyond your own delusions of self-worth, you know.

But I suppose life wouldn't be so easy if you actually acknowledged the fact that not everyone either loves you or is just jealous of you.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Corax ().

Man, don't insult yourself. Think for a minute what you are, if I'm ignorant child. Our past shapes us, you know? :p
      ignoring everything but what you want to see and hear is called being stupid. There is a whole world out there beyond your own delusions of self-worth, you know.

Never seeing anything that suits your own purposes =!= ignoring everything but what you want to hear.
      So you see...you don't quiet have the standing to tell me what I should do, though I doubt anyone sane (or anyone who knows me, for the matter) would say I ignore the world. Look at yourself and what you managed in your life...you are nothing, man, so how can I listen to your advice?

[/RIGHT]

...any idiot can understand that a person listens to another's advice if s/he respects the advisor. So yeah, if I listen to your advice or not, depends on what I think of your worth.

I can actually feel my IQ dropping with this convo.

PS. Not only brilliant, but I'm a goddess.

[/RIGHT]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nyxie ().

I really don't care to hear your opinion either, to be honest, besides the fact that you completely misunderstood my statement. Please learn to speak English a bit more fluently before you try to argue with someone.

I think this must be said... you're book smart, my dear, and anyone can ace tests. That does not make you a special and unique snowflake, nor does the fact that you look attractive by modern standards. I could go on but you're not going to listen to a word of this anyway, so there's little point.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I really don't care to hear your opinion either, to be honest, besides the fact that you completely misunderstood my statement. Please learn to speak English a bit more fluently before you try to argue with someone
      Anyone who has read my posts knows that my English is fluent. It's you that's with the problem. You can't post what you mean, it seems, only logical that people misunderstand. Learn how to put what you want in words better and you'll be fine. If I misunderstood your statement, it means, it was badly phrased...go and edit it to make it more understandable.

And if you don't care to hear my opinion, it's beyond me why you continue bothering me. I know it's hard to move on and all, but you can sulk alone, can't you?

I think this must be said... you're book smart, my dear, and anyone can ace tests. That does not make you a special and unique snowflake, nor does the fact that you look attractive by modern standards. I could go on but you're not going to listen to a word of this anyway, so there's little point.
      Well, I think I see the light! So, you came to realize that I'm book smart + attractive. Now, that's the qualities which, in my opinion, make people special, so I think, that yeah, I'm awesome. Plus, I'm not only book smart, but street smart as well. You should know it, you were the first I played and I played well.

Just lay off and stop making big deal out of things, Jess. You couldn't debate two years ago and I see no progress.

[/RIGHT]

A monkey can imitate book smart, and these days anyone can be attractive. So I don't think they make you very special.

You're the one who can't debate... whenever someone brings up a logical point, you completely ignore it. If they bring up too many logical points, you say you're too tired anyway, and walk away. Do not say you don't. We both know you do, and you know how I detest lies. You know that very well.

And I don't believe I'm the one who needs to lay off... you're the one who took offense at a general statement, if you recall, which you probably do not as it doesn't fit your argument.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The post was edited 2 times, last by Corax ().

...I can't understand if you're serious or trolling.

Firstly, even if monkey can be book-smart and anyone can be attractive, why are you neither?

And secondly, I have yet to see you say something logical. You jump from one thing to another and say random shit with no point everywhere. Oh and yeah, I know you dislike lies, when it doesn't suit you.

You're bothering me and this is completely offtopic, you know?

[/RIGHT]

Attractiveness is an opinion. You should probably learn the meaning of that word.

Just because you can't follow my logic doesn't mean there is none to be seen. You glance over other people's statements looking for something to attack and look no further, so it makes sense that you can't make sense of what I say.

Oh, I'm so very sorry I'm offending her royal majesty's fragile sensibilities. Get over it.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]