When it isn't like it should be.

• When it isn't like it should be.

I just need to vent - so I'm not asking for any advice, because I don't think that there is this one thing that could solve everything.

I'm so unhappy lately. I feel so lonely and I feel like my heart is literally aching.
      It's not just because I don't have a boyfriend - although that has caused a lot of tears, too. I know that he'll come around some day, but it just kills me to see people having boyfriends and girlfriends and I'm having so much trouble by having at least one.

Next thing. I know of myself that my self confidence is not great. To be honest, I don't have self confidence. I care too much of what people think of me. I know that everybody should be who he/she is, but that's not easy. Not at all. When I'm myself, I feel like everybody's thinking I'm weird. So, I stop being myself and I turn into this quiet girl who never dares to open her mouth. And that's not attractive either.

Lately, I'm also having a lot of problems with my friends. I don't have a lot of friends - but enough. But at school, my so-called friends.. They're not my friends. I know that they treat me horribly, but I can't go to someone else, because I don't have anyone else. How sad is that? I hate going to school, I hate every minute I'm there and I'm counting the days I still have to go. Unfortunately, I still have 2 years to go.

Thanks if you have read this until the end.
      [RIGHT][LEFT][SIZE=2]You're mistaken, Mr. Darcy. The mode of your declaration merely spared me any concern I might have felt in refusing you, had you behaved in a more gentleman-like manner. [/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [/RIGHT]
    • Re: When it isn't like it should be.

Well, at least you're trying to express your thoughts, in the least. :)

I know you're not asking for advice, but... well... you know, sometimes stop caring about what other people think is the best thing in the world. Be yourself. Who cares what they think of you, they most probably don't care about what you think of them. Usually, when you become yourself, you find your true friends. Just try, in the least. Face your fears. That ought to change your life for good.

Good luck! :)

Oh, and if you need somebody to talk to, I'll be here. I know that these kind of offers are always discarded by people, but I mean it. I'd be more than happy to help, or just listen. :)
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]~-~-~Ashley M. Carnadie~-~-~
      My Tumblr
      My Nature Photo Blog[/SIZE]

[/CENTER]
    • Re: When it isn't like it should be.

It's good to let things out.
      Good for you :]

I know you're not looking for
      advice, thus, I'll just leave a
      comment.

Things will get better, believe
      it or not. Until those two years