Why all music except Rap sucks

• Re: Why all music except Rap sucks

its too bad most rappers cant sing and have no talent, you say rap is diverse? All of the songs are about fucking or killing! Sure metal has songs like that too but with metal you have songs about polotics, peace, and freedom and plus, the artists can sing, play an instument, and party harder than any rapper! Go live in a hole with the rest of the world that isent headbanging.
      MAGGOT 4 LIFE

pitfll1214 wrote:

its too bad most rappers cant sing and have no talent, you say rap is diverse? All of the songs are about fucking or killing! Sure metal has songs like that too but with metal you have songs about polotics, peace, and freedom and plus, the artists can sing, play an instument, and party harder than any rapper! Go live in a hole with the rest of the world that isent headbanging.

No

7skullz wrote:

Okay, look you stupid Alabaman Wannabe.

1. Rap requires NO FUCKING MUSICAL SKILL AT ALL!
      2. Have you ever heard of a rapper getting on stage with a Les Paul, and hammering out a guitar solo?
      3. Canada is a nice place. It's beautiful in the winter and spring, and there is no such thing as a "Canadian accent" Canadians speak normally, and probably even MORE normally than you, with your stupid Deep Southern Drawl.
      4. Flaming is definitely NOT COOL. Neither is trolling.
      5. To say, and I quote, that "all music except Rap sucks," is a pretty goddamn bold statement. A little big in your britches there eh?
      6. You have NO backup for your statements. Why does rock suck? Rock is SO much more complex than rap, requires SO MUCH more artistic and musical talent, whilst (and yes, whilst is a word) a five-year old can rap, because he can rhyme, and probably has an okay sense of timing.
      7. Let me clarify something here. Rappers stereotypically sag, which started in PRISON, and DEATH AND DOOM METALLER's wear the make-up, and are brutal. Rock is a very mellow genre, based on something MUCH more complex than rap. You need to know chords and notes, have a sense of pitch, and have ACTUAL MUSICAL TALENT to sing, play guitar, play bass, violin, etc. Rock and Roll is even more mellow than that, mostly being philosophical, and love, freedom, or just plain randomly -based. A five year old can beatbox. Can a five year old even hold a Les Paul? NO WAY IN HELL. Those things are heavy, I can barely carry mine. Can a five year old hold a microphone? HELL yeah. I did when I was five. Pop, albeit NOT my favorite genre by far (way down on my list, right there, 5th from the bottom. At least its better than rap, which is at the VERY bottom), is also very complex. It has a solid foundation, a point to convey, and, if its a good song, is EXTREMELY catchy. Country is also not bad at all. It too is not my favorite genre, but its not bad. Country, whilst being simpler, conveys a point with more artistry than rap.

There. those are my reasons why you, rap, and my Alabaman cousins suck.

-Skullz

you basically just made yourself no worse than him.
      'King stays the King'

E-Weezie wrote:

Get mad, get glad, but all other music deserves to be throw in a trash bag. Rap music is the best. Why? Creativity. You have your slow love songs, your hardcore murder music, I mean rap is simply diverse. Rap has influence all other types of music is some way. And you don't have to be black to enjoy it, actually the best rapper alive IMO is whte (Eminem).

Pop music is stupid. Country music is stupid. And don't get me started on Heavy metal. Rap outclasses them all.

So defend your goth loving dumbasses and you country bumpkins.
      If you can.

I would love to get you started on heavy metal. Rap is only one letter away from crap you know. Listen to metal, some of the most technical accomplished musicians ever came out of that. Seriously, impossible stuff. Nothing but raw skill. Rap on the other hand, 90% of the time its not even the rapper making the music or the beat. Its just computers. Every rap song either rips off a rock song, uses crazy PerfectPitch computer stuff to make bad singers sound good or is just about how great some guy thinks he is. I mean at the end of the day, its just a guy talking fast into a microphone. Auctioneers do that every day.
      And now for something TOTALLY different.

LOLFag wrote:

There are implicit rules trolls should follow or else they're unsuccessful trolls.

Theres alot of win in that statement- perhaps even more than that lobster knife fight siggy. Nice.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Courier New"]There are over 170,000 words in the english language, here's hoping I said the right ones.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Well, I'm into hard rock and metal, but rap is ok.

If you use it right, rap can sound really good, but all you can ever find is "gangsta" rap. Talkin' about fuckin' hos and poppin' caps and shit like that. Please tell me, how could listening to something like that be enjoyable?

I listen to music that pertains to what I feel. Rap only pertains to gangbangers and wannabes, which I (as far as I know <_<) am not.
      "The only thing worse than losing my life would be to lose you." - Me
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]