Why all music except Rap sucks

• Re: Why all music except Rap sucks

Lol rap is diverse? Have you seen any of the bullshit your rap and hiphop artists have been putting out lately?

Rap died with biggie and tupac.

You best be trolling.

Pop music is stupid. Country music is stupid. And don't get me started on Heavy metal. Rap outclasses them all.

Nice argument. Care to elaborate on why these genres suck?

I don't think any particular genre sucks, but for the sake of argument, and pissing you off, ill try to state why rap sucks doggie dick.

1. You can talk about the most stupid things, and people will buy it.

"Superman that hoeeeeeeeee" "get loww get loww get loww"

2. All it requires is you knowing how to rhyme a little bit. You don't need to learn how to play an instrument, heck, you don't even have to make your own beats since other people, with talent, can do that for you.

3. As a rap artist, you get to wear to trendy uniforms. Oversized baggy clothing, blingage, and maybe a grill if you're extra stupid. Decked out in fake metals, clothes that don't even fit, all you fags are just posers.

4. It promotes violence, and it usually talks about sexual innuendoes. Lets face it, rap has violent lyrics, among the other bullshit they like to talk about. I don't really give a fuck, but if you have nothing else to talk about other than shooting some people, or how you get all the ladies, and how you're so rich, and all that shit, then my god that's just a terrible, stupid genre you have there.

5. It isn't serious. You have more artists that talk about trivial, dumbfuck shit instead of meaningful and insightful pieces.

6. You can't sense any musical virtuosity in rap, or most other genres that only needs a beatmaker to do. For fucks sake, Soulja Boy made his popular song using Fruity Loops. SO MUCH TALENT BRO.

7. A five year old can rhyme, but a five year old can't do a guitar solo. Just goes to show, how little talent it takes.

8. There are actually have rap fans out there whining and trolling teen forums. I'll give you a hint... it's YOU.

/thread.

Alright, I will quote you, and I'll ask you a question.

"Get mad, get glad, but all other music deserves to be throw in a trash bag. Rap music is the best. Why? Creativity. You have your slow love songs, your hardcore murder music, I mean rap is simply diverse. Rap has influence all other types of music is some way. And you don't have to be black to enjoy it, actually the best rapper alive IMO is whte (Eminem).

Pop music is stupid. Country music is stupid. And don't get me started on Heavy metal. Rap outclasses them all.

So defend your goth loving dumbasses and you country bumpkins.
      If you can."

Can you point out any objective reasoning in that post?

No?

I didn't think so.

Before you reply, look up the term. I'm sure one learning experience won't kill your overall ignorance and idiocy in fitting with the group of people you so foolishly wish to be a part of.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Corax ().

It just amuses me that he said we have out "hardcore murder songs", when maybe 3 out of 5 rap songs you hear talks something about shooting someone. Like the game, lil wayne, snoop, or others.

Idk if he was talking about the hardcore genre. If he was, then it's just extra stupid, since I haven't really heard any hardcore song that talks about murder, and i'm a big hardcore fan.

E-Weezie wrote:

Do all rock and rollers wear black fingernail polish and worship the devil? No but it's the typical stereotype. Not all rappers dance and and wear baggy pants, it's just the stereotype that people have come up with.

Woohoo 1 red rep. I wonder how many more I can get in just 1 thread?

name one rock and roller who wears black nail polish and worships the devil

i can name many rappers who dance and wear baggypants
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]