Love Him Or Lose Him???

• Love Him Or Lose Him???

Alriiightyy, this is gunna be a long one.
      I'll try and keep it simple.
      I started dating this guy last year, we got along soo well everything was perrfect. I loved him he loved me. We went out for just over 9 months. And lets say it was just about a week before summer he dumped me. out of NOWHERE.
      I was heart broken obviously, and we didnt talk all summer. (EXCEPT when he decided to text me about a week after we broke up telling me how he likes this other girl and is seeing her. fucking asshole. thought it would be better for him to tell me then me finding out some other way. but ANYWYAS that is a differant story.)
      So yea, not a word all summer. I was feeling that i was actaully starting to get over him and i was gunna be alright when he then, again sent me a text like a week before school started again. Looooonnnnggg story short, we started talking again and were kindof seeing eachother now you might say.? He says he still likes me, and we will hang out sometimes out side of school and we still have sex and all that stuff. But here is the confusing part: (for me atleast)
      he says if he could have a girlfriend it would be me, but he wont go out with me...?? like?? BLAH what does that mean.
      And we were getting in an intense convo this one time and he said "Yah another reason why i ended it was cause i didnt want to be tied down for the time im in highschool i wanted to try and be single at parties" So im like "So you broke up with me so you could hook up at parties?" (Like what else is that supposed to mean right?) And he fucking got angry at ME for asking him that?? BUT ANY WAYS.
      MAIN POINTS - he "cant" date me right now
      - he doesnt talk to me at school, only text/call me
      - he doesnt want people knowing that we still hook up and what not (more specifically girls im guessing cause he tells his best guy friends)
      - he says he still likes me
      - i still love him (^^ i have no clue what i did for him to stop loving me back, i feel like i did absolutely nothing. All he says is were not even going out anymore how could you love someone your not dating.)

but okay fuck it , the thing im asking for advice here really is do you think i should move on which is going to be hard as fuck to do and just forget him or should i just stay and be happy with what i have with him, because right now i cant picture me being able to not talk to him. this HAS been going on for 8 months now ( us "seeing" eachother ) ...and hes still not willing to actually be with me. that is the part that bugs me the most. but ya. i need suggestionss!!!

p.s this is probably going to bore most people to sleep but for those who can make it through that please heeelppp mee.
    • Re: Love Him Or Lose Him???

He's using you. If he really liked you and wanted to be with you, he would. He wants to have you and other girls as well. Right now he's looking to have fun. If that's something you're fine with, go ahead and stick it out. If you're looking for something more, move on. All he's looking for is a hook up. If he's only telling his best guy friends, he's probably just bragging about how he's getting some. He doesn't want other people to know because he doesn't want them to think he's taken. That's just my opinion. I think you should move on, but that decision is up to you. Good luck with everything.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Jasmine wrote:

He's using you. If he really liked you and wanted to be with you, he would. He wants to have you and other girls as well. Right now he's looking to have fun. If that's something you're fine with, go ahead and stick it out. If you're looking for something more, move on. All he's looking for is a hook up. If he's only telling his best guy friends, he's probably just bragging about how he's getting some. He doesn't want other people to know because he doesn't want them to think he's taken. That's just my opinion. I think you should move on, but that decision is up to you. Good luck with everything.

im going to have to agree with all of that..
      i havent been on in like a year? 5-14-09.. haha

ya all my friends tell me hes using me too its just hard to get that in my head cause i couldnt picture him doin that to me cause he seemed like a good one not jus one of those guys just into gettin some action ya know??.
      ahhg but yea thanks u guys :) , i dont think it will be like the hardest thing ive done moving on and getting over him i just think that the hard part wil be me being jealous when hes with another girl. :( all boys are dumb.

Jasmine wrote:

This is exactly what I was thinking. Move on. and cheer up, and it will happen quickly. :)

seriously, get rid of him, i hate when guys do this, he knows hes got you wrapped round his finger so hes just using you, if all hes interested in is getting some action then leave him to it, but give him non coz thats all hes after, action while hes out hunting for other girls, i know its hard to face but DO NOT fall for his trap, just get rid of him and find some one worth the effort.

oh and stay away from him, i know alot of girls who get rid of a guy like this and then once hes done sniffin around he comes crawling back and the girl always takes him back and he always makes her regret it, hes not the kinda guy you want to get stuck with by the sound of it, so just be done with him and forget him.