how can i like myself!!!!!

• how can i like myself!!!!!

i dont why i make fun of myself, i make silly comment about myself and laugh at myself, i just hate myself so fucking much (pardon my language) like i said in my last thread i am quite small and i have tried everything i saw on the internet about how to like yourself and how to improve your self-esteem but whenever i try to do what it say it only last a few hours untill something ruines it or i find a way unintentionally to ruin it i have of try to stop many time and it has become an habit, i just sit there thinking about words to call myself and ways to tell myself how much i HATE BEING ME!!!! can someone help me pls
    • Re: how can i like myself!!!!!

I used to be in the same situation as you. I hated everything about myself. It made me this shy, awkward kid. One day I just said fuck this and forced myself to stop caring. There is nothing wrong with laughing at yourself. You have to learn to laugh at yourself and your misfortunes or you wont get too far in life.

The way I see it is... We are on earth to have a good time. Don't let anything get in the way of that. Dont worry, Be happy

When you catch yourself saying something seriously bad about yourself stop yourself and think about something else. Everybody have things they dont like about themselves, people just deal with them differently. Some people let it effect there lifes and others don't. The ones who dont generally have the most fun.

Hope that helps.

Goodluck!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That was quite rude.

I used to be in a similar position as you, except mine was partly because i felt too tall.
      i know how this all feels, hating your appearance, height, yourself etc, and one thing i learned overtime was to not keep telling myself all this negative stuff because it actually makes your mind believe it more and more. Try writing down how you feel.. is there anyone that you can talk to that can be there for you through times like these? it's very helpful, well it is for me anyway. i work with a diary with my councellor to keep track of it all,it often helps
      try to reminnd yourself more often that you arent wat you think you are, i know its difficult, but its a start of getting through this self hate. you can reinvent yourself, etc, so there is alway a way of getting through it. being small is absolutely fine, i sometimes wish i was small heighted. remember there are equally as many people that wish they were smalll out there.
      you can gradually learn to feel comfy in your skin, feel happy with your appearance etc, by building up the confidencebit by bit. you're as uniqe and a equal as anyone else is:)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fashion ().

[Originally Posted by stylishxmissy;]

is there anyone that you can talk to that can be there for you through times like these?
      i av no one to talk to i write in my diary sometime but that doesn't help much i just dont know what to do i wanna see a counselor but i dont want to be the center of attention at home and i just wish there is a way i could talk to a counselor without anyone know and thanks for the comment (every one )

The post was edited 1 time, last by sexy_doll ().

How old are you?
      If you are in your teens, it is quite normal to hate yourself, as weird as it seems. Alot of people go through the same thing. Your hormones are all over the place dont forget.
      You are you, as much as you wish you were someone else, and as much as you wish you wernet like you are, tough, you are. You have to start to learn to respect your self.

What I would do is write a whole list of the good qualities about myself, dont concentrate on the bad. Or get someone to do it for you, get one of your friends to write why your such a good friend or something. Then maybe everytime you are down look at it.

I dont know, thats just a simple suggestion from me :)

DomGTR wrote:

Yeah, end up bumping into Mr Bear who just found out Goldilox had eaten his porridge and slept in his bed wouldn't end well.

[CENTER] Teenhut makes me smile :)[/CENTER]

Liam wrote:

I've just realised what your name is, sexy_doll. You hate yourself so much but you think you're a sexy doll. Get your facts straight please.

hi i would really appreciate if you could keep ur opinion to urself and i posted this thread so that people could give me useful and nice comment and if u dont mind Liam i would like not to hear from u again and it is people like u that make people dont wanna talk about how they feel this is an advice forum i can say whatever i feel and FYI that nickname was giving to me by someone and it reminds me of personal stuff