Confronting a Crush

• Confronting a Crush

For a few months now, there's been this one girl I can't keep my eyes off of. I've never really talked to her before, and I know she doesn't know I like her, nor would she have any reason to think I like her. I'd like to develop some sort of friendship with her, but to be honest, I don't know how to go about doing that. To me, it'd just seem strange to come out of the blue and start talking to her.

I've seen a lot of cookie cutter tips online that really just describe WHAT it means to be confident, but I have yet to find any real advice that can build me up to being a confident person. I'd just like to know if there's a way to confront her and perhaps start a friendship or even just go right to asking her on a date. Thanks!
    • Re: Confronting a Crush

there really isnt anything someone can tell you that will motivate you. it is all dependent on YOU. We could have Mr T come in and give you the most inspirational speech ever, but if you dont feel the confidence inside, it wont make a difference. you gotta want it. if ur desire to be with this girl is that strong, then there shuddnt be a problem with talking to her.....just throw caution to the wind, dude
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=3]"A Day Without Laughter is a Day Wasted"[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

You guys go to the same school right? Has she made eye contacts with you? If yes, then she might knows who you are.

Go up to her and ask her about the weather, school, clothes, anything, except relationships.
      Then after the convo is done. Say bye. No hugs. Just say bye. then the 2nd time, u talk about the topics i said, school, the weather, sports, etc.. no relationships. then wen u say bye and give her a light hug.. then the 3rd time u see her, just talk about anything. ask her wat shes doing for the weekend. and ask her to chill.

this is what im doing to this girl i like.
      :D
      [CENTER]Los Angeles Lakers
      Kobe. Andrew. Pau. Lamar. Derek. Trevor. Jordan. Sasha. Chris. Josh. DJ. Adam. Shannon. Luke. Sun
      [/CENTER]

Thanks guys!

@CashMoney: I would if I could =P

@The Italian: You're right, I do want this, and I just gotta go for it. Sometimes just thinking about it makes me just wanna do it.

@king kobe: Yeah, we go to the same school, and she knows who I am. It's just that, I've never really talked to her before. So it's alright if I don't usually talk to her but just ask her about the weather or school work? I think asking her about an assignment would be reasonable. Thanks! =D

Yeah anything is good. The flow of the convo would make u guys talk longer. From assignment to teachers to school to friends to something crazy story.. Do you guys have same class? if yes, then talk about that class. theeeeeen, ask her for her name, wats ur background.
      Kobe. Andrew. Pau. Lamar. Derek. Trevor. Jordan. Sasha. Chris. Josh. DJ. Adam. Shannon. Luke. Sun
      [/CENTER]

Ya son! do ya thing! You should of done it while back tho.

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Plus always make the girl think. You need to make the girl think if she thinks u like her or not. This is called Mind Fucking. Thats how you get girls. Just use mind fucks. She'll think about you all night and stuff and cant wait to talk to you tomorrow at school.
      [/CENTER]