best mae was pissed, and dont know what to say to her

• best mae was pissed, and dont know what to say to her

ok so last night, i went out with my best mate. i didnt drink, but she did. she got very drunk. we went to a mutual friends hous, where she drank some more. being a gentleman( and the fact that she was my best mate, who i care about) i walked her hom. ont the way home she told me a load of things that she wouldnt have said when she was sober. this included some things she hadnt told me such as tha her ex used to hit her, that when she was 13 she was pregnent and had it aborted, that no-one actally cared about her,that she had tried to commit suicide once and that she had feelings for me(well she didnt just tell me, she was trying to get me to have sex with her, but refused as she was drunk.)
      next day, she dosent remember saying anything to me. the whole night is forgotten. even though it dosent actually matter and wont change how i see her, a part of me needs to know if it is is true. do i ask her about these thing or just pretend she didnt mention them? im going to see her 5 oclock tomorrow so ill need to decide by then
    • Re: best mae was pissed, and dont know what to say to her

Hmm, toughie.
      Ive done the same thing a few times :rofl:

So, from personal experience, i think the thing to do would be to mention it. onlywhen your alone though. And you need to approach the subject carefully and you have to be sensitive. If she doesnt want to talk about it then fine. Leave it.
      But the fact she told you even when she was drunk makes me feel like she trusts you enough to tell you and we know a problem shared is a problem halved :)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle ♥
      [/CENTER]

Emz_x0x wrote:

Hmm, toughie.

So, from personal experience, i think the thing to do would be to mention it. onlywhen your alone though. And you need to approach the subject carefully and you have to be sensitive. If she doesnt want to talk about it then fine. Leave it.
      But the fact she told you even when she was drunk makes me feel like she trusts you enough to tell you and we know a problem shared is a problem halved :)

Couldnt of put it better :)

DomGTR wrote:

Yeah, end up bumping into Mr Bear who just found out Goldilox had eaten his porridge and slept in his bed wouldn't end well.

[CENTER] Teenhut makes me smile :)[/CENTER]

Emz_x0x wrote:

Hmm, toughie.

yea, i would have spoke to her about it alone
      but i dont think she does trust me enought to tell me. i think she was just saying it to anyone, and it just happeened to be me it came out to. she never mentioned anything that copuld have led to that ever before(except that her ex was a horible person)

Girls are funny things love :rofl:
      In my experience, us girls let rip when we're drunk. All the bottled up emotions and feeling all come up. She may well of layed it all on you because you were there. But you need to take responsibility now and be a good friend. And to be a good friend you need to let her know your here for her if or when she needs to talk.
      [/CENTER]

just wonering, how do i bring it up?do i just come straight ou and tell her then ask about it, or do i just take it one little but at a time. im full of questions about what she said. and is it possible that she was lying?do people normally make things like that up whren they have had a bit to drink, or is it more likely to be true?

I dont know her so i cant tell you if it was true or not.
      It depends on the type of person she is i think.
      If you know she is a strong person then just some straight out and ask a question.
      But i think (this applies for most girls) just gently introduce the topic.
      eg. 'how are you feeling after the last night?' 'Do you remember anything?' 'You said some stuff that kinda worried me....do you mind if we talk about it?'
      [/CENTER]

Don't ask her about what she said. I often tell people how much I'm 'in love' with them when I'm drunk, but don't actually mean it. If she does actually have feelings for you, or wants you knowing about the abortion etc, I'm sure she'd tell you when she's sober.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]YOU just squeezed the cream out my face

i started by asking her (in private) about her ex when she went to the loo and conveniently needed to go downstairs (where her family was). now she seems to be avoiding being alone with me. ive been at school with her all day at a revision thing, and she speaks to me fine when her other friends ae arund but cant see me in private. i think she remembers it, but dosent want me to ask about it, but as she is a girl (no offence, just an observation fom past experiances) she is being complicated and not coming straight out and telling me to drop it, so i dont know. what do i do? do i drop it? i know i cant ask her in front of other peple but i dont know what to do now. replies in the next half hour will be greataly appreciated