I'm new and having issues with my mom's alcoholism (triggering)

• Re: I'm new and having issues with my mom's alcoholism (triggering)

I never said I was the only person who lived up to my parents' standards, if anything, I'd like to get away from my parents standards and live my own but cant. I only read the first line of your message superemoninja, but only scrolled down the rest of the way. You aren't worth my time nor energy and you're a waste of space taking up on this planet. You dont belong in this world if you're going to treat people the way you treat me. You're just a waste to me. I didnt read your entire message and dont plan on it. If you're rude to me, I'll walk away. If you're rude to me twice, I'll be rude right back and it'll come at you twice as hard. Be careful who you're dealing with on the internet because you never know who is who behind a screen. I just want to see why people feel the need to fight constantly to protect their "honor" when I didnt even say anything offensive. Almost all of you need to grow up and get a life. I'm going to put this website in my newspaper (which I just started printing today actually) and put in the most disgusting details about you people using only your display names.
      Have a great day=]
      Oh, and I wouldn't bother posting on here anymore because I'm deleting my account and wont be checking on here anymore.
      Be sure to look for my book when it comes out next year!
      It's called, "The Golden Path to Autumn" by Elizabeth Diane

TheWiseIdiot wrote:

Be careful who you're dealing with on the internet because you never know who is who behind a screen.

OH NO! It's the internet police!!!!

TheWiseIdiot wrote:

I'm going to put this website in my newspaper (which I just started printing today actually) and put in the most disgusting details about you people using only your display names.

Oh wow. a newspaper you started printing today. A+ for effort. I hope your distribution channel of your drunk mommy and grandparents go well! maybe they'll stick it on the fridge.

TheWiseIdiot wrote:

I never said I was the only person who lived up to my parents' standards, if anything, I'd like to get away from my parents standards and live my own but cant. I only read the first line of your message superemoninja, but only scrolled down the rest of the way. You aren't worth my time nor energy and you're a waste of space taking up on this planet. You dont belong in this world if you're going to treat people the way you treat me. You're just a waste to me. I didnt read your entire message and dont plan on it. If you're rude to me, I'll walk away. If you're rude to me twice, I'll be rude right back and it'll come at you twice as hard. Be careful who you're dealing with on the internet because you never know who is who behind a screen. I just want to see why people feel the need to fight constantly to protect their "honor" when I didnt even say anything offensive. Almost all of you need to grow up and get a life. I'm going to put this website in my newspaper (which I just started printing today actually) and put in the most disgusting details about you people using only your display names.
      Have a great day=]
      Oh, and I wouldn't bother posting on here anymore because I'm deleting my account and wont be checking on here anymore.
      Be sure to look for my book when it comes out next year!
      It's called, "The Golden Path to Autumn" by Elizabeth Diane

You should just go kill yourself now.

wherever i go, if i see thewiseidiot, it know its my cousin. but i was browsing through this b/c she told me the people on here were pathetic losers but i didnt believe her until i actually saw how pathetic and sad you people really are. i feel sorry for you, truly i do. however, phuckbuddy, she didnt read your email. she just deleted it and said that you werent worth her time. so again you didnt win with that one. get a life. its pathetic the way you act. superemoninja, your the most ugliest piece of shit i have ever seen. stop trying to act beautiful because ur not. do you slit ur wrists like a child? do you cry every day saying, 'omg! im in so much pain! this world hates me! theres a conspiracy out to get me!'
      yeah thats pathetic. anyway whoever emails her next, just to let u know, she wont read it, she'll just delete it. whether or not you want to think you got to her or not, you havent.
      if you are jealous because she has so much knowledge her in head and you dont doesnt give u the right to treat people like dirt. she's so much smarter than u ever will be. how many of you actually GO to college? (and no, i dont mean a community college). and dont lie saying you go just to feel better about urself. i doubt any of you will get into a decent college if they are smart enough to accept you.
      (mr chatterbox tribune has sold almost 3,000 copies so if u think that nobody will read about this in the newspaper she said she was going to start, lmfao think again dumbasses)
      like i said, dont be jealous of her b/c shes smarter than you. no wonder why my cousin is ashamed to be called an american is b/c of morons like you.
      grow upand get a life.

someonestoleme wrote:

wherever i go, if i see thewiseidiot, it know its my cousin. but i was browsing through this b/c she told me the people on here were pathetic losers but i didnt believe her until i actually saw how pathetic and sad you people really are. i feel sorry for you, truly i do. however, phuckbuddy, she didnt read your email. she just deleted it and said that you werent worth her time. so again you didnt win with that one. get a life. its pathetic the way you act. superemoninja, your the most ugliest piece of shit i have ever seen. stop trying to act beautiful because ur not. do you slit ur wrists like a child? do you cry every day saying, 'omg! im in so much pain! this world hates me! theres a conspiracy out to get me!'
      yeah thats pathetic. anyway whoever emails her next, just to let u know, she wont read it, she'll just delete it. whether or not you want to think you got to her or not, you havent.
      if you are jealous because she has so much knowledge her in head and you dont doesnt give u the right to treat people like dirt. she's so much smarter than u ever will be. how many of you actually GO to college? (and no, i dont mean a community college). and dont lie saying you go just to feel better about urself. i doubt any of you will get into a decent college if they are smart enough to accept you.
      (mr chatterbox tribune has sold almost 3,000 copies so if u think that nobody will read about this in the newspaper she said she was going to start, lmfao think again dumbasses)
      like i said, dont be jealous of her b/c shes smarter than you. no wonder why my cousin is ashamed to be called an american is b/c of morons like you.
      grow upand get a life.

You want to hear something pathetic, well let me tell you. What's pathetic is how someone goes running their mouth to their cousin or friends because of what someone said online hurt their feelings. How the fuck do I know this? Because if it didn't hurt your cousin so bad then she would have brushed it off her shoulders.

You are the VERY first person to ever call me ugly, seriously. And it's a bunch of bullshit. I hate to sound too into myself but that is just too motherfucking late, I already do. And second off, next job with trying to attempt to hurt my feelings with the emo wrist thing. You know what's funny? Half the people that bring that up are people that actually do that. And they feel so let down about their life that they bring other people down.

So, you are telling me that you have to be smart to live? That if you don't go to a expensive college that you are dumb. Sweetie, you are completely insane and lack common sense. A drop out can be very smart. Because school doesn't teach you to be smart, it teaches you to understand the basic skills, the skills that won't help you make a human logic choice. Don't bring up your money in this little e- fight because I'm not rich. I don't have this huge house, with eight cars and a toilet that wipes my ass but I know when I see a dumbass who won't make it very far in life, key your cousin and you.

You know, don't bring up Americans in this disagreement. Because half of Americans are smart. I am one of them. And to be honest, I do feel good about myself. Because when someone hates me on the internet I don't run around to go get my cousin or best friend. I sit back and smile. Because i know I am better. I don't take what people say to heart when they say it over the internet. Come to my door and call me poor, stupid, low life and then we would have a problem.

People like you need to grow up. You need to act mature. This is why the world is so fucked up. This generation has seriously fucked up the world. Maybe you weren't beat enough when you were a kid, I don't know. But you need to snap to reality and understand that your cousin isn't the best person in the world. She lashes out at people because they don't say what she wants to hear. She has a problem and I hate to break it to you, but so do you. You took the time out of your so called important life to bash kids on a fucking forum. You must feel proud.

When you're grown up and can carry on a normal conversation, PM me and we can exchange numbers and handle this like grown adults, eh.

how long did it take you to actually type that?
      now THATS pathetic lmfao!
      i actually dont have the time to read all that. ur a waste on this planet. no wonder why u have so much time on ur hands. ur sitting there and fighting with a screen name. yes i know im doing the same thing. but im just bored.
      whats ur reason? no friends? mom and dad dont have time to deal with u? hm. thats what i thought.

about the bashing, i was just bored and couldnt find anything better to do. i'll admit it. and yes u do sound to into urself. and it sucks that ur not rich because its such a great thing to have money. its great so we can look down on poor people like ur parents who didnt try hard enough and u will turn out just like them.
      poor with no education. granted ur right about the education and the skills. however without the education background and proof, u wont get anywhere in life. even a moron would know that. its sad to know that u joined a teen help forum when all u do is cuss people out like a 4 year-old who thinks shes so cool. im surprised anyone would come to u for help. get over urself and stop acting like a hardass because nobody will take u seriously. my cousin did try to talk it out like adults on here but u turned around and assumed she was shoving words into ur mouth when she was simply stating how she felt. but hey, if u wanna sit here online all day, thats ur problem, not mine. u dont have to be mad. u can just simply forget about me but since u choose not to, like i said, ur creating urself a problem, not me.
      have a nice life=]

someonestoleme wrote:

how long did it take you to actually type that?
      now THATS pathetic lmfao!

i actually dont have the time to read all that. ur a waste on this planet. no wonder why u have so much time on ur hands. ur sitting there and fighting with a screen name. yes i know im doing the same thing. but im just bored.
      whats ur reason? no friends? mom and dad dont have time to deal with u? hm. thats what i thought.

about the bashing, i was just bored and couldnt find anything better to do. i'll admit it. and yes u do sound to into urself. and it sucks that ur not rich because its such a great thing to have money. its great so we can look down on poor people like ur parents who didnt try hard enough and u will turn out just like them.
      poor with no education. granted ur right about the education and the skills. however without the education background and proof, u wont get anywhere in life. even a moron would know that. its sad to know that u joined a teen help forum when all u do is cuss people out like a 4 year-old who thinks shes so cool. im surprised anyone would come to u for help. get over urself and stop acting like a hardass because nobody will take u seriously. my cousin did try to talk it out like adults on here but u turned around and assumed she was shoving words into ur mouth when she was simply stating how she felt. but hey, if u wanna sit here online all day, thats ur problem, not mine. u dont have to be mad. u can just simply forget about me but since u choose not to, like i said, ur creating urself a problem, not me.
      have a nice life=]

The sad thing is, you're even more pathetic than me. Because you just dished out a whole fucking parargraph, well not really, but you get my point.

And no, I have a lot of friends. I have a mom as well. I'm sorry that I don't fit to your standards or to the whore that lives right down the road from me. But you know what? I don't give a flying fuck whether your cousin or you like me. You just have to put up with my put downs, that do indeed affect both of you.

And I know this because your fucking pussy ass cousin ratted out on me because I hurt her feelings, e-feelings. Do you serioisly know how sad and pathetic that is? And better yet, she went and got someone completely dumb to blurt out this lacking common sense paragraph.

Let's focus on the schooling now. You say learning is important but you can't fucking write a paragraph to save your fucking soul. I see where someone needs schooling and sweetie it totally isn't me. So, stick to the books before you attempt, key word, attempt to bash me for something I'm skilled at.

Money isn't everything. Because if it was you weren't be sticking up for your stuck up ass kissing cousin, now would you? Oh, tricky question eh. And it's funny. Because the people that think money is everything don't make it in life. And I see you won't either. Make fun of me because I'm middle class. It will make you look completely stupid when your daddy's band account overdrives money and you end up on the street.

And it's not people's fault that they live on the fucking street. You would problaby learn a good thing from them, you know. You're a goddamn flamer, seriously. I hate that word but you deserve to hear the fucking truth.
      You seriously think I really care if you don't think I cool. Because you can ask anyone on this site and they would highly agree with me that I'm cool. Fuck you if I'm too into myself.

I just can't wait to see you get your money picking, ass rotting, self inflicked, flamer, wannabe ass banned.

if you would have read my cousin's first topic explaining her problem, then you would have enough sense to think, "Hmm...maybe her problems are the reason why its so difficult for her to stand up for herself." but no. you have to go and be a cunt and cuss her out for asking me on how to handle it when she practically cant. not only that but you're so closed-minded about everything and so easily blinded by anger that you cant see what else is TRULY in front of your face. i choose to type how i choose to type, i dont see why you care about my educational background so much but apparently you do (which again is pathetic). and if i'm so "stupid" then how come i have a bachelor's degree in economics? i went to Yale, I have a 4.0 grade average. so call me stupid all you want but i'm just gonna sit here and laugh. every time i come on here, which isnt very often, i see you on ALL the time, not just sometimes, ALL the time. thats extremely sad. I feel so sorry for you that i laugh out loud.
      you're only 15 years old.....how hard do you think people are going to laugh at you when they look at your face? honestly...you're not even in the real world yet. i'm almost 20 and was one of yale's youngest students. if you think you're gonna get anywhere in life, think again. not only do you dress like a moron (stupid emo kids need to grow up and get over themselves and to stop moaning and groaning about how life is terrible), but also, with an attitude like your own, you wont be accepted anywhere. that includes work, college, friends, etc.
      seriously...its sad the way teenagers act sometimes. i used to be 15 and i used to cut myself, i wont hide it. you're just a lonely little girl walking around trying to figure out who you are and in the process, you hurt people because they wont help you try to figure it out. i'm not the only one who's gonna tell you this, once you're out in the real world with a real job (IF you ever get one), they'll fire you on your first day if you give them an attitude. at school, you get detention. at work, you get fired.
      you're just a lost and lonely soul.
      welcome to the real world because you'll hear this EVERYWHERE you go. people will tell you to grow up, they'll tell you to get over yourself, and they'll look at what you wear and think, "this loser actually asked for a job application??" one of bill gates's rules of life, rule number one: nobody will give a flying fuck about your self-esteem.
      and thats the truth. the real world wont care about your problems
      but hey, dont listen to me, i'm just a "moron" with money.
      grow up. find some friends. find a hobby. find a life.
      i'm outta here.

no but the toughen up thing...i think she is meaning it in the way that you can make a good life for urself and looking at ur mum, instead of wanting to die try think ' i am going to make a good life for myself to prove her wrong' even if it doesent mean anything just keep saying it, or thinking it.
      its good you know suiside isnt the answer anymore.
      theres alos the hope that you really never know whats around the corner, whos ul meet what opitiunities...
      just keep living as you are and stay as positive as u can even tho its really hard to do.

someonestoleme is TheWiseIdiot. TheWiseIdiot (or just idiot for short) did not want us to know that he came back here to see what was written. Even if someonestoleme really is the cousin....idiot should still consider having sexual relations with a bear trap.

I didn't bother to read more than the first 2 sentences of someonestoleme posts, b/c I dont care. I just know for a fact that the e-mail was read. Otherwise no more posts would be on here.

My advice however is to JUMP IN FRONT OF A BUS. I cannot stress this enough. You need to seriously JUMP IN FRONT OF A BUS.

someonestoleme wrote:

if you would have read my cousin's first topic explaining her problem, then you would have enough sense to think, "Hmm...maybe her problems are the reason why its so difficult for her to stand up for herself." but no. you have to go and be a cunt and cuss her out for asking me on how to handle it when she practically cant. not only that but you're so closed-minded about everything and so easily blinded by anger that you cant see what else is TRULY in front of your face. i choose to type how i choose to type, i dont see why you care about my educational background so much but apparently you do (which again is pathetic). and if i'm so "stupid" then how come i have a bachelor's degree in economics? i went to Yale, I have a 4.0 grade average. so call me stupid all you want but i'm just gonna sit here and laugh. every time i come on here, which isnt very often, i see you on ALL the time, not just sometimes, ALL the time. thats extremely sad. I feel so sorry for you that i laugh out loud.
      you're only 15 years old.....how hard do you think people are going to laugh at you when they look at your face? honestly...you're not even in the real world yet. i'm almost 20 and was one of yale's youngest students. if you think you're gonna get anywhere in life, think again. not only do you dress like a moron (stupid emo kids need to grow up and get over themselves and to stop moaning and groaning about how life is terrible), but also, with an attitude like your own, you wont be accepted anywhere. that includes work, college, friends, etc.
      seriously...its sad the way teenagers act sometimes. i used to be 15 and i used to cut myself, i wont hide it. you're just a lonely little girl walking around trying to figure out who you are and in the process, you hurt people because they wont help you try to figure it out. i'm not the only one who's gonna tell you this, once you're out in the real world with a real job (IF you ever get one), they'll fire you on your first day if you give them an attitude. at school, you get detention. at work, you get fired.
      you're just a lost and lonely soul.
      welcome to the real world because you'll hear this EVERYWHERE you go. people will tell you to grow up, they'll tell you to get over yourself, and they'll look at what you wear and think, "this loser actually asked for a job application??" one of bill gates's rules of life, rule number one: nobody will give a flying fuck about your self-esteem.
      and thats the truth. the real world wont care about your problems
      but hey, dont listen to me, i'm just a "moron" with money.
      grow up. find some friends. find a hobby. find a life.
      i'm outta here.

You keep motherfucking repeating yourself and it looks pathetic, okay.
      I didn't randomly come out and cuss your cousin, doll. So maybe what you need to do is look back at what I fucking said in my first post. There you will see that I didn't flame her nor bash her.

She asked people for their opinions, help. And I gave your cousin that. She can either accept it or not. Personally I don't give a flying fuck. But you know what, you're just one of those people that are unhappy about theirselves so they come online to fuck with teenagers.

You are the one that should grow up. You are motherfucking twenty years old and you are sitting here aguring with a fifteen year old. That should make you feel so proud at the end of the day.

You shouldn't have stopped cutting. I think it would have done you good to slice your wrist open and maybe just on a slight chance of maybe, you would have bled to death. Does that hurt? I am worth something. I am pretty sure that in the near future I will make it farther than you. How do I know? Because you are sitting here telling me things that I don't really care about.

Yale, eh. Not that best college in the country but you did pretty okay. But let me enlighten you. A long time ago there wasn't colleges, okay. And smart people did make it into history books. I don't need an education to tell myself that you are a complete and total dumbass. There is no education needed there. And for starters, Yale and regular basic schooling problaby did nothing for you. Because you type like a four year old, your insults are repeated and you keep saying the same shit over and over.

I come on here a lot. Rather than coming on here to defend people, I do have friends here. I don't get told by my cousin to come online at the age of twenty to fuck with little teenagers. You are the one that needs to growp up and regain a life. If you so called have a life, don't reply to this. I know you problaby will read it over and over again and you will start to feel sorry for yourself because a fifteen year old just read you like a book but hey, it was completely your choice to come fuck with me. So, run along now and go try to make yourself feel better, and when I say try I really mean it.

How does the way I dress affect you? Is it that I dress to a highly sense of fashion? Well let me tell you something. I don't give a shit if you like the way I dress or me. Personally, you could do die for all I give. You are one of those people that hate me because I actually do something right. You hate me because I can stand my ground against idiotic people like you. And that troubles you. It troubles you because you were problaby one of those kids on the playground that was always picked last for kickball. Or you problaby were pushed around a lot in the hallways. I wasn't one of those kids. I was highly liked. So, don't come over here bashing on me because I feel good about myself. You don't. You tend to knock down other people to feel good about theirself. Positive people don't knock people down. Oh, that means you're not postive. I love the way I look. You don't like the way you look. Not my problem. Do something about it instead of knocking me down.