lucy has issues.

• Re: lucy has issues.

Apparently it's a higher entity that created everything, the universe, everything. But what I want to know is, where's the proof? PROVE to me that he did these things. I want HARD evidence. Cause otherwise, I don't think that he exists. And why the fuck does he have to be an old white man with a big beard and a toga? you KNOW some white people thought this all up. If black people or Mexicans or whatever invented God, he'd be black, or mexican, or something. If it was women that thought Him up, He would be a She.
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]

lol well it's true! I mean, I fully support people's religious beliefs, but you're gonna have to show me pictures, and videos of evidence that God is real, that Jesus wasn't just some guy slipping PCP in everyone's "wine" and paying the mofia off with chicken brains to prove to me that he's real, and he is something that should be feared, so everyone has to do what these fat old white guys decided was right and wrong, or you're going to "hell". I personally believe in reincarnation, I don't think there is a heaven or hell. I think there's sort of a neutral zone until your soul/being is born again as something else. And the only reason I say that is because my Uncle Buck died the day I was born, and my great-grandma still told me last year, "Buck did that EXACT same thing." and stuff like I have his eyes exactly, and I laugh like him, I do all this stuff that he loved to do. I don't know why I like to do it, but I do. So I personally think that possibly he was reincarnated into me. Sounds crazy, but my family has given me proof that we're basically the same person. Read: PROOF.
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

Lucy<3 wrote:

i have a friend whos a wiccan.
      whats the difference between wiccan and pegan? i know theres a difference, but they're alot alike in ways.

Umm, pagan is a blanket term for all these beliefs. Wiccan, and the Native American beliefs fall under this. Wicca is a 50 year old religion, therefore bullshit. It is made up primarily of stupid kids who want to sound deep and mystic. They cannot answer many questions about their own faith, much like the people most of them critisize. Yes, I realize this is a generalization, but, in general, as the name says, it's true. I hate calling myself a pagan because of these stupid kids.
      When I stumbled into Billy's room and saw my boy's limp body swaying from a rope tied to a ceiling hook in this closet, I could hardly see for the tears. Dungeons and Dragons killed my boy. Don't let it kill yours.

Honeybear wrote:

Apparently it's a higher entity that created everything, the universe, everything. But what I want to know is, where's the proof? PROVE to me that he did these things. I want HARD evidence. Cause otherwise, I don't think that he exists. And why the fuck does he have to be an old white man with a big beard and a toga? you KNOW some white people thought this all up. If black people or Mexicans or whatever invented God, he'd be black, or mexican, or something. If it was women that thought Him up, He would be a She.

Are you unawae of the term 'faith'? You have it, just not in a god. Well, religious people have faith. They do not need hard evidence.
      When I stumbled into Billy's room and saw my boy's limp body swaying from a rope tied to a ceiling hook in this closet, I could hardly see for the tears. Dungeons and Dragons killed my boy. Don't let it kill yours.

Shadez wrote:

Umm, pagan is a blanket term for all these beliefs. Wiccan, and the Native American beliefs fall under this. Wicca is a 50 year old religion, therefore bullshit. It is made up primarily of stupid kids who want to sound deep and mystic. They cannot answer many questions about their own faith, much like the people most of them critisize. Yes, I realize this is a generalization, but, in general, as the name says, it's true. I hate calling myself a pagan because of these stupid kids.

did not know that.
      thanks!
      :D
      [CENTER]
      I <3 YOU!
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]www.myspace.com/lucystheman[/CENTER]

Hehe, always glad to help. Make sure you take that with a grain of salt, as I have had many issues with said types, but not all are like that. But, like I said, Pagan is a blanket term, like Theist. It has many branches.

I have heard of Faith thank you. As I stated before, I am NOT bashing people that believe in God whatsoever. But in order for someone to make me a follower of God and "his" ways, I need hard evidence that God does indeed exist.

The Hellfire Saint wrote:

shadez unless you can show me coherent definition of god than the whole question of belief is irrelevant

Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient. There's your definition.

Honeybear wrote:

I have heard of Faith thank you. As I stated before, I am NOT bashing people that believe in God whatsoever. But in order for someone to make me a follower of God and "his" ways, I need hard evidence that God does indeed exist.

The holy books and their faith are hard evidence for them. The fact that we are drawn to the center of a mass and theory is considered hard evidence for gravity, when in fact it is not proof.

Shadez wrote:

The holy books and their faith are hard evidence for them. The fact that we are drawn to the center of a mass and theory is considered hard evidence for gravity, when in fact it is not proof.

But for ME, I think the holy books were written by a couple fat old white men that were planning something else. Ever hear of the Illuminati? It was those guys. Making up religions so people will do what they want them to do.

I don't care how other people view Catholicism, and at what stage they believe and don't believe, but I don't believe.

If the books are authentic, and true, who was there for EVERY single thing that happened? Who was the guy to talk to God, and he said, "Check it out, I made all this stuff! Write that down." ? Who put it into chapters? ex: Andrew 11:32. I just made up that name and number for an example, I have no idea what that actually is. It's just too far-fetched for me to believe any of it. To me, it reeks of BS. To you it may not, to you it may make perfect sense, but personally, I think it's hogwash.

STOP! Assuming I am Christian. I am NOT. I merely wished to enlighten you on how they thought. I will not pretend to know the answers. There is no book of Andrew. To me, it is BS as well.

I already know you're Pagan. I know how they feel about the "Good Book". But I'm just saying, to me, and I guess to you, and to Mike as well, it's horseshit, and that's all that matters :) Yay, go us, we see through their shit!! :D lol.