Need help with a certain guy...

• Need help with a certain guy...

So, one of the many reasons I joined this site was because I'm in desperate need of help. Well, I wouldn't say desperate but I really just want to know something.

Okay, this all started when I was in seventh grade. There was a bus that I took to go to school every day. It was a normal day, tons of adults, tons of kids, ya di da. Second week of school, I saw this guy on the bus. He seemed like an ordinary guy, you know? He wore baggy pants, a hoodie, Vans, always that beanie cap, and occasionally a skateboard or a book. I took one look at him and I said to myself, "Hm...he's cute." Then I didn't think nothing of it throughout the day.

Then I always saw him, same bus, every day. Before and after school. At that time I was in middle school, and he was a freshman in high school. We're just two years apart [did some analyzing]. I don't know why, but after recovering from a situation that I had with one of my ex-best friend David (don't get me started), I just started to like this stranger. I called him "Aaron" because he looked like an Aaron, haha. Yes, I name strangers. Anyways, every day when I saw "Aaron", my stomach flutters and I get uber nervous. Aaron is in ninth grade, I'm in seventh grade, there's no way a guy like him would like me. Not that I'm bad looking, but I'm just very awkward and I would be outgoing to some people, but to others--I'm shy.

Anyways, it's been two years now, and I really like him. I don't even know him, but there were times when he glanced at me and he gave me a smile. I don't know whether or not he likes me, or if he would consider just talking to me. I mean, I just graduated 8th grade, I would be in 9th grade and he would be in 11th. I don't think he has a girlfriend, so that might be good news.

Anyways, there were some times when I gave him a hint that I liked him. Like I would be talking to my friend and he would be right there, and I would talk LOUDLY and I would look at him just to see if he was looking, and he would occasionally glance and then go back to doing whatever he was doing and yeah.

I can't even add him on freakin' myspace, because I'm too chicken he would think I'm stalking him (even though I might be :( ). I'm also taking the same bus as him for quite a while now, because my new school would be on the same route as his school.

1. What can I do in this situation?
      2. Any suggestions?
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]
    • Re: Need help with a certain guy...

I know that's unhealthy, I don't know what came over me. And I need to really make a move, but it's just really hard for me to do so. Is he cooler than me? What would his friends think? Would he think that I'm to young for him? After all, I AM two years younger than he is, so I wouldn't even know.
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]

I name strangers too. Josh, by the first picture I saw of him, looked like a Ryan. I have a cousin who could easily be Josh's brother and he's called Raihaan, so Ryan sprung to mind.

Anywhoo. I thought you were a guy aswell, in which case I was gonna say the same as what Josh originally said.

Two years isn't that big a difference, so I guess you could just do what Sleepy suggested. That way, you'd have an excuse to add him on MySpace. It could come up in your conversation and as you're [or he's [whoever goes first]] about to get off, smile and say 'Talk to you on MySpace?'.

You seem really mature for an 8th/9th grader. I think he'll see your personality and not your age. But try not to do the whole talking really loud to see if he notices thing. Some people find that really annoying after a while and it clouds their judgement of you before they get to know you.

Talk to him. Forget shyness and just go for it. Trust me on this one.

I was in the exact same position a few years back. A guy in the year above at another school got my bus every morning, i thought there was no way he'd ever like me so i didn't talk to him, this went on for a couple of years. He went away to join the army. I didn't see him in around a year. He came back on leave, we got talking, turns out he liked me but it was too late as he's hardly ever up here. Don't lose your chance like i did. Take the risk and talk to him because seriously you never know what might happen. Good luck.
      Much love x
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [/CENTER]

Yeah I'd just talk to him on the bus.. like when something funny happens that you were both there for, start laughing about it, and be like, "Hey, remember when..."

Good ice breaker.
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]