Rape between friends

• Re: Rape between friends

bladedg wrote:

first of all, you poor excuse for a whore. You don't know me, you know nothing about me, SO i don't wanna hear about how you spent your saturday nights at some strangers house crying because everysingle guy at your school, no matter how high, drunk, or stupid they were, wouldn't even give you the time of day.

secodn of all. I don't know you, and I sure as hell don't want to. You and I never will be friends, becasue I don't trust the ramblings of a complete stranger. You nowhere near the base of the ladder. rest assured that I couldn't care about youin anyway shape or form. I would be the one telling you to jump if I saw you on the ledge of whatever 20 story biulding you decided would be good enough for you to make that nice splatting sound once you land.

I'm fifteen you bitch, just because I wanna be a psychologist doesn't mean I'm ready to be. I'm not on the verge of getting my diploma and starting my career, whereas any chance of a future you had started to circle the drain when you realized that you had breast.

there's a difference between a patient coming to you witht his expereince, and a joke that has been repeatedly labeled as a joke. IT'S A FUCKING JOKE. THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE. and until you realize that there are certain points in life where fiction and reality intertwine, but they are clearly defined as Fiction, there is no hope for you in any way shape or form.

now, if you're done trying to recapture your "youth" at age twenty byt trying to get in touch with young people, in a forum that is clearly designated for young people, I would greatly appreciate if you bruned your computer, and left me the fuck alone. thank you, and I hope you enjoyed this "rant"

IT'S A FUCKING JOKE.

GOOD GOD man, jesus fucking christ! Get over yourself. You seriously need to grow some balls and stay the fuck away from everyone! You are a nuisance and I cannot stand to read one of your half assed posts. Ever. Again. jesus. Now you are on your way to an eternity of hell, because everyone you meet is gonna wanna shove a stick up your ass...so long some other guys dick isn't already there. You cann;t joke about rape, it is STUPID. I don't understand why you would think its funny, goddammit. You are an ass. To a point that is beyond comprehension. You are blabbin for a stabbin, I can assure you. Go fuck yourself. Good lord
    You know you love me:cool:

he's talking to me. You know... the stupidest thing I've ever heard is "Do us all a favor and kill yourself." You know kid.. it's not my fault I'm smarter than you. Seriously. blame your parents for fucking while on PCP. Blame your mom for dropping you, and blame your dad for sticking his finger up your ass. And blame the boy that you raped. Seriously... I'm 20. Do you think some little kid is going to hurt my feelings? I know you're mad, I know. It's okay to cry. Really.

you talking about my sexual endeavors... Where's that get you? At least I've HAD sex, and I'm old enough to understand that Penis goes into Vagina.

Instead of looking up past insults people have delivered to you, why don't you try actually THINKING for once? Instead of just trying to figure out a way... to suck your own dick.. hmm... That's a toughy.
    [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]

RedAlert wrote:

I'm pretty sure I'm not retarded...I got the "joke" about Fresh Prince. I grew up watching that, dumbfuck. But, is it honestly funny to poke fun at a serious situation like rape? No, it's not. So, step the fuck off and reevaluate it...you need to if you're that heartless.
    Retard, at which point did i say rape was funny. I said the POST WAS, because its FAKE

hey everyone patrick here. i will tell you my side of the story. so i entered the locker room with an apple cider bottle and saw my lifelong friend supergrrl and started to walk over to her. i though it would be funny to pretend to be drunk, but i ended up tripping and hit my head against the wall. when i woke up, my ass really hurt and i was naked in the locker room shower. a photo was taped to the wall so i looked at it. there was supergrrl, but something was different. she had a shlong! and i was sitting there passed out in the picture after i got raped. i didnt want ne ofthe guys to know, and supergrrl didnt say anything so i thought i was good. then the police came and took me away...BRO RAPE!

Criminal Mastermind wrote:

Retard, at which point did i say rape was funny. I said the POST WAS, because its FAKE

It doesn't fucking matter if it was fake or not, dumbass. Rape is not funny, and if you say the post is funny, then you might as well be making fun of rape, too. It's not something to joke about in the first place, so step off.

And don't call me a fucking retard. You're the one with shit for brains, acting like you know everything about everything. You're cruel, heartless, and stupid. I bet your mother would be so proud...not.