Rape between friends

• Re: Rape between friends

Honeybear wrote:

what's wrong with your head that you joke about RAPE? It's not fucking funny. You go get raped like some of us actually HAVE, and then see if you can laugh about it. Fucking idiot. A teen forum isn't just for shits and giggles. It's for people that have GENUINE problems looking for GENUINE help that's unbiased.

if you're planning on going into the psychology field, you better examine yourself and see what's wrong with your head that you find it funny when someone is sexually assaulted. Good luck having clients that come back to you. FUCK, you're the reason why people don't like psychologists. You make a fucking joke out of everything. And if I had a shrink like you, I'd report your dumb motherfucking ass.

Moron.

Honeybear is right. To an extent, a forum can be fun, but not when you make fun of a problem that someone may really have and really need help with. I came to this thread hoping to give some advice to someone who needed it only to find some dumbass poking fun at the subject. Not cool, especially to people who have gone through it or had people they knew go through it.

bladedg wrote:

gues what, been there done that, THere I said it. been there done that.

adn that's why I enjoy humor about it, knowing that I can laugh in the face of what caused me great pain. The strength I feel knowing that I can pull myself out of my pity pit an laugh at teh great pain that still haunts me everyday.

thats not strength, thats hidding weakness. And you really shouldn't laugh at that.
    Sometimes your words just hypnotize me.

I suggest you go on some medication cause you're fuckin crazy. You know that when you go into psychology you have to get an analysis done on yourself to make sure you have a sound mind? So you're not turning clients into people like you? It's great that you can laugh at the fact that some guy stuck his dick in your ass and you *pretended* to not want it, but it's not cool to joke about it. Do you think your clients would come back to you if they told you they were raped last night and you busted a gut laughing in their faces? You obviously have no idea what the psychology field will entail.
    [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]

Excuse me? I havent been knocked down the ladder at all. I don't give a shit if you're gay. That's not my problem.
    I'm the reason homosexuality has increased in the last 10 years? Is that the best thing you could think up? That doesn't make sense first of all, and seconds, that's the lamest burn I've EVER heard.
    [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

Angel_of_music wrote:

And thats not strength at all, you ass muncher

:lol: This little kid has no idea what he's doing. Has no idea who he's fucking with. lol.

I used to babysit people your age, punk.

first of all, you poor excuse for a whore. You don't know me, you know nothing about me, SO i don't wanna hear about how you spent your saturday nights at some strangers house crying because everysingle guy at your school, no matter how high, drunk, or stupid they were, wouldn't even give you the time of day.

secodn of all. I don't know you, and I sure as hell don't want to. You and I never will be friends, becasue I don't trust the ramblings of a complete stranger. You nowhere near the base of the ladder. rest assured that I couldn't care about youin anyway shape or form. I would be the one telling you to jump if I saw you on the ledge of whatever 20 story biulding you decided would be good enough for you to make that nice splatting sound once you land.

I'm fifteen you bitch, just because I wanna be a psychologist doesn't mean I'm ready to be. I'm not on the verge of getting my diploma and starting my career, whereas any chance of a future you had started to circle the drain when you realized that you had breast.

there's a difference between a patient coming to you witht his expereince, and a joke that has been repeatedly labeled as a joke. IT'S A FUCKING JOKE. THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE. and until you realize that there are certain points in life where fiction and reality intertwine, but they are clearly defined as Fiction, there is no hope for you in any way shape or form.

now, if you're done trying to recapture your "youth" at age twenty byt trying to get in touch with young people, in a forum that is clearly designated for young people, I would greatly appreciate if you bruned your computer, and left me the fuck alone. thank you, and I hope you enjoyed this "rant"

IT'S A FUCKING JOKE.
    I love you, now can we have sex?

Well fuck seriously. Can't rape the willing, Kid. Just admit you're gay, make a thread about it, and we'll all say, "Good for you for coming out! ...Even though we already knew... but Good for You!" Then you can continue to laugh about rape when it didn't actually happen to you. "Yes, more" isn't the same as "No, get the fuck off of me, what are you doing?! HELP!".

Is the lightbulb on? Anyone home? hmm.. NOPE

Honeybear wrote:

Well fuck seriously. Can't rape the willing, Kid. Just admit you're gay, make a thread about it, and we'll all say, "Good for you for coming out! ...Even though we already knew... but Good for You!" Then you can continue to laugh about rape when it didn't actually happen to you. "Yes, more" isn't the same as "No, get the fuck off of me, what are you doing?! HELP!".

Is the lightbulb on? Anyone home? hmm.. NOPE

well, the lights are on, but no one is home to turn them off...tsk tsk. All that wasted energy
    Sometimes your words just hypnotize me.

yeah I'm 20. What's the big deal? YOU are only in grade 9 probably, and you have no idea how the world works outside of your Art class. Wedgies and being grounded isn't what life is about.

I'm glad you wouldn't ever care about me. I don't need to be friends with some punk fuckin little kid that gets a fucking BONER when you think about DEATH. Your balls haven't even dropped yet, what the fuck are you talking about rape for?

And if you "forgot" that you were horribly raped, you obviously weren't raped in the first place.

And I'm not in school anymore, dickweed. I GRADUATED. And I'm in a Re-la-tion-ship. I don't give a fuck if a guy won't give me the time of day. If he doesn't want to, it's cause he's looking over his shoulder waiting for you to run around with your little pecker chasing all the guys, being like, "Hey, let me show you guys how I was 'raped', it's fun, I promise! My dog thinks so, anyways.."

Some 15-year-old kid talkin shit to me doesn't bother me in the least. Okay? What BOTHERS me is that you're laughing about RAPE. I don't give a flying fuck if it was a joke. I gathered that. It's what the topic of the joke was. Do you understand that? Or do I have to talk to you like a 15-year-old? Can you understand something more in-depth than "OMG SHE HAS COOTIES!!"?

Iwas right, the only reason for forums to begin with was so depressed whores and idiots could get together online and prove their not depressed whores and idiots.

THis was a giant mistake. associating with anyone on this website, in reality or online, good bye, and fuck off all you stupid whores and idiots

Aww... giving up? That's okay. leave forever, then we'd have one less rapist on the forum.

No wait, please stay. Fight with me. come on. But try to think up something smarter than "you're a whore." Lets make this interesting.

And I've been in a relationship for 2.5 years. Okay? Try opening up a little more than your ass cheeks. Unless you're the one doing the raping and that's why you forgot...

Besides, it's fun to pick on kids. Little kids that run away and cry to their mommies, being all, "Mommy, this lady is picking on me!!" Boo FUCKING hoo.

Who said anything about me, or anyone on here, being depressed? Or who talked about opening their legs to everyone in town? You called yourself the idiot before any of us. Yikes. Run. Run away like a little bitch. Bitch-boy. That's your new nickname. bitch-boy. :D I think it suits you! No wait. Bitch-boy Anal-monkey.

again, how pathetic.

I'd just like to take this time and say thank you.

you've helped me relieve more anger then I ever have.

I'd also like to say

YOU FUTURELESS BITCH, WHY DON'T YOU DO USE ALL A FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELF? I'm pretty sure most men (and whatever you call your significant other) will find you more attractive dead. I've enjoyed this little conversation, and hope never to enjoy anything relating to you and how pathetic your life must be if you're going tete a tete with a fifteen-year-old who surpassed you in any field of intelligence sixteen years ago.

just because your life's pathetic and you can find no one else to blame doesn't mean I have to sit here and read about the effects taking a break due to your period has on you.

I hope you choke on the next cock you suck