Advice Pleaseeeeeeeee :)

• Advice Pleaseeeeeeeee :)

Well heres the problemo!

In my group of friends theres this one girl who has decided not to like me. I don't know why or what i have actually done. Her new boyfriend did like me before her but i turned him down cos i didn't like him like that so i don't know if its something to do with that.

Anyways its really getting to me cause shes always there when we all go out. She gives me the dirtest looks and makes me feel awkward. Also i saw some nasty comment on facebook calling me fat which she knew would get to me cos i am like reallly paranoid of my weight. It got to the point last week that i didn't go out because of her.

What should i do about it? :/
    • Re: Advice Pleaseeeeeeeee :)

u have to go to her and ask her what it is u did wrong. if u confront her, it could be a misundersending or she will tell u how she feels. but confronting her will let u know what is going on :redface:

Alex;2413509 wrote:

Polish people are awesome, might I just add.

[RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [COLOR="Black"][SIZE="1"]read here my blog :)zniknajacymaczke.blogspot.com/[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/COLOR]

Natalieee wrote:

Well heres the problemo!

In my group of friends theres this one girl who has decided not to like me. I don't know why or what i have actually done. Her new boyfriend did like me before her but i turned him down cos i didn't like him like that so i don't know if its something to do with that.

Anyways its really getting to me cause shes always there when we all go out. She gives me the dirtest looks and makes me feel awkward. Also i saw some nasty comment on facebook calling me fat which she knew would get to me cos i am like reallly paranoid of my weight. It got to the point last week that i didn't go out because of her.

What should i do about it? :/

Odds are if a girl does not like you and you did nothing wrong, DO NOT go up to her and ask her "What did I do wrong to you" because she will give you a sarcastic answer. And if she does not like you that's because she just does not like you, there is not a reason with some people -mostly girls- like that. Just play it cool and be you. Please start back going to those hang outs because if you don't then she KNOWS that she is getting to you. These types of girls are what people from my city call HATERZ. She is just hatin on you trust me. And with haters there is nothing wrong with that person they are hating on, they just want to hate you because you are much better than they are. Plain and simple. :)

Don't let her get to you. But what you can do is get to her by ignoring her and just acting like well...You! :wink: It's easier said then done but we all must overcome our fears.

ask her y shes being a bitch 2 u wen u done nufin rong. ask her bf if she has sed anythin , he myt tell u or myt not! ask ur m8s aswell they myt no sumthin u dont. goin by up profile pic ur not fat, just ignore her she bein a cow. dont stop goin out cos of her! u make her life hell since it sounds like she is makin urs hell. reverse physcology x

how u get it all sorted soon xxx

Theres two ways you can approach this.

One is that you approach the other girls in you group. maybe 2 of them, and tell them the situation. that you're feeling unconfortable because of this girl, and it starting to make you not want to hangout at all. Chances are they'll understand and you can all work something out. This is probably what I would choose in your case.

The second thing that you could do, would be to confront this girl alone. You need to tell her, like whatever problem she has with you say it now, because your sick of all the dirty looks, and feeling uneasy and such.

I myself like I said, would still probably go with the first scenario first and see how that would turn out.

Hi Natalie!

Well, seems to me, if you really believe
      you did nothing wrong, chances are, you
      probably really didn't do anything wrong!
      Girls are intersting, because mostlikely,
      she's not giving you dirty looks out of hate,
      but out of jealousy.

That's just my opinion though. From what
      you've said about her boyfriend asking you
      out at one point, no wonder it would tick
      her off a bit. I believe you should either talk
      to other people in your group, or just talk
      to her privately -- just like what mjdm said.

You should let others know how you feel as
      well as the person who is causing you to
      feel this way. But, keep your head up high
      and don't let her get to you. <33
      [LEFT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT][CENTER][SIZE=1]"One good thing about music is [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1] when it hits you, you feel no pain."[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]-- Bob Marley [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [/LEFT]

Sounds to me that she's jealous, dont worry about her calling you fat she is probably really insecure herself and just insults others to give herself some sort of selfimportance. From your avatar you don't look fat at all trust me I know what fat looks like and your definatly NOT it.

You could always ask her what her problem is.
      [SIZE=3]I am the Lady High Owner of the Universe.....AKA Lady flimslewipplekinklebottom the XII[/SIZE]

ignore her, she probably is just jealous because her boyfriend liked you before her!!!! i seriously doubt the looks are out of hate, like we cant get everyone to like us, ya it might suck but we have to get over it, never let any person stop you from living your life, if she doesnt like you thats her problem!!!!! dont let it get to you!!!!

Honestly, girls act this way all the time. If you want to resolve things, it's best if you talked to her like the others have said. Be honest with her and tell her how you feel and what you think of the whole situation, you might be surprised to know how honest she might be, too :) If she doesn't change her behavior, then do not associate yourself with this girl at all. She's attacking your self-esteem and she's being a bully, that's not a good mix to be involved in. Although she's friends with your friends, maybe you should talk to your friends and let them know the situation. Ask them for their advice on it and just talk it out with each other until you come to a reasonable solution.

Good luck! :)
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]