Are you watching E3?

• Re: Are you watching E3?

i've watched a little bit of it. i love how bungie said halo 3 would be their last halo, and they're atleast coming out with 2 more: ODST and Reach. Not complaining, they'll obviously will make money. Modern Warfare 2 looks frickin sick. Beatles rock band should be fun. Natal looks amazing. video gaming future looks bright, atleast for the 360

BadaBing wrote:

I watched the Microsoft and PS3 conferences live. 360 one was btr.

Lol don't let fanboyism get in your eyes. I can admit Microsoft's last year was excellent but not so much this year. Sony did really good this year. The Xbox one was alright Natal was what saved them but then PS3 released their motion control system so yeah... plus you didn't have to many exclusives, Sony had exclusives and i hate shooting games but i might just get MAG. You guys might get FFXIV. Slim possibility though. Plus Nintendo's new super mario brothers looks awesome. I hope it has online co-op. Over all I have to say that Nintendo won this years show case. Their games looked fun.
      [SIZE=4]

Jesus Christ;1624368 wrote:

Dresden, You want to prove that you are better than a non white person? Get the fuck out of your mom's basement, go outside, get a job and make your life worth something.
      [/SIZE]

Nintendo sucked big time this year. Microsoft had the btr conference got straight onto the games showed fans what they wanted to see, the exclusives the new technology and I know I hate the franchise but Halo will no doubt be huge again can't wait for Mass Effect 2, Forza 3 Left 4 Dead 2 and Crackdown 2. Natal rules all if they get it right it will be awesome. PS3 some good exclusives Gran Turismo, Uncharted 2, GOW 3. Bit of a boring conference with all the statistics and everything but still quite good when it got to the games but overall 360 conference better.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

BadaBing wrote:

Nintendo sucked big time this year. Microsoft had the btr conference got straight onto the games showed fans what they wanted to see, the exclusives the new technology and I know I hate the franchise but Halo will no doubt be huge again can't wait for Mass Effect 2, Forza 3 Left 4 Dead 2 and Crackdown 2. Natal rules all if they get it right it will be awesome. PS3 some good exclusives Gran Turismo, Uncharted 2, GOW 3. Bit of a boring conference with all the statistics and everything but still quite good when it got to the games but overall 360 conference better.

Jumping straight to games=/= good conference. Nintendo had the best conference this year made the games look fun for casuals and gamers. Sony came in second because of all the exclusives and games. Microsoft came in last just because of natal it's not a godly machine it can't save a conference from sucking. Last year Microsoft blew me out of the water.
      [SIZE=4]

Dresden, You want to prove that you are better than a non white person? Get the fuck out of your mom's basement, go outside, get a job and make your life worth something.
      [/SIZE]

kite114 wrote:

Jumping straight to games=/= good conference. Nintendo had the best conference this year made the games look fun for casuals and gamers. Sony came in second because of all the exclusives and games. Microsoft came in last just because of natal it's not a godly machine it can't save a conference from sucking. Last year Microsoft blew me out of the water.

Microsoft one becuase of its exclusives, sky deal, facebook deal, twitter deal, last.fm deal, natal . What did PS3 have PSP GO and exclusives. Nintendo had super mario galaxy 2 and Zelda. Games for casual gamers get extremly boring after a while.

BadaBing wrote:

Microsoft one becuase of its exclusives, sky deal, facebook deal, twitter deal, last.fm deal, natal . What did PS3 have PSP GO and exclusives. Nintendo had super mario galaxy 2 and Zelda. Games for casual gamers get extremly boring after a while.

You know the PS3 can do all of that already now right. Natal is just one thing it doesn't amount to a mountain of exclusives. One more thing you did not just call Zelda a casual game.
      [SIZE=4]

[/SIZE]

kite114 wrote:

You know the PS3 can do all of that already now right. Natal is just one thing it doesn't amount to a mountain of exclusives. One more thing you did not just call Zelda a casual game.

Yeah I did very much soo and PS3 can do fck all. All it has is blu ray. What are the mountain of console exlusives? I dont count PSP becuase Microsoft does not go into tht genre and DS is well over selling PSP anyway.

Your trying to turn me into a fanboy here which I'm not

The post was edited 1 time, last by BadaBing ().

BadaBing wrote:

Yeah I did very much soo and PS3 can do fck all. All it has is blu ray. What are the mountain of console exlusives? I dont count PSP becuase Microsoft does not go into tht genre and DS is well over selling PSP anyway.

Your trying to turn me into a fanboy here which I'm not

This is the mountain i speak of:
      PS3 GAMES:
      Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
      MAG
      Agent
      Final Fantasy XIV
      Modnation Racers
      Gran Turismo 5
      The Last Guardian
      God of War III
      Final Fantasy vXIII
      HEAVY RAIN

PSP GAMES:
      Little big planet PSP
      Soul Calibur broken destiny
      Tekken 6
      Gran Turismo PSP
      MGS Peace Walker
      Final Fantasy Dissidia
      Final Fantasy XIII agito

Microsoft does dabble in handhelds it's called The Origami so yea. I love nintendo and Sony so it matters not to me.

Xbox was made for casual gamers look at it. it's main game type is shooting you don't have to be a genius to shoot things. All Xbox is, is machine that breaks to often that plays music and watches movies that you could on the computer or the PS3 or the WII.
      You have no games, No Blu-Ray and every 4 months no console.

Ride microsofts dick harder I dare you.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Now about that Zelda Comment just because a story line is too complex for you doesn't make it casual. Just because it's not a BUFF MCMANLAY SHOOTAN GAEM doesn't make it casual. Just so you know.
      [SIZE=4]

[/SIZE]