I feel sooo guilty what should i do?? Should i keep lying?

• I feel sooo guilty what should i do?? Should i keep lying?

Ohk well i met my best friend last year and we are really close ect ect. But any way she has 5 brothers from the age of 2 - 17 and im really close with 3 of them!...

Her brothers are really hot and have mega crushes on me!

-Her 13 yr old brother is totally cute and is seriously in love with me iv hooked up with him like 4 times and thats all...
    -Her 15 is Hott and we both connected last year! We were going to go out but when i talked to my best friend about it she wouldnt talk to me for a month! So i tried ignoring him but all to soon my feelings came back! And in the middle of the night when i was staying over at hers i would sneek out to see him and it started off just hooking up and stuff and then oral ect. And then one night his older brother was out so we snuck into his room and had sex it was amazing the best iv had yet...
    -And last but not least her 17 year old brother has always had his eye on me i always catch him perving on me when im over but i dont mind because he is kind of hot! And so i started txting him and we became really close he new almost everything about me apart from what id done with the other brothers!
    And so one night i was staying at my best friends and we had a fight and i was really upset and i was crying out side and he came out and got me and took me to his room and we talked and then we started kissing and one thing lead to another if you know what i mean! But we even closer n ow because of it!!

But to make things bad i havnt told my best friend any of this and i feel really guilty and dont know what to do because if i tell her she will never talk to me again! Iv tryed avoiding the boys but ma emotions keep pulling me closer!!!

Argh please help! Oh by the way im 14 dont worry i no im a slut!
    But i really dont no what to do please someone "advice"!!!!
  • Re: I feel sooo guilty what should i do?? Should i keep lying?

Well, at least you admited your a slut. (jk jk)

I actually was in a similar position to you. My best friend had an older brother who liked me, and we started dating without her knowing. My only suggestion to you would be, if you really loved your friend, to stop doing what youre doing and never talk to them about it again. Its not fair for your best friend. You betryaed her trust.

And i have to say, this sounds a little outrageous, so I dont totally believe you here, but if youre telling the truth: *points to above paragraph*
    Yes I do! (no I dont)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your messing with 3 guys like, without datting any of them and you're 14? I think that counts as being a wee bit slutty. And you need to make up your mind on what you're going to do, and who you're going to be with. Seriously, and "The best you've had so far" seriously? You shouldn't even be having sex.

Tell your friend. And pick a guy.
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Josh2250 wrote:

Yeah, sounds like a far stretch but I mean hey, wierd situations, do the brothers know, Cause I am 16, have a 15 year old, and a 12 year old brother, and there is know way you could pull making out/fucking with one of us and the other two not know.

I second that. I have a younger brother, and he is usually among the first to hear about my latest hook up and vice-versa.

Josh2250 wrote:

I don't know what kind of brothers they are but I am sure if they find out how your playing them, none of them will want anything to do with you.

Actually, if my brother and I found ourselves in a similar situation I think we would turn the tables and play her; let her continue to think we don't know she is hooking up with both of us, and let her think she has something special with both of us so she will be unable to choose.

Honest is key. But let's get real, some people want to hear the truth from you, but some things are better left unsaid. If you want to stay friends with her then you should just stop messing around with her brothers. Don't let your emotions and feelings cloud your judgement.

If you don't do anything soon, then things will pile up and you'll be in even more worse, pardon me, shit. So you might just want to tell your friend what you're doing behind her back.
    [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]

CHRISTOPHER wrote:

Actually, if my brother and I found ourselves in a similar situation I think we would turn the tables and play her; let her continue to think we don't know she is hooking up with both of us, and let her think she has something special with both of us so she will be unable to choose.

Personally, if I knew my sibling was banging a girl, there's no way that I would do her too... having your brother's sloppy seconds.. It'd be like you're fucking your brother.

To the author, you should stop your actions. I know i'm not one to talk, but friends are there forever like Marcus said to me. Guys come and go. Ditch all the brothers. If it's too hard to be around them when you're over there, stop going over there. Get your friend to come to your house. Go to the mall or something. You shouldn't be having sex at 14, and calling yourself a slut at 14. When I was 14 I didn't even have my first kiss. Girls that are sluts usually end up pregnant by 19.
    [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]