making a choice

• making a choice

I really need some advice.

I'm currently dating this guy that I have been with for what will be one month on July 16th, and he's a couple years older than me. And lately I've been having some problems trusting him.

But my ex boyfriend, who I have been best friends with for a year, told me he still likes me. He broke up with me like 2 weeks before I got with my current boyfriend. He dumped me because A) he's in love with another girl and B) he was kinda upset about his past relationship so he didn't want to kiss me or anything.

My ex said that he won't let the other girl interfere with any of his relationships anymore, and that he would be willing to try things if we got back together. And really he is like the perfect boyfriend, who would rather hold a girl unlike my current boyfriend who always wants to make out.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I'm pretty sure I love my boyfriend, but my ex seems so perfect.
    • Re: making a choice

Think about this, are you at that age where you want to date around and have fun? Or do you wanna settle a little bit. Im not talkin about marriage or having kids. But staying with your current boyfriend for awhile. I personaly think you should go for your ex. He seems really nice, and no im not gay.

Lol.
      Good Luck :D
      [CENTER]If I should die, I wish to sing you a song.
      Break down and let you know, who i was all along.
      Thanks to everyone for puttin up for me, I made my share of mistakes in this like that I lead.
      [/CENTER]

Ahh, im sorry. But im not gonna ask HOW he broke up with you. I don't wanna be nosey.

If your afraid he's gonna hurt you let him know how you feel.
      Its probably not the answer you were looking for but it's the truth.

Think about THIS, Your current boyfriend, do you want a boy that always wants to make out? One who you KNOW will eventually leave you for another girl. <--sorry dont get mad

Or your ex, who still has feelings for you, makes you feel like your on top of the world, who would rather hold you instead of make out with you.

Honestly.

Good luck.

-Devin
      d(-.-)b
      Thanks to everyone for puttin up for me, I made my share of mistakes in this like that I lead.
      [/CENTER]

Well I talked to my ex and he said he doesnt think he could make me happy so he thinks i should stay with my current one but I know I would be happier with him
      a stranger stabs you in the front a friend stabs you in the back a boyfriend stabs you in the heart but best friends only poke each other with straws :]

You know you'd be happier with your ex?
      Or your current boyfriend?

-Devin
      d(-.-)b
      [/CENTER]

I see. Well there's nothing i can do PHYSICALLY. But I hope you listened to what i've said. Do what you think is right.

Much love,

-Devin
      d(-.-)b
      [/CENTER]

I hope you do find out though.
      Sorry but i have to go im tired, and i have karate tomorow and i gotta wake up before 2 >;(
      Goodnight n Goodluck

-Devin
      d(-.-)b
      [/CENTER]

summer_nights33267 wrote:

My ex said that he won't let the other girl interfere with any of his relationships anymore, and that he would be willing to try things if we got back together. And really he is like the perfect boyfriend, who would rather hold a girl unlike my current boyfriend who always wants to make out.

that made me :lol:

so let me get this straight...your ex is in love with another girl, but is willing to settle for you instead of the girl he loves because he wants to hold you since he can't hold her. ummm....ok If I had veto power, I would use it on this. Do not go out with him b/c he likes another girl and he'll only go out with you b/c he cant get her. Let him get over the girl he loves with a girl thats not you.

also...dump your current bf. if he's only using you for sex (and you obviously don't like it) than end it. It's ok to be single.

Phuck Buddy wrote:

that made me :lol:

so let me get this straight...your ex is in love with another girl, but is willing to settle for you instead of the girl he loves because he wants to hold you since he can't hold her. ummm....ok If I had veto power, I would use it on this. Do not go out with him b/c he likes another girl and he'll only go out with you b/c he cant get her. Let him get over the girl he loves with a girl thats not you.

also...dump your current bf. if he's only using you for sex (and you obviously don't like it) than end it. It's ok to be single.

Hah good way of putting it. I feel stupid about what i said. Oh well :lol:
      [/CENTER]

well like i dunno, i really want to stay with my current bf, but it gets annoying that he's so obsessed with having sex. and i like being single, but it's funner to be in a relationship cuz i can do whatever i want with him ;) lol
      a stranger stabs you in the front a friend stabs you in the back a boyfriend stabs you in the heart but best friends only poke each other with straws :]

ok...so than limit the sex. tell him you dont want to have sex with him so often. If he asks you how often, be like "depends how good you are to me". He'll ask you like what, and you tell him...buying you flowers, treating you better, etc

now he will do 1 of 2 things.
      1) he'll give it a go and you'll be in control for the most part
      2) tell you to fuck off (what I would probably do )

that way you either get the relationship the way you want it to be, or you end it.

You and your ex broke up for a reason. And if he's so willing to leave you for another girl, who's to say he won't do it again? He wants to be with you because it's familiar. He's been there, done that, and he knows you're sitting there waiting. If you go back to him, you'll just end up breaking up again. Stay away from his playing ass.

As for your current bf, just tell him you want to spend more time like a COUPLE, not fuck buddies. Tell him you want to cut back the sex, and yeah, he has to earn it by doing nice things that make you want to reward him. Girls don't NEED sex. Guys do. Therefore we need to dangle it infront of their faces. "Go pick up your laundry and we'll do it, okay?" *poof* they're off and running to do their laundry!

If you can't choose between either of them, pick neither. Find someone else that's going to offer you everything you're looking for. If these guys have major pros and cons, find someone that has major pros and minor cons. There's "plenty of fish in the sea", it's not like you have to make the choice as to what you want to give up in a relationship. Find someone that fits your needs to a T. And someone that's NOT going to leave you as soon as a pretty girl walks by, then when she's like, "Ew, get the fuck out of my face, loser." Then they come crawling back to you, cause you'll take them back after anything! (that's how he sees it, anyways.)

If you take your ex back, that's telling him it's okay to love you and leave you. Cause he did it once, and you forgave him and jumped at the chance to be with him again, so who's to say you won't do it a 3rd, 4th, or 5th time?
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]